1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found your channel 6 months ago and I have been watching your videos ever since. Keep up the good work!

Thank You so much for all of your amazing videos that help everyone! Congrats on 1 Million subscribers! I hope you channel grows and never dies!

Yeay, giveaway! And congratulations with 1 million subscribers  :o  :D !

I am new to the forums and won't know much about technology, but I like it very much and I hope it is not a problem that I am Dutch and I can participate in the giveaway!

- Boelotje

I found Linus on Youtube when i was searching some info in in the web! You helped me alot! Yesterday my pc died, the motherboard died and the CPU. I would be the happiest man in the world if i get something! But still Good luck to everyone!

P.S favourite food is PIZZA and CONGRATZ!!!

Been watching for a while (2+ years) should have made an account here earlier. A million subscribers. A million different and unique personalities... When you think of it that way it really puts the thought into perspective! Congrats. You deserve it :)

I found LinusTechTips through looking for a new mouse to buy. I was looking forward to purchasing the Razer Deathadder and I finally did make the purchase through watching your Unboxing and Review!

Thank you all at Linus Tech Tips for some great videos over the years, i have learned so much from you guys!!!!

you guys we're kind of my gateway into tech stuffs,

so thanks for all the cool content

thanks a whole bunch

ngbbs43b94ddde1e1a.jpg

see you, space cowboy

The "Handy tech Under $100" videos are great. And the explanations videos are so helpful. 

You guys are awsome and the videos you make helped me alot by chosing to buy the product or not.

You make very educating videos and entertaining, i like them a lot :)

Well done!!!

You, Linus of TechTips (Not forgetting your crew) have greatly aided the forging of the PC Master Race which roams the earth today. You gave us glory, and in your time of need WE SHALL ANSWER TO YOUR CALL. We thank you for everything, and Linus, Live Long and Prosper.

Pizza.

I do not remember how or when for the matter that I came across Linus, but perhaps it was the youtube searches I did for various products I was curious about and I just happen to see several results at the time. I'm thinking the first videos I saw were with at NCIX before Linus Media Group became its own entity. None the less, been subscribed ever since and staying that way too! I thank you for being one of the many resources I can come back to and keep watching content that keeps going week after week which shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. :)

Thank you Linus Media Group. You are amazing!

Well, as someone who's watched your videos for a while but never really visited the forums much (aside from changing my Amazon bookmark! ;) I'm glad I can help support you guys! I'm not even trying to get in the giveaway since I realize I haven't been an active member of this particular community, but you guys are where it's at! :D Keep doing what you do and get that next million! You're an amazing contribution/credit to the global "nerd community", particularly PC gaming, and I can't think of anyone who more deserves the success you've experienced! 

P.S. Your videos are what made me decide to decide to build a computer and become a part of the awesome community that is PC gaming, so thanks from the bottom of my heart!

P.P.S Congrats in advance to the giveaway winners since I know they'll be people who earned every bit of their reward, and helped clueless people like me who are building a PC for the first time or some such helpfulness!

P.P.P.S. http://i.imgur.com/C9hk9VV.jpg favorite ever. I'm sure there's a GIFY of this somewhere though right?

P.P.P.P.S. I can't wait to see that liquid cooling monster!!! :D

Okay I randomly got to this channel few years ago Linus was doing something with RAM ( I think that he was trying  to run 32GB of Ram or something like that and in that time that was a big deal ) but then I subscribed .. Love this guys (no homo) , just keep on working cuz your stuff is the best !! 
(Linus way)

post-138341-0-51465600-1410593063.jpg

I came across Linus probably last year when i was heavily into the idea of building a custom pc, but i stayed with you guys because you do so much more than just pc hardware and i love watching all that other stuff and i love the tech quickie channel! Congratz on your 1 mill subscribers, work hard - play hard right ;)

Congratulations on 1 Million Subs! I've haven't been watching you as long as some other people in the community but, I can say from watching your videos; I have successfully built myself a decent gaming rig, helped fix countless other issues with my friend's computer and just make smart buying decisions on my new tech gear. You guys have really expanded my technical knowledge and I look forward to continuing to watch your awesome videos!

Thank you for all the videos, I have learned a lot tech stuffs from you guys. :)

TO BROTHER LINUS SEBASTIAN,

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THE FIRST VIDEO I HAD SEEN OF YOURS WAS FOR AN AMD RADEON 6850, THAT VIDEO WAS MY FIRST VIDEO IN TECH WORLD. I HAD HARDLY ANY KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT YOU WERE SAYING; IT WAS HILARIOUS, EDUCATIONAL BUT IT ANNOYING TO ME VERY MUCH (ME HAVING ZERO KNOWLEDGE IN CPU GPU MB). ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I GOT SO MUCH CARRIED AWAY THAT I STARTED GOOGLING EVERYTHING, I WAS GOOGLING FOR 16/24 HRS JUST SEARCHING ABOUT EVERYTHING RELATED TO A COMPUTER. I HAD TAKEN ADD-ON COURSES TO MY COMMERCE DEGREE (WHICH I COMPLETED THIS YEAR) TO KNOW ABOUT THE TECH WORLD. I HAVE HARDLY MISSED ANY OF YOUR VIDEOS FROM NCIX AND L.T.T. BECUASE OF ALL THAT KNOWLEDGE I ACQUIRED NOW I AM WHAT MY FRIENDS SAY A "TECH GURU”. I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME AND THANK YOU FOR MOTIVATING ME, WHICH CHANGED MY LIFE SOCIALLY CULTURALLY AND MENTALLY. I PRAY THAT L.T.T. EXPANDS ALOT AND THIS CHANNEL IS WORLD WIDE RENOUNCED!  ALSO I HOPE TO MEET YOU IN PERSON ONE DAY, THANKING YOU IN PERSON TO MAKE ME WHAT I AM TODAY.

BEST REGARDS,

HATIM DHILLA

NO. 1 FAN OF L.T.T. CREW!

P.S. I HOPE I WIN THIS GIVEAWAY! FINGERS ARE NOT CROSSED, CAUSE I AM POSITIVE THIS TIME! :P

Keep up the good work. Hope to see more product adds from this media group :)

Hey Linus,Congrats!! at your 1 Million Subs! looking forward to see a razer project christine review or maybe the ROG mini pc GR8 and G20 review, Really love all your guys work it's just makes me want buy the product that you've review ,sadly i dont have any Money to buy it :blush: and the way you Review a product makes me more understands about Tech the very first video that i watch from your Channel is :huh: i forgot but it's doesn't matter  i subscribes to your channel when i've already watch your videos 6th time Hahaha :lol:   ..well Just keep the Good work and by the way take a little easy on Corsair cuz' I love their product :wub: and Thank you all the crew that have worked so hard to make the videos possible...

-P.s My Favorite food is Sate/Satai it's a food from my country It's really Good you should try it! ;)

Thank you so so much for all your great content! Gives me something to look forward to everyday.

Using Tapatalk

Congrats Linus and his team for doing an awesome job.  :)

please do a review with Linus wearing any costume,  :D

If i win the laptop I am going to give it to my friend XP. Thanks for the awesome content and caring about us so much :)

Hey all. I found this forum through YouTube. Love the videos. Very informative and they have great personality :)