1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratz for 1 milion subscribers and for the efort that you guys put in this videos! 

About the videos, do it! Just do it like u did before! You did it great, and i'm sure you'll do it in the same way, or even better (if it's possible).
Keep up the good work!!!

Sir Linus and the other members your videos have a part of my daily schedule .

Even the zombie video (how to install an sad that even a zombie can do it) intrigued my family and their love for your videos increased and they are now interested more into technologies outside their job .

You are a game changer and I thank you for your videos that allowed me to change myself and I can proudly say I am a Linus tech tips community member and follower.

Thank you :D

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

Congrats on getting 1 million subscribers!

My birthday is coming really soon:D

Congrats Linus and team! I've been a faithful follower of your channel since 2011 when I actually started getting into PC hardware and your videos have been the most helpful to me in picking my first set of parts and building my first rig. Hope you guys continue to prosper! :D Thanks all the way from Singapore!

I was searching for some reviews about some motherboards , processors , ram etc. I also search about how to build a pc and ai found here not just how to built a pc i also found a lot of nice tips . Your reviews are very nice , your tips are very useful , your channels are nice. You help me a lot so I have to say "Thank you !!"

I first found this community when I was interested into getting into PC Gaming for the first time over a year ago. Of course I was not an expert, so I really enjoyed watching alll sorts of videos which developed my understanding of the amount of options and how it all works :)

I'm sure many others have been helped in various other ways

Thank you for all the hard work B)

I love your contet, it´s so awesome and good. :) It has made me a hardware geek. And I´m so happy that the channel is going well :)

I always check to see if you reviewed an item before making my decision of whether to purchase or not.

Keep up the great work.

i don't ever win anything oh well and hey linus whats the best product you use everyday

Congrats Linus! I just made a forum account just recently but I've been following the channel for quite some time now.

You said the post can be about anything so I guess I'll talk about how I came across your channel. I was using an Acer Aspire and was using it for gaming (even though it sucked for gaming even on minimum graphics for most games) and wanted to invest the time into building my own PC. So, curious on how to do so I looked it up on YouTube and the first link was your first build guide you did. Well I learned all I could (ended up looking up how to install an OS because it wasn't stated in the video) and immediately subscribed. Iced watched all your build guides since than and many of your tech reviews, I honestly can't wait to see the next build guide you come out with, they're so fun to watch. Money was (and still is) a major issue for me, my tower isn't built still all I could afford with my crappy part-time job was the case (NZXT H440) and still have nothing else for it. And what's worse is that my Aspire's motherboard fried on me a few months back while playing an MMO called Fiesta Online. But I finally got a full-time job at Shearers and hope to get to building it here soon, Especially now that the Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX keyboard is finally out!

Edit: I'm currently typing this on my Phone for those who will be like "Well than how are you posting?"

HYPE HYPE HYPE I love how easy TechQuickie explains everything and Linus's personality makes all his video's funny and interesting 

I've been watching the youtube channel(s) for a while. Congrats on a million subscribers!

I found LinusTechTips a few months back while browsing youtube for different watercooling videos and I was supprised to find a such high quality channel with great content, educational but with a sense of humor on the channel. Keep up the good work,

I don't know how LinusTechTips should evolve in the future but maybee a channel for Control Systems would be awesome. It would be challenging but I think it would payoff in the end and maybee it would give a good educational purpose to those who dosn't know what it is. :)

i found your chanel when i was watching a build log and saw one of your ultinate vuild guides

Linus you are simply amazing. You helped me build my very first gaming computer. Thank you for everything sir. The world needs more people like you that actually care about bettering it.

I've seen the channel around YouTube for a while, but started watching regularly and subscribed last month. I'm working as a developer and I don't have the time that I'd like to have for hardware stuff, which I find really cool. But watching your channels keeps me up to date with everything I need to know and has really fired me up to build a PC in the near future.

I wish you all + the community best of luck in the future! Hope the 2M mark will come soon :)

CPU: Ryzen 3 3600 | GPU: Gigabite GTX 1660 super | Motherboard: MSI Mortar MAX | RAM: G Skill Trident Z 3200 (2x8GB) | Case: Cooler Master Q300L | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 250G + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Displays: LG 27'' G-Sync compatible 144hz 1080p | Cooling: NH U12S black | Keyboard: Logitech G512 carbon | Mouse: Logitech g900 

First found the channel when i was looking for amouse a few years ago and was browsing through youtube. Then i saw the unboxing of the razer deathadder which was just uploaded. I liked the video and started watching the other videos from you and after a few videos i hit subscribe.

Sweet! Way to go guys congrats! I love how the channel has grown.

i found Linus around 2009 saw a motherboard un-boxing and i got addicted to his voice and face lol.. and i still watch him still linus make me laugh every time his funny nice and a awesome dude!! i love the wan show i remember when he streamed in his kitchen lol those were the days. i can not miss a day watching his videos! Keep it going @LinusTechTips and @Luke  :)

Wow what a huge giveaway!

Also congrats on the 1millipn. You guys deserve it.

I found a review of a toy fire truck through reddit way back in 2011 and I've been watching the channel ever since.