1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Finally hit 1 million!!! Your videos inspired and helped me build my own rig, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be typing this on a computer right now.

Found your videos by trying to build my own computer.  Now having DIY ghetto badass watercooling rig. I also watch "As Fast As Possible" and it helps me alot to understand many things i'didnt know. Thoes mistakes, they are awesome, because thats the reason I found your channel so interesting. Number one channel for me @ youtube. Keep going and hope to see alot of new videos...

Been following you guys on Youtube for awhile grats! Been following for content to help me with my work in retail, it has been very informative! here to join the festivities! 

The first LinusTechTips video I watched was the one where he tested Liquid Armour by putting on it a Blackberry, attaching the Blackberry to the back of his motorbike, and then casually dragging it down the street

-Sam.

Lel, found your channel when i was looking up parts for my first pc build.

TeamWork spirit made LinusTechtips the best tech review channel on YouTube.. Also, being dynamic (reviewing varieties of gadgets, covering tech events) made your channel, you (Linus) and the crew successful..

As a request; I would like to see more videos telling viewers Do's, Don'ts and precautions when handling or using their gadgets.. Good Job and congratulations to Linus Media Group.! 

I found LTT when I was a measly peasant. Then soon thereafter I ascended! 

Love Fast as Possible!

Great Videos! Keep making them! And Ill keep using amazon affiliate and coupon codes!

I've been subscribed to you for a while now. I found you from searching for some tech videos. I considered myself a slight noob about computers, but after watching you I have learnt so much. Thanks sooo much for all your interesting and helpful videos!! :)

So happy how much the channel has grown. The channel has given me the confidence to build my own PC :) . Favorite videos would have to be the builds, and it would be good to see a review on a product like the Razer Orbweaver. Would be cool to win the surface pro. :D

I came across Linus on youtube, researching how to build a gaming computer. I love his reviews on motherboards, cases, everything really. I still have yet to narrow down what kind of path I should take on my first build. Maybe Corsair Obsidian 900D with some kind of ASUS motherboard. After months of thinking about it, I still keep reconsidering every final decision. Winning a computer built by The Man would be so freakin' cool. I still gotta build my own some day just for the experience of it.

Hi Linus. Found your videos just a couple of weeks ago. I think the first video I saw was xxx as fast as possible.

Anyway I like your channels a lot more than other reviews / unboxings because of the enthusiasm in your voice. 

It can be felt instantly that you are truly interested in the stuff you're doing. 

Anyway gratz on 1m subs. Keep doing what your doing.

Wow, Congratulation to you guys! I hope you will end up being a faithful group of person who are willing to make videos better than anyone else! I don't care if I lose this Giveaway (although I don't have a good rig), I only want to Congratulate you guys for being here, at 1 MILLION Subs! That's a hard milestone, but Do your best guys, I hope to see you in the next 1 MIL!  :lol:  :lol:

Hi, first of all congrats! second, please pick me! :D will be awaiting for u to contact me to tell me I won ;) x

Congrats on this milestone, you absolutely deserve it!
I discovered you almost 2 years ago and watch your videos almost daily ever since!!

found you while looking for a gtx580 review, thank you for the many great videos :)

Dear Linustechtips, 

I am very happy that you have reached this huge number and I believe you deserve it.

Now I know 1 million is a big number but you know what..... it could be higher. And I believe you can do it! Why?

Because I even click on video s of product that I dont even want. And every time I still get something out of it. That could be a bit of a laugh or learning something I never knew before. That is why I watch your video s and that is why I will keep watching them. You are the reason I was able to build my current pc. So I would like to thank each and everyone on the team but I hope it is only the beginning. 

Thank you.

LinusTechTips congrats on the 1,000,000 subscribers!  Everyone of you deserves this and more. I can not wait to see whats in store for the future of this channel.

ive been watching your guys videos for so long its nice to see you guys doing so well :)

i know so much about computers and computer parts and found what to buy thanks to you guy

no other channel is as informitave and entertaining as you guys about this stuff, like really. keep up the good work so we can see a this post again but at 2 million:D

Hey Linus , firstly i'd like to thank you for the awesome content you do. I have seen you since 2013 because I was looking for a mechanical keyboard and I saw your friendly reviews and until now I still like them . As I have now an Ozone Strike Pro , which is very cheap ( according to illuminated mechanical keyboards 90 $ is cheap ^^) I would like watching you review this keyboard.

Thanks from Spain and we'll fight now for the 2 million subs on youtube!

I never knew about the one take policy. Makes much time saving sense. 

It also helps to explain why the jokes are just so bad.