1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've been a subscriber for a while now and I totally love the videos you guys do.

You guys helped me a lot in building my own PC. Thank you so much and keep up the good work.

I came across LinusTechTips on youtube about 3 months ago while looking for computer build guides and immediately I got hooked onto the channel and the videos are great, especially the unboxing which are my favourite videos and so are the reviews. Thanks to linus I have learned about computers and I have built a computer for my friend and I am happy with it. I like mochi wrapped in seaweed and soy sauce it's great!

Hello linus community!

I have been here for like 1 month just reading out new and tips just bunch of stuff, it's my first post :( sadly i don't have good knowledge in english.

So about linustech yt channel i found looking for some quit and silent coolers in the same day i bought like bunch of noctua fans :D. I wasted some money on fans on 6 yr old pc setup which has like amd hd 5570 amd x640 etc.

I didnt know anything about those things everything was running smoothly for like 3 years games what i was playing were on high all the time. 

So becouse of your videos about those setups i have learned some things. 

Thank you Linus for making such good forum and channel.

P.S

You done great job guys. :)

Probably would have wasted a lot of money if it wasn't for you!

THANK YOU!

Giveaway hype!!! Actually I found the channel while building my first PC. I saw some of your reviews and I've been a subscriber ever since :)

Wow congrats on the 1 million subs, you guys definitely deserve it :) 

The first video I saw was this one: 

I was looking for a good case for my first PC build and this convinced me :) This is now my PC Case :)

post-111494-0-04464900-1410512792_thumb.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @ 4.0 GHz Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Motherboard. GPU: EVGA GTX 970. Ram: Crucial Ballistix Ram 8GB (2 x 4gb) @ 1600MHz CPU Cooler: H80i Water Coller | Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair CX 750m HDD: Seagate 2TB Hardrive | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120 GB.

My PC Partpickerhttp://pcpartpicker.com/b/xPnnTW

Congratulations! Thanks for all the great videos. Continue the good work and keep them coming!

Thank you Linus for all the informative videos, although, I only started watching your videos not long ago but they are so good that I actually go back and watch all the outdated ones! Good luck on growing your business and thank you once again! Congrats on 1 Million Subscriptions too!

One idea I have for future videos is... how about reviewing iphone apps or softwares that might be useful but don't get much attention as markets are pretty dominated by big companies with lots of capital to fund their promotion campaign?

I first found the channel way back when I was building my first rig and was looking for a review sorta thing on a GTX 760 Hawk :)

this is just a start, Linus!

But a good point to celebrate!

Keep the good thing going!

I found your channel when I was looking for CPU Cooler a few years ago, but I was more addicted to your videos when I was looking for a gaming mouse. Also, your Techquickie Channel was my most favorite right now.

Thank you for making this giveaway LinusTechTips! Congratulations to reaching 1 million subscribers.

I first discovered LTT when I was looking to build my first computer, about a year ago now. I quickly came to like Linus' review style and corny humour and have been watching pretty much all of his videos since then.

But for the life of me I can't figure out why he hasn't made his store LinusTechTops.com

Thanks you for the awesome content. The videos i like the most are the behind the scenes videos like the house tour you have done a while ago. Keep up the good work.

new member/ long time lurker here! entering the giveaway for ultimate goodness

Custom PC Built by Linus and i found the channel when looking at/for graphics card benchmarks and I love the overviews and unboxings!

Thank you, Linus Media Group, for delivering such great content for so long, and really being dedicated to your community. I hope you continue to do well, and I will always love the amazing videos that you put out (also I love all your shirts, they are basically the only shirts I wear now). Good work doing something that really makes people happy as well as informing people about important aspects of computer hardware. Good luck and have fun everyone!

I really enjoy the pc build guides. And pretty much any sort of review/informational video. You're the reason I got into pc/tech stuff. And I love it!!!

I enjoy all the videos and used your guides to build my first pc. Thanks for all the awesome content