1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I would like to see you do a video dedicated to building a rig with 2 GTX 780 Ti Classified Edition. I will be building my own computer worth $4000 and I am only 13 :) I already have. $2000

Congrats on the 1 million subscribers, love the channel.

I didn't bother using or even logging in to my Youtube account regularly until i started following Linus.

I remember him having that weird (sorry Linus) blonde hair, the transition between "Camera Man" and Slick. I remember going "omg he's opening stuff in a park.." only to laugh my ass off at some cheesy joke you dropped as I started to kinda question your sanity.

Slick started as this dude snickering behind the camera and whispering the occasional corrections to Linus while recording - and look at him now! We call him Luke, he has a huge fanbase of his own and is a huge camera presence. Perhaps I read too much in to this, but I got the feeling that you were really camera-shy in the beginning, with a lot of nervous laughter during the early live streams. It was fun to watch, felt more authentic somehow.

And Edzel! The guy behind that scenes that we almost never get to see. That one time you called him in to talk for a few min on the WAN show was awesome. That dude's charismatic as hell. Seriously, let him be your backup whenever Linus or Luke can't attend the WAN show. #voteforedzel

That aside, I've learned a lot. I went from barely knowing how to install a CPU (i literally slathered it in cooling paste) to building my first computer. From that to building my first water cooled loop within my TV-stand instead of a regular case. 

I have a lot to be thankful for. You've entertained and taught me for years. I just hope you get to read this post among the almost 1000 posts already made. Fuck it, I'm gonna cheat. If you're on this page and scrolling, you won't be able to miss it.

homeryouhoo.gif

WOOHOO I WON!

AWW you just scrolled through

homer_doh.png

Potato

Hey LTT, I have been watching all of your videos for few years now, love to spend my relax time watching them. I liked moustly all tipes of videos you created. Sorry i'm not that active on forum, typing english requires a lot of effort :) but have been a member since you started it.

Congratz on the first milion!

Congrats Linus and the Crew!!!!!

I would be proud to receive any of these great prizes and i would show them off whenever possible. I found Linus and the forum after seeing an NCIX video when i was looking for build parts.

Have a Geeky day! :P 

Current Rig as of 7/30/13

A10-6800k, Asrock Extreme 6, 16GB Kingston Hyper X 2133Mhz RAM, Asus 2GB 7770, OCZ vertex 4 128GB SSD, 2TB Barracuda HDD, Rosewill Hive 750 watt supply, and CM Storm Trooper case.

Congrats Linus Media group always liked your style of videos always more of "we are one off you" not hear buy this thing we are raming down your throat.

I found Linus tech tips on YouTube when I was building my first rig. Your tips and builds were really helpful!

Thank you Linus Media Group for all the hard work you put in!

I congratulate you on your success. I love your videos. I love the real feel about your videos. The non professional style for lack of a better word. Your Wan Show is just amazing. I hope to see you around for the next 30 years!

I'm still running on my core i7-920

@Motherboard: GA-EX58-UD3R @GPU: GTX 560 @Memory: 16GB1600C9 @Storage: X25-M 80GB & 330 120GB * Caviar Green 2TB @Screen: Acer H223HQ

@Case: Antec P180B -EU * Jou Jye 480AUBA * 2x NF-S12A FLX @Peripherals: CM Storm QuickFire TK Blue - Rearranged Svorak * MX518 @Sound: Beresford TC-7520 DAC * ATH-M40 fs

I am so glad i found y'all on youtube y'all have taught me so much in the way of pc's and i love all of y'all at Linus Media Group!!!!! :D Keep up the good work!!!

Thanks for all of the great, high quality videos you have produced, keep it up! :)

Dear LinusTechTips

Let me tell you a little personal story about how I came across your channel it was back in 2011. I was 12 at the time I wanted a gaming pc but i didnt know where to start or how to build one. I asked my brother if he knew anything and he directed me to your channel. I start watching all different videos like the ones on the gtx 570s. With your help I finally bought my pc and built it and its being running strong ever since. My favourite series your video card unboxings it gives me the idea of what it looks like and how it runs. YOUR youtube channel has a special place in my heart since it kick started my love for everything gaming and pc related. I would love to see some of the next gen Nvidia cards when they're released. Thanks for all the content you have brought me over the years from just pc exclusive products all the way to the the different phones and what not. Thanks for the videos, Congratz on 1 million subs and I hope I Win :)

From a Loyal LinusTechTips Fan James :D

Well I found linustechtips when i was looking for basic tech stuff :P you guys taught me things from opening a PC to building one ! :rolleyes:

Hope you guys will show more of cheaper builds :P ( me poor guy ;) )

Congrats on 1 million subscriptions and lets hope for another 1 million :)

Congrats, watched for years, remember and love the garage days, that is when LTT became my favorite youtube channel :D Keep up the great work!

Congraz for the 1 000 000 subs and the baby (even tough a bit late)!!! Before the video I didn't even know about channel super fun.

Baconnnnnnnnn!

I watched Linus tech tips from the start and no one else is better than you guys!

Gratz on million subscribers, and for all progress you have made in these past few years. It is always amazing to see people take a leap of faith for something that matters, and they succeed in that. Your videos have proven to be quite useful for amateurs as well as in professionals. Tho now that you have mentioned food, it would be quite fun to see that kitchen used for cookout challenge inside the team. 

anyway, once again congrats on success and gl hf 

Not all those who wander are lost.

Always great content and insite, you talked about the human element I love the stupid jokes you make when you mess up it makes it feel more like I'm talking to a friend ,congratulations and remember shrek is love shrek is life ,

Good job guys! I've been watching your Channels for awhile. I found your channel when helping my friend build his computer he needed a easy build guide and I found you guys and I ended up getting hooked! Gotta say the Liquid Armor video was one of the best in my mind! I've enjoyed your content since i started watching. Congrats on 1 million subs! :)

Hey why not get a server with Cryptic Servers! :)

My Server Hosting company: http://crypticservers.net

My TeamSpeak 3 Server (Open to anyone): ts.mainfighter.com