1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on 1 million subs guys. All the best on your way to 2 million.

I discovered Linus Tech Tips sometime in 2010, through the Samsung SMX F30 camcorder review (I was shopping for a new camcorder at the time and Linus' review was very informative, and was part of the reason why I bought the SMX F30 - Knowing that someone trustworthy gave it a good review.

Once again, congrats on 1 million and good luck to all in the giveaway

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my! You said I could post about a favorite food! You bet your sweet ass I'm going for pepperoni pizza or Fish & Chips. Yup, had to throw a capital on there. Anywho, much love from Southern California to you Mr. Linus! Congrats so much! https://www.youtube.com/user/COBHC123 (not a big developer or content issuer, just here for the beer & the bitches) congrats again! Ding 1 million!

I found out about your channel after I experienced some hardware failure and I went looking for pc building guides to make sure I didn't mess anything up. Your videos made me realize how much I enjoy learning about computers and technology as a whole. Congrats on the milestone and keep up the good work!

Omg Linus, first congratulations on making 1 million subscribers you deserver it, I don't know how I found your channel but I am so glad I have. I've been subscribed for over 2 years now and I love the way the channel is growing and I actually get excited when you post a video because I hold your views and opinion so highly, you got me into watercooling and now I'd never go back, I wish I could contribute to your channel more but I am a poor student and live in New Zealand, Love to buy one of your t shirts one day, I hope one day I could you meet you, anyway I just want to thank YOU and the team for the amazing funny and educational videos and I will be watching many more to come, Thank you :D

I found this channel when I was searching for a tech channel .....great videos it would be good if I won anything

Been watching you since your NCIX videos.. Keep up the great work.

I found Linus when I was looking for a new CPU. I actually first found him on NCIX with a video of "how many CPU cores is enough for gaming". And then in the suggestions there was a video of 1333 vs 2400 MHz RAM, which was on Linus Tech Tips channels so that is how I ended up subscribing. I love the videos where you test out different GPUs and compare FPS in games. It really gives me a good idea of what to buy. 

I found your youtube channel when i was choosing a new gaming mouse .. :)
Congratulations for 1 million subs

I remember following Linus' videos back in the NCIX days. Since then LTT has been my go to for all my tech stuff and the channel I tell people to go to for information on what they want.

You guys have helped my so much in the past, so thank you :)

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers!

Been watching your channel since late 2012, been in love with it ever since, cannot stop watching xD

Love you and your team for creating awesome videos that hundreds of thousands of us enjoy every day!

My favourite videos are probably the build guides, even though I would never have that money to spend on a computer...

(Dude, the editing in the build guides is INSANE- Good job Edzel)

One final thing,
I, and I'm sure a lot more of us, have actually learnt so much from watching all of your videos, I am now the 'tech guru' of the family, lol.

THANKS FOR MAKING SO MANY OF US HAPPY DAILY

<3

I noticed u guys when when i was looking for a case and i used the channel to get a good look at some of the popular cases at that time. The videos gave me a better perspective on the actual size and quality of the cases much better than a picture from a web site. I like all the channels, as far as content if its about Tech stuff I am in. OH i am not a big fan on Phone reviews.. The most important thing every once and a u teach me something or i have a chuckle. Thanks for that and have a great day! :)

Found the Chanel a year ago while looking for reviews on the razer deathadder. Havn't missed an episode since, including tech quickie and super fun. Keep up tje awesome work :)

Congratulations and what an amazing giveaway. I really don't even remember how I found the YouTube channel, my best bet would be researching a laptop. Really love seeing the whole variety of content coming out of the channel and those tidbits of technical information I may not have known before in the computer videos. Here's to the future and hoping things keep prospering like they have been on the gamble you took at the start.

Daily Driver: Note 3 running CyanogenMod11 (HLTE 8/29)
Current Device(s)Note 3 (CM11) > Nexus 4 (Sold) > Galaxy S3 (eMMC Fried) > LG G2x (Sold) > Motorola Cliq (Stock) > Motorola SLVR (Lost)
This is my Next: OnePlus One | Google Nexus 6

I would like to win the Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew. I found Linus through being a sub of oc3d and having it pop up as a suggestion. I love your pc case reviews, the fact you look at how they are transported is really insightful. I would love for you to do a review on the phantek enthoo luxe full tower in the future.

Verry sob video :3

Found you back when you were making ncix videos. Love your fast as possible stuffs, makes explaining stuff to friends a breeze :)

Amazing Youtuber, Inspiration, Legend. Congratulations on 1 million subscribe well deserved. Keep up the good work

Michael. 

I should also thank you Linus and the team. Since I've found you through a giveaway on someone else's channel (not sure who it was) I've discovered so many interesting things through you, PC building, PC gaming that doesn't involve a browser and flash and so many different things. So thanks Linus and the team, keep up the amazing work.

Off-topic: I'm getting ads for 40+ year dating sites... Y Google, Y?

i'm a potato

well i came here due to the youtube channel, who wouldn't enter an amazing giveaway from an amazing team :) keep up the good work.

I found the channel back in 2012 when I was building my first gaming rig and need a build guide to help me out, since then I have been hooked.