1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

found you guys like a year ago when i actually wanted to build a computer for myself and ever since then i have learned a lot from you guys and guess what i am so interested in computer gaming that i am going for computer games development course :D

thankyou guys keep up the good work

This channel is awesome, it transformed me from a console scrub to a pc master race member. I learnt now to build a pc solely from linuses videos

Congrats Linus and team! Great to have seen you guys grow from the chestcam days to where you are today.  ^_^ 

I wouldn't mind seeing more random stuff like the Halo streams or super fun vids where professionalism isn't a big concern.

I first found your channel while looking for reviews of cases and then got pretty much hooked on unboxings, that was ~2010 I think!

I was considering buying a console a while back. I was running on intel hd graphics for laptop(1st generation i5) and i was getting about 30 fps in halo 2 at the lowest possible settings (all effects off or lowest and 800x600 resolution). So i was gonna get a console. But then I thought, what if i got a good desktop pc instead? I knew they were better but I didn't exactly know why. So I checked on youtube for some comparison videos and i had decided. I WANTED a PC. But I had very little experience building them. So I looked up "How to build a pc". I found newegg TV's video on it but it just didn't really work for me. So then I found Carey Holzman's videos but also found them lacking in terms of explanation of what performance could be expected from the parts. But in one of his comments, someone mentioned Linus Tech Tips. I looked at your channel and was instantly hooked. Your style of videos, your funny behavior, and the interesting information were a perfect mix. This was about a year and a half ago. I have not missed a single video since. I even went back and watched every single WAN Show. (If you made a playlist of the live streams i would have watched those too but they were too hard to find.)  I guess what i am saying is that you guys simply rock. It would be awesome if i would win but even if i don't, i dont even care. Your vids still rock. Thanks.

A few days ago I saw the subscriber count and i thought WOW I can't believe that, I mean , i've been watching your  videos for around 4 years now, and I can't add up all the hours I've spent learning and having fun with you guys trough youtube. I'm from Argentina and most of the stuff you guys review we can't get here (mostly because of moneyzzz) but I watch the videos anyway. I can't thank you guys enough for teaching me lots of different things and make me laugh everyday! So thank you so much and congratulaitions!

A BIG HUG TO ALL YOU GUYS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HART! :)

I remember watching the first LinusTech video i ever saw while eating pizza!

Oh dear linus,

I found you while looking for my first headset, and since then I felt in love.

Gratz on the 1 millions and hope to see you much longer.

For the product recondemation, honestly I have nothing. Keep up the good work.

Vincent Constantin

searching for random stuff in Youtube and found LinusTechTips a year ago been hooked till now 

you guys are doing a great job keep it up, I really like your content and the fact that you are so honest with the products it makes it more reliable

and by the way the give away is national right?, for the custom PC build

Congratz fellas on the 1 Mil. This is something I look forward to when I get home from work is to see another new vid, it's become a part of my daily ritual.  

P.S. Man I could really use that laptop :)

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

Im ashamed to say i can't remember how i found Linus tech tips, it was that long ago!

Im a huge fan of the unboxings, its always great to see new and exciting tech even though i can't afford most of it.

One of my favourite channels of any sort on youtube. Keep up the good work guys!

One of the true channels that have such high production value in every single video, making boring topics come alive every video. And gosh, with you guys churning out one a day, that's even more fantastic and respectable of LTT. Stay creative, thanks for the giveaway and never giving up on this dream.

Found out about you guys through pka, love your videos and congrats on the 1 mil.

Congrats for the achieved milestone!
Keep up the good work, I'm sure your videos and this community have been very useful to a lot of people, and still will be in the future ;)

MAIN Core V21 | i7 5820K @ 4.2 1.21v | Corsair H100i + NF-F12 | Asrock X99M Killer | Crucial Sport 4x4GB 2400 CAS16 @ 2666 CAS15 | 290X DCUII OC @ 1115/1450 1.3v | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + 830 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Corsair AX650

congrats!

first started watching just to build my own pc but totally enjoyed it and have been watch you videos since.

good luck for the years to come! :D

The thing is, I watch almost every video on this channel and I'm probably only interested to buy about 0,1% of the products.. That is you much I like your videos!  :D

i don´t know how i found ncix but that lead me to you and i got hooked on the style of video´s you make. Congratz

This is madness. Kebab is love, kebab is life.

nooooo u got it wrong its Linus is love. Linus is life

You guys have taught me so much about computers,and it helped me build my first pc. :)

Well sir linus,i have been watching your videos for about 6 months and they are really nice.....the most important thing is that you upload videos on a daily basis with awesome pc hardware reviews....this will be of a great help as i will be building my gaming rig soon....thank you linus :)