1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I Think i found Linus Tech Tips when i was looking for a build guide and i found one, then i saw comparison videos between graphics cards,  cpu's and ssd's and i learned benefits of certain products. So it taught me a lot about computer parts and other computer related items. I'm glad to be a part of the Linus Tech Tips forum :D

Giveaway HYPE! Thankyou for your youtube videos! I like your unboxing's and reviews on products. Your tech quickie videos are also very good as it taught me how 32 and 64 bit are different and more. 

Congrats to you Linus, and team. You guys deserve this :)

I've watched your video since you were in NCIX, heck I always download the video, still have them in my old HDD.

Learn lot of computer things from you, thank you and I wish I could meet you in person one day :) #nohomo

Thanks and good luck everyone!

be humble  -_-

Linus and Luke,

I just want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for helping me and thousands of other people with tech, thanks to you i am going to build my own rig after watching dozen of reviews at LTT and watching all the build guides.

Thanks for helping us out and making reviews!

Congrats Linus, you guys are officialy the best tech channel on YouTube in my eyes.

Ahh the Giveaway I knew it was coming c: I remember finding the channel while watching reviews for computer parts I saw Linus and i stayed so. I hope you stay for years to come. And those prizes sound sick

I have so much to write about you guys but I don't have words. I'm in, although I hope I don't win anything since I'm going to need to sell it.

something

Sometimes when I'm eating almonds, I like to spray them with old spice deodorant because it makes them tangy-tasting.

LinusTechTips helped me learn about technology and helps me stay updated on new stuff. 

personally i'd like to win anything although i prefer the laptop or surface as i dont have those. I found linus back in the ncix day on youtube. I really like the $100 under tech vides recently, id like way more of those. As far as what i want is a review on the K70 RGB and K95 RGB. And plz linus make corsair include a key cap puller.

My bro was watching this when looking after parts for the pc and i needed a mouse and SAS on linus tech tips. I would like to more of the mouse and headsets for gaming and and i like these gaming gadgets for laptop and consoles.

I met Linus back in march 2014 :D. My mom promised me a pc for my birthday and i had no idea of how to build a pc. Then, i googled "how to build a pc" and I found you! Oh yea, I like rice <3

You make great videos :)

I love watching them and getting to know new hardware and stuff like that!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

#HapsHapsHaps!

#SnapSnapSnap!

#CoolVideos!

I found Linus while I was building this computer that I'm using right now :D. He's helped me gain a perspective on which parts I should use, what is compatible with what, and even what RAM does! I'm so glad that you guys hit 1 mill, you deserved it!

Congrats on the 1 million! I stumbled upon the channel when I was looking on info on gaming pc, and now I've learned a lot! Keep it up!

You rule, I don't really know what else to say. You create really nice content at Zero cost to me. Thanks

-John 

My ponies are ready to rule the world, the only thing we need is LTT's gaming rig. Congrats on 1 mill !

Ive been warching your Show some years now... And i still love it :D Keep up the awesome work!!!

DP8M8Gh.gif

Have been watching your channel for years, not even sure how i found it in the first place :) Always my go to place if I'm thinking of buying a product and want some background information on it.

Keep up the good work Linus

Nicholas 

I found Linus Tech Tips while researching parts for when I was building my computer. Kept watching to stay up to date, which the WAN show is great for.

Thanks Linus for the cheesy videos. I have been watching since 2010, and this has grown to be the most trustworthy tech source out of all of them. I would like to see a quadro review and comparison rather than just talking about specs. Keep up the videos. I love them!!!!!

My favourite linustechtips series are the computer builds! I plan to build a gaming pc in the future, and watching Linus build a 4k gaming rig was quite exciting!