1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

You guys are awesome, keep up the very good work.... more super fun plz :P.

the forum community could be better though... started 2 topics... no one helped me :( so sad.

I have no signature

So I found Linus Tech Tips around the time I started to make my transition from console gaming to pc gaming.  I was looking for as much info as I could on how to build a computer, a task in which I plan to accomplish by Thanksgiving, and your videos were the most comprehensive guide to what parts are good.  It's been about 4 years since I first set out with that goal, but I've been watching and amassing as much knowledge as possible and I feel like I'm ready.  PC gaming has been a big part of my adult life and a natural progression, in my opinion, for a gamer who wants a better experience.  I am also a student filmmaker, and so building a pc has double value to me because all of the editing software is getting pretty demanding.  All in all, I just want to thank you for the time and effort you've put into this channel, it's been invaluable, and I wish you guys more success in the future.

You guys are hands down the best tech channel on Youtube. Been watching you for about 6 months, I know it's not long, but I have learnt SO much by watching your videos. You guys definitely deserve to hit this milestone, and you certainly deserve to go even further. Keep up the awesome videos!

(PS: You said you had 3 channels, but what about your 4th channel, LinusCatTips?)

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte 270 @ 1270MHz RAM: 6gb @ 667MHz HDD: 500gb 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider 500W

I just joined up on here, but I have been subscribed for a long time, and I always check with Linus first before buying something. I built my pc from scratch a few times, and Linus' videos have helped me on more than one occasion to decide what parts to buy and why.Thank you for all the help, and I hope to come to you in the future, when I next get an upgrade.

Hey, Congratulations on the massive milestone, i'm you divided by 1666 (I Have 600 Subs). I've really enjoyed watching your videos in the last 2 months, I specifically like your videos relating gaming, like you video on whether the average gamer can see more than 60 fps. Anyways, can you please do FPS tests on graphics cards? I know you do benchmarks and stuff but could you physically test it on games like Minecraft and battlefield? Anyways, GOOD LUCK ALL! I hope I win, and whoever wins, congratulations. Thanks for thanking us for 1000000 subs. Best tech lad out there.

Just wonna say thank you Linus for all the knowledge and amusement you've given me and all of us over the years. You've done good.

Oh, and my favourite food is food.

With out the videos you make linus I probably wouldnt have been able to build my own pc. Thanks for make the videos keep it up!

Man Linus Media Group has made it so far, it seems in your video! I've only been around for about a year, I know I'm not so much as an information giver as an information getter as you can tell but my post count lol! Anyways spanks for all of the amazing content including TechQuickie (plz make a vid on impedance, were learning about it in school and im lost) and hopefully you guy will reach another million lol! Thanks! 

Hey Linus! Or hey to anyone who is reading this post :D  1 Million Subs ..... That is just.. incredible. I came across your channel because.. I love Technology ! and gaming. sometimes your videos make me feel sad too. looking at how rich u guys are and me sitting at home watch you guys unbox my favourite item. but still. it makes me feel good after that haha>< Keep it up Linus Tech King 

(By The Way Sorry For my Bad English)

Congrats  :)

You guys make the best tech videos on YouTube.

Maybe you can make a Video about the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+ ?

Thanks for the great content  :)

Hopefully you'll reach the 2 Million Mark soon  :lol:

Sorry for any mistakes I'm not a native speaker  :)

I'm not a native speaker so i'm sorry for any mistakes in my language, thanks :).

I've been watching your videos about a year! And thank you the lessons and guidance about our computer universe! Keep it and LinusTechTips!! :D

I remember the old days, when everyone raged if we saw Slick in a reflection and after that a discussion about his name started. Or the first Live Streams, where every thing went wrong and you started half an hour late.
And because i know so many pricate things about you and slick I feel wierdly connected to you guys even if you dont know me at all. 4 years of not missing a single video shows it´s aftereffects (CES 2013 was hard to follow!).

The only annoying thing is my time zone, it´s hard to watch your streams live in Germany but maybe that changes in the next few weeks because i´m moving out and start to study maths and physics to become a teacher!

All in All go on and try to improve as much as you can. We will rage, flame and dislike when we dont like it! We are the Youtube community (or a better part of it)!

Helge

Thanks Linus (& team!) for creating one of my favorite channels on youtube. You're one of the main reasons I check this site daily.
I especially like your open and transparent reviews that really communicate your enthusiasm as well as your honesty. So far I never felt like you bend the truth in any of your reviews to get some behind-the-back money. Something I really can't say for many channels.
I've build dozens of pc's over the last years and while your videos rarely teach me something new - I enjoy them as a great source of product review information as well as an opinion I developed trust for.
Continue being awesome and greetings from Germany, you have a lot of fans here!

You guys helped me with my first pc build. Your different haircuts in the ncix days were just hilarious. For me there is no comparable youtube channel here in germany so i really appreciate your channel and the work you guys do for us.

Keep up the awesome work.

Congrats for the 1 million subs

Epic!!! Love your unboxing, performance testing, tech quick and gadgets under $100.. Keep up the great job guys!!!!  :D

I don't even remember when I first subscribed to Linus Media Group but it was almost two years ago since I've watched the first video from LTT. Thanks for keeping me updated in tech news!

Thanks guys, I watch all your videos before buying anything

Keep up the amazing work!

Hey guys, thanks for the years of hard work , i remember the first time i saw a linus tech tips review and unboxing a looong time ago and it blew me away so to speak. not only do you cover great content, but you manage to always put a smile on my face with come remark about somthing, your videos have always and will always be interesting and i hope you can carry on covering content for as long as possible,

thanks for all the hard work !!  ;)

post-52291-0-88378600-1410429920.jpg

This is awesome, congrats on reaching 1 million. Here's is to a Million more. Keep up the great work.  

I like your videos! Want to see how that whole room loop is going :)

SECRET MESSAGE MWHAHAHAHHAHA