1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Speechless... buy I wanna win either the Surface Pro 3 or the custom PC (I don't think I'm eligible for the HighLANder laptop, i'm not that active on this forum *insert Kappa here*)

But anyways, I found LTT over prolly 2 years ago back when I was looking for something to watch on YT... Yes, my discovery of LTT came out of something random, so does my tech knowledge.

Keep doing what you are doing. you have had good content from the start and just been inproving since. 

Found you guys on the SSD vs HDD thread. Great stuff. Now i watch the Wan show every week.

(1st post, don't be mean)

:ph34r:

Linus your channel is great!Its nice that you reached 1 million subscribers.I would like to see some in depth reviews about the new octa core smartphones.As always keep up the good work mate!

I found you Linus a while back, about a year ago, when I was looking for a graphics card benchmark. I loved your energy and your mood so I subscribed. I have been subscribed all this time and I watch your videos whenever I have time. Also my favorite food is chocolate cake  :)

Hello Linus , first I want to start by saying your tech tips helped me , and my friends alot . I am watching your videos for .. 3 years now , and my favorite video is the Ultimate "Overkill" Water Cooled Gaming pc .
What I love most about you guys is maybe the way you treat your viewers.

What I would like to see is.. I guess , more Asrock motherboard reviews.

Congratulations!

I found Linus Tech Tips when i was looking for the MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozer Review. It was awesome so i subed :) The BEST video is the review of the ZBoard Electic Skateboard! I am a skater myself and the first time i saw this "thing" i was amazed. Its so cool driving around without physical exertion :P.

(sry for my bad english..im from germany)

congratulation linus. and thank you for making so much useful video. i'm still learning about many things through your groups videos.

Linus Media Group, you guys set out to give us the best videos on YouTube and you do that very well. your build videos are the best and the unboxing videos are just as godd in the way that they are delivered. You give back so much not only with the videos but with all the giveaways that you do and all the discounts that you offer. Keep up the work that you are doing, It's you Linus that have made learning about computers fun and interesting for me and others. Thank you. That bad ass PC giveaway that you are doing is the best, To have something that was built by you and to be signed by all of Linus Media Group is better than winning a crap load of money because it will be one of a kind and that to me is priceless.

#Cong Linus .. I wish that u will get more n more subscribers ...  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  B)  B)

Love your high quality reviews and hopefully to see more of reviews on smartphones.

Gaming Rig: Intel i5-2400  |  Z68 Pro 3 Gen 3  |  8GB RAM  | Gigabyte R9-270X 4GB | Corsair Graphite 600T white edition | CMStorm Rapid I (blue Switch) | Razer Deathadder

Mobile Devices: Macbook Air 13" | iPad Mini (1st Gen) | iPhone 6 128GB | www.nic-koh.com

Holy balls, congratulations on the 1 million subscribers! I still remember the first video I seen of yours. It was the unboxing of the Acer Aspire Revo Ion. It's kind of hard to forget about DAT HAT!

Hi!

First of all thank you for amazing videos.

When i first came accros one of your chanels I emidietly suscribed and it was the first suscription i made, I just wait for new content every day becouse it is interestig, funny and you learn a lot. I got better in school (studying computers) at one subject since i watch your videos.

Thank you guys.

Thank you for the great videos,I love them and watch them every week.

I like winning prizes.  I wish I wasn't such a lurker so I would be eligible for the "special" prize but I understand wanting to recognize your active forum participants!  Great job on getting to ONE MILLION!!

Linus and the group,

Thank you for all the great videos so far and I hope you keep it up.

I really like the style of the techquickie videos. Even though I usually already know the concepts explained, It is a great and expanding archive of videos that I can show my not so technically inclined friends when asked a question about how something works.

PCMR.

Found the youtube channel looking for GPU reviews. I think it was a 6870 review.

Hey Linus,found you when looking for razer blade reviews and i just wanna say you did a great job over the years and I would really love that gaming rig.But then again,good job on getting one million subscribers. :)

Hey Linus, you eventually help me to go through my studies. You helped a lot than my teachers in my school.. I like your videos, I enjoy watching and I will continue support your channel. A big shoutout to you at my country.. :)

It sure has been a long road. Great job LMG, you've hit a huge milestone. The channel and community has been growing fast and let's all hope for the best of the channel, community, and company. Here's to 1 million, and a million more.

I remember first hearing about linus quite some time ago and I kind of just shrugged it off until about 6 months ago i was sitting at the bar after work chatting with a couple people about our PCs builds we've done and someone brought up the channel again. First thing i did when i got home was looked you guys up and loved everything you guys do. The part reviews are awesome but by far my favorite little series you guys do is the handy stuff for under $100 bit.

Thank you all for doing this! You are doing a great job.