1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations Linus im a new viewer and i am extremely hooked on your channel, my favorite series is the pc building I'm thinking of a career in computers and the more i watch your videos the more i learn and the more i want to get into it. Keep the videos coming.

I'm following the LTT channel for about 2 years now, and i still watch basically every Video because it's just entertainment and information at the same time  :lol:

Linus is one of the few people that got me more and more interested in wants going on behind a computer case, and i still learn new stuff from some of the videos.

So, keep up the good work and good luck for the future to the entire Team  :D

Congratulations on 1 million subs Linus and crew, your videos are very enjoying to watch and got great quality and detail, with the inclusion of humble-ness.

Keep doing what your doing! :)

Longtime lurker, just had to make an account for this! I'm happy that for once, the good stuff floats to the top.

Sup Linus!

Congratulations on the million!

I first found your videos on a AskReddit thread a while back at 800,000 subs and it really changed my life with all the tech and reviews, so thanks!

Hello linus ive been a fan for a long time cus i wanted to see how to water coll my old pc

As a med student, I've always felt that researching for my next build took too much time on my own.

That no longer applies, because you guys make one of the most informative and honest reviews about all the products that you guys get your hands on!

Honesty is something hard to find on Internet these days, and I applaud you guys for it!

not only do u post vids regularly but i also like the style in which you present yourself....

the video effects are also pretty gud...i noe it takes time for video editing and its a pain in the ass but 

u and your team work hard to give the awsum content on time. :D

Congrats on reaching the 1 million subscriber, and if it wasn't for those build guides I wouldn't have ever built my pc!

I don't honestly remember how I got here, but I'm glad I did. I've been a lurker for a larger part of my web surfing, and thought this would be a good chance to change that. I love what you guys are doing, and I hope you keep doing it. Great work guys, 1 million subscribers is a well-deserved achievement for Linus Media group.

Congratulation on achieving such a great milestone.

Building a Custom PC is not easy, its a complex process which requires lots of research on numerous PC components and as you investing your hard earned money into it, you wish you get the best out of your budget.

I build my PC in early 2013, and your channel played big part for the research i did to build it.

so thank you and keep up the good work!

cheers 

Congrats! I was watching your videos since you were at NCIX, showing some awesome gaming desktops, my favorite video was when you were building your own rig, that was so awesome! Keep up the good work!

I love the community, the work you guys do, and your dedication to tech! Keep up the amazing work!!!!

Good job linus on the milestone, really glad i found your channel and wish i found it sooner

I remember when I first subscribed to your channel. It was back around when you really first started it and still had your hair dyed blonde. I'm not much of a forum type of person, but before Google+ ruined Youtube comments I was always happy to help anyone posting questions about tech as well as anti-trolling the fanboy trolls. Fun times, and I wish I had more free time to be a contributing member of the forum. So I'm glad to see that the contributing members are enough to support the forum and the channel as much as they do. Well done on all the well-informed and objective information you've been providing the tech community. For all your work in that respect, you've more than earned that 1 million subscribers. You've more than earned that successful business. And I hope to see your channels and business continue to grow and prosper for all they, you, and your team are truly worth.

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/6145146?
This is how you own price to performance.
"Life is too precious to be wasted in misery." -Me.

Good god! Has it been 5 years already!?

I remember searching through the internet for information regarding pc components and helpful tips in my early diy-computer building days.

And once I found Linus tech tips I actually stopped searching because everything I was looking for was right there in a nice little package.

That was a couple of years ago and since then i've had a good time watching the videos and the evolution your team has been through.

And even now a couple of years later I still learn a thing or two from watching every video. Knowledge I can pass on the friends and family and something I can use for myself.

Apart from the videos being really good and helpful for people new or old to the pc-market I really enjoy scrolling through the comment section to find that its as helpful and good as the rest off the channel.

Instead of being an awful pit of trolls and negativism it is something more. Mature, but still in touch with the inner child everyone has about something they really enjoy.

Thank you Linus and all the others on Linus tech tips for these awesome years and I'm looking forward to 5 more with even more from the best pc hardware channel on the internet.

Now go grab another 1 million!

Terrific! Now just to get to 2 million subs. 

Well done!

8mppb2U.gif

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Congrats Linus and all his team!! 

1 Billion... wow

I found LTT looking for pc component reviews...  Obviously I immediately subscribed ;) 

I really like videos about new stuff.. Linus explains so good features, pros and cons 

hahaha favourite food? I'm italian so... pasta and pizza xD

I also love so much amusement parks.. if someone cares  :lol:

My Pc:

Amd Fx 6300 @ 4.2 Ghz + Thermalright True Spirit 120M Rev.A - Gigabyte Ga-78Lmt-Usb3 rev 5.0 - 2x 4Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600mhz - Asus Radeon 7870 DirectCuII v2

Fractal Design Core 1000 - Ocz CoreXstream 500w - SSD Sandisk 120Gb HD Seagate Barracuda 500gb

I remember when I stumbled across one of your Motherboard unboxing on that bench all those years ago. I was wondering why's this dude doing it outside, definitely something that caught my eye and got me to hit the subscribe button. I'm glad I did just that.

Been incredible to see you grow and look forward to the next million! ;)

I found you when I heard about the GTX 590 , I was like ooh that's a monster of a card and your video popped up, it was informative and really well done I was jealous, plus I was instantly hooked by your Canadian accent and if by some chance we were ever going to see the mysterious camera mans face in the reflections.

I would really like you do a collaboration with Tek Syndicate someday maybe by joining there Tek episodes or something would be cool seeing you in a episode.

Thanks Linus & Team and congratulations on your on going success.

There was a time a google-ed content for tech hardware reviews, that was so boring and unproductive.

Now I do Linus the tech content !!!