1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hey, Linus please do another overkill pc build just to see what exactly you would consider to be the baddest possible build out there.

I found LinusTechTips probably 6-10 months ago and have watched every single video since. My favorite videos are definitely the build guides and case reviews, they are so well done and so informational. Although I know Linus is against reviewing low end hardware, it would be awesome to see reviews on lower end headphones and lower end monitors and even cpus and gpus. (You would be surprised how many people also would like to see this Linus ^.^) Just started my second year at New York Institute of Technology and I can tell you that the Surface Pro 3 would literally make my life. I have needed a laptop for school but they are so so expensive and cannot justify it just yet. Keep up the good work, definitely one of my favorite YouTube channels. <3

Congratulations on the 1 million subs, keep up the good work.

Idea for a future video: you should have a pc build challenge with some other tech youtubers like Newegg, Austin Evans, Tech of Tomorrow and Tek Syndicate just to name a few. All use the same basic hardware components (CPU, motherboard, GPU, PSU, SSD and RAM) and then see who can do the best build with whatever cooling parts you chose, and what else you want to add. Then test them in multiple different benchmarking programs and see who wins. Just a cool idea I had, would love to see how that would go. 

These videos taught me everything I needed to know to build my first computer. Without them I would have been lost.

Never eat cheetos while gaming and wreck your keyboard.

I am not a potato

Just like any youtube user, I was just searching for videos about Computer Hardware, when I came across your page Linus, I believe it was 2-3 yrs. ago. Honestly, it is very difficult to choose which one is my favorite, since everything is so sweet! But I love the intros, getting more creative as mos. go by. LOL. Probably, hardware reviews, like processor, video cards would be the thing I want to see often. unboxing is great too. :) and Anyway, my favorite food is anything with chicken or fish. :))

Congrats Linus and Everyone and "LinusTechTips" I found your channel via  Austins channel who i've been watching for yonks. I find your videos useful and interesting. Hope you get a million more :)

CONGRATS!! haha

Anyways I find Linus Tech Tips because I wanted to build a computer and ALL of my friends at school recommended you since then I watch every video in the morning before work! Thanks for doing what you do guys!

I must say, I did literally just join to say hi and I guess enter for the drawing. I've been watching your videos now for a while, I just recently discovered you and your crew. Awesome sense of humor, you pass information on really well and just generally do a great job reviewing product. I love the fact that you don't sugarcoat it either. 

Keep up the awesome work! Your employees seem happy to work with you and you have plenty of sponsorship so it seems, you must be doing something right!

Congrats on 1 million subscribers! I've learned a lot about tech from your channel! :lol:

FIrst time I saw LinusTechTips was when I was building my first pc back in 2012. Ever since then I've been subscribed which helped me build my knowledge and passion for computers.

Also I like how the contest ends on my birthday :D Any of these prizes would be one sweet birthday gift! 

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.

Thanks Linus and the team, for your great videos through the years. I've especially enjoyed the build guides you've done, and would love to see some more mechanical keyboard reviews from smaller companies, like the Poker II from Vortex etc.

Cheers

while searching anything in the web I was looking for a cheap gaming pc build guide cause I want my old pentium 4 replace by a new gaming rig but heck I don't have money yet and planned parts to make a rig but then I search some cheap pc build guide in youtube thats why I found this channel that has 998,145 views and that was the time I discovered LinusTech. Awesome reviews and feedback linus! by the way linus make some videos about the comparison of processors from old to latest proc.

tumblr_m5grpghRCJ1qj7jya.gif

I have been a subscriber for almost a year now, I get exited every time a new video comes out and I watch it the moment I see it

Great job with your videos Linus and all the group!! Congratulations!

Give me a new PC pls :P:D   :rolleyes: 

I found LTT a few months ago, while looking for tips for my first build, I knew that I needed a really good YouTube channel...And I found it!, even being difficult to me understanding english at the beginning, but I'am getting better on it haha :)

Congrats for your excellent channel, and for the 1 million subscribers, I'am glad to be one of that million.

Greetings from Mexico! :D

4 years ago I wanted to build my first gaming pc. I ran across one of you videos an I've couldn't believe how helpful it was.. I've been what I consider an enthusiast ever sense. thank you so much for all of you help.

I found your channel about 2 years ago when I first started thinking about building my own pc. Even though that pc has been built now and I no longer need any guides I still watch your daily content as it keeps me entertained everyday. So Linus, even though you are taking time to thank your fans I think we should be thanking you and all of Linus Media Group for the great daily content you put on all 4 channels. Thanks guys!

I don't really remember how I found this page. I was either referred to it by a friend in which I'd say thanks Lance. Or I found it while looking for computer part reviews while building my first gaming rig. Since then I have watched so many LinusTechTips videos and became so engaged with computers that I have chosen computers as a possible step in my career path. Thanks for all the videos, all the laughter and all the reviews from your channel, I can't wait till the next one. 

I even watched LinusCatTips while looking at a fast as possible video about power supplies. Good job on training your cats (Bengals?) how to use a toilet. I actually referred a friend to those videos because she just got a cat. 

I love all of your videos.  Especially the build guides where you get very in depth with it.  I'd love the Gaming rig all graffitied up by Linus Media Group. 

I found Linus Tech Tips when you are comparing ddr2 vs ddr3 so old.......

My favorite series or style of video are you with old camera man and crazy Russian?! and in your unbox office with 3 crappy monitors and windows vista in NCIX.

Product I would like to see us review in the future are latest graphics card, cpu, cases, ram, drives, power supply, phones, monitors, speakers, keyboard, mice, gaming related appliances, limited edition products, retro unboxing.

Food - burgers, tacos, pizzas, ramens

Its best if you could have 1 video up per day and do the promises you made during wan show. Slick review games, Linus review some unique funky toys.  

Thanks for inspiring my conversion to the PC master race!
It's been great fun to see your channel grow to become a full-time career - man I wish I was as good of an editor as Edzel xD
Best of luck for the future and good luck everyone in the competition.

Linus Sir, you are a god send your reviews have helped me decide many of my computer purchases and I hope to see many many more of your reviews and videos in the future!!!!

Was looking for reviewing channels and linus tech tips was by far the most professional looking one while seeming funny and laid back at the same time.

CPU: Intel i5-2400Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V LXMemory: 16GB 1333MHz Crucial BallistixGPU: GIGABYTE WINDFORCE GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 (1085 MHz/1150 MHz) | Storage: SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SSD + Western Digital 3.5-Inch 2TB HDDPSU: Diablotek PHD650 650W
Neumont University | Bachelors of Science in Computer Science | In Progress