1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Why didn't you list LinusCatTips as one of your channels in the video? Also why didn't you thank Rocket and Rumble?

PCMR

love the videos guys congrats on 1m subs =] keep up the awesome videos

ps. love the wan show however i always have to watch the vod on yt because i'm at work when you do it =[

I first found tech tips around six months ago when I got interested in PC gaming and began to want to build a PC. I have been a sub since then I enjoy unboxing videos you should do the Razer Kraken 7.1 if you haven't done so already. I really would like the personal rig as I know it will be high quality and special. Thanks and have a nice day

I've found Linus a long time ago, while I was looking for some info on how to OC my i5-3570k. It was part of the NCIX tech tips and at first I've thought 'meeeeh'. But later on I gave it a second chance and I've found it quite interesting and it helped me, once it finnished a proposed videos menu poped up and I've clicked one of your own videos and that was it...I've became addicted.

At this point I really wish I had my paper essay about my cat being a neuroscientest and engineer but my professor has that so I can't grace you with that, however I can say stuff about Linus Media Group (LMG, no not the gun.)

Uh. To start, I guess it was because I was looking at reviews for parts for my first build a few years ago around 2010 (which I never got around to due to circumstances), and I just kind of stuck around. The videos were really entertaining and I love the criticism and praise that LMG gives; it's never biased and LMG still manages to tie in humor to keep the videos interesting. Even when they are 15 minutes long, I never feel burned out of them.

Fast forward to June 2013 and after receiving an e-mail saying I was getting a  free PC kit to test drive the A10-6800k before release, a PC kit actually arrived at my front door. I was skeptical the entire time period, but no, it actually happened. I was blessed as hell since that cut my build costs to nothing. The one thing it lacked was a GPU (since it was intended to test an APU, I can understand why), and it ran beautifully.

I'd never owned a new PC in my life, much less a high-end one; only low-end hand me downs, so this was amazing. It ran all of the games I played wonderfully (LoL, Borderlands 2, Osu!, TF2, and more), but of course, it had limits. Well, after saving up over a year, I managed to get enough for a GPU. That's where LMG helped me out a lot. I watched a few videos, and after reading other reviews online, I decided on the R9 series cards. I purchased an R9 280x Toxic by Sapphire, and I have no regrets. Of course, attending college, I spend all my time studying or on my computer, so this beauty is my lifeline, though I can't say I haven't thought of selling it (again, due to circumstances), but I usually tough it out because chances are, I'll never get a PC like this again. So that's that, life story, blah blah, etc.

That aside, amazing to hit 1 Million sub subscribers, and even more amazing that you guys are doing this giveaway for your fans. I can't say I don't want to win, and I also can't say I won't be jealous of those who do, that'd be lying. But I can wish everyone good luck, and I hope the winners genuinely enjoy their prizes! It's a great prize pool so I'm sure whatever anyone gets, they should love it!

I guess this counts as my entry, I'mma roll out for class since it's 6AM. No idea why I checked LTT first thing in the morning after waking up, but hey, I guess it paid off!

Fractal Design ARC Midi R4

| Fractal Design Tesla 650W Gold Sapphire R9 280x Toxic Core 1240MHz/Mem. 1640MHz | AMD A10-6800k @4.4GHz | MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 Corsair H100i | 2x WD Blue 224GB 7200RPM/1x WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM/1x 60GB Kingston SSD Boot Drive | Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

I used to be able to say that it was my dad who got me into PCs, now I can safely say that all of you have helped as well, thanks Linus and the Tech Tips guys, you're all amazing.

Greetings from Romania, and congratulation for the subscribers :D!

First time i saw a video from you guys, was when you were a part of the NZIX channel. I was amused by the atmosphere you were able to include in your videos, so since then i been stuck to your videos, and thanks to you guys, i'm the tech genius among my friends.

So please keep up the good work.

And maybe you could make a video about "The ultimate desk setup / rig" where you include the Lian li new desktop case, or the Red harbinger cross desk.  

Nice Linus Media Group! Well Played.

I remember when I started watching along with Austin Evans, Still my top two Channels! Along with Tek Syndicate along with some of the others. I have only just signed up on the website though... I unsubbed stupidly to check the subscriber count... But subbed again right away. Thanks for the memories, and they were all so great!!

I just wanna say that you've guys have done such an amazing job, and you've really been bringing high quality content as well as educational content to your viewer. Best of luck to you all in the future and i only hope that this thing will keep growing.

Yesss another awesome super hyper extreme giveaway that I will not win at all !! 

Anyway found Linustechtips on youtube which is the channel that I love most!  :lol: not saying that cause of the giveaway but seriously it's the best channel ! 

Well where was I~~~ Oh found Linustechtips on Youtube finding reviews and unboxing of keyboard and graphics cards~! and after watching those videos I immediately got addicted to Linus talking LOL no homo but I love your comments and how you reviewed those hardware and gadgets. 

I still remembered how you reviewed the Corsair K70 and makes me want it SO MUCH but being as a student I couldn't afford it >,< being in a South East Asia country it's super expensive for me.

Did some Part-time jobs and I finally got the K70 (Y) love it I sleep with it every night (not really but I wish I could) xD if I have extra I'll buy another one incase it's broken.

TL;DR LOVE Linustechtips soo much makes me wants to spend money and made me love Corsair K70 So much!! Congratz on 1 MILLION SUBS! Edit: Keep posting videos!! I want moarrrr!!!! xD 

NdiKjlE.jpg?1

Omg I won (it would be amazing if I actually did and them it would look like I new before)

Hey, Linus. My name is Niko and I've been watching for about two years now. Your personality, dedication, and amazing sense of humour shines through each and every one of your videos. This isn't a long winded, well written comment, but, I've written it three times, and I keep tearing up. Anyway, I know you will probably have thousands of comments, but it would mean the world to me if you would reply. Thanks for everything. I love you guys.

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

Congrats on the 1 M subs!

Hope you guys are aware of how helpful you've been to tech lovers from obscure third world countries!

Cheers! :D

Hey Folks,

it my first post here. I'll take the opportunity to join for an excellent giveaway. Actually the PC is the coolest ever. Not because its so expensive; i'll appreciate it so much because its made by your Team and its straight from you heart.

I joined you on YouTube like 5 or 6 month ago. Why? I really like the simplicity of your stuff. So you can learn new suff. Oh yeah and its nice, because english isn't my first language - as you may have noticed.

So thanks to everyone in the Team and all these sponsors (non of these i can use here in the EU ;( - but i like the service) for this nice giveaway!

Take care and see you around.

Magnus

I can't remember how i found your channel, it was almost a year ago... i think it might have been a PC build guide. 

I enjoy all of your videos but my favorite would have to be the how-to videos, like overclocking and so on. Love that green paint on the graphics cards, such an awesome idea. All the best guys. You rock! oh and i love parsnip puree  :P

How did I find LTT is actually a question that I can never answer to save my life. Truth be told, I don't know how I found you Linus, it was just a random find so long ago that I can't remember. I didn't join the forums for a long time, regretted that I didn't. The plunge to sign up was well worth it even though I still don't spend a lot of time on here. Honestly, I just like tech videos, anything to do with technology stumbles onto my sub box, well most anyways, just the ones I like. Been a fan of LTT just purely because it is something no one else has tried before, it's fun, engaging and just not boring. Albeit some of the reviews and such are things I wouldn't buy or don't care about, I'd still drop by to watch cause it's just entertaining! WAN Show, gosh WAN Show is dope.

I'm still convinced Linus has a Lamborghini stashed away in some remote car park and a proud fan of the LTT group. Speaking of which...I need my car washed...but it's 5pm here...cookie...I'm hungry...

Anyways, THANK YOU Linus for creating content that entertains me. Especially when Fractal comes around!

I found this site after hearing that I could build my own computer would be better, then once I saw the videos I knew this was one of the best communities around in the whole internet.  Even though we all fight about whats better intel, amd, invidia, yea... good times. Also its kind of ironic but I am a team red supporter but never really had an amd pc, only intel, lol.  Anyways keep this up guys I know I as well as many other people enjoy it especially for your reviews.  

Congrats on your 1 million subs!

Always coming out with great and new contents! Very informative!

Good job linus tech tip, congrats on 1 millions subscriptions.

I found your youtube channel/videos when i was looking for a video review on Corsair AX860i power supply about 6 months ago, i sub the channel after i watch the wan show.

I remember the first time I saw a Linus video. I was researching into if I should upgrade my AMD Phenom II 4X.

In the first 5 minutes I got my answer, I have been continuing to watch for my entrainment and interest ever since.

Thanks to everyone for being so positive and assuring, one of the strong forces that keep me interested in a you tube channel is the community.

Thanks Linus and Co for sticking with it all this time, even when the times were looking down (TY Account hacked).

Happy One Million Linus Media Group!

Just recently joined the forum & youtube community officially but i've been watching you guys for a while now. I finally feel like i know more about computers and thanks to your corny jokes and overall positivity, i feel confident with building a PC (when i ever get to that day).

Would love to see more vids on unboxings and just random catch up videos on how the LMG family is going!

Thanks again LMG!  :)

Congrats Linus!

First time poster, long time lurker (on Youtube).  Must be watching your stuff for some 6 years now!  Even though I haven't had the need to upgrade my PC for some time now I've just enjoyed your delivery and presentation - it's a little break from the stresses of life and all the bullshit insincerity that I see everywhere else :)

Keep up the good work!

Pigface ;)

The reason i watch Your Tech videos is because you're combinding helpful information With a funny and not to serious attitude :)