1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

One of the best channels i've every encountered, great content. Especially the techquickie channel, lots of info in short duration.

Keep it up!

My time as a subscriber started years ago, when i decided to rebuild my rig and then noticed, that ive no idea how to do it :D after a friend helped me with it i wanted to know more about the hole sub and started to watch yt videos about it, and after your and NCIX´s were the best i stayed at you channels :)
I really like the video you produce because they are a perfect mixture of a "nerdy" techpart and a really nice to view funny "human" part.
I hope you will get more and more succesful because you deserve it.

But for first 1 million subscribers arent bad :P

Riddick

Congratulations Linus and Crew. You taught me a buttload when I was researching building my first PC.

Best of luck with everything in the future!

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

- Albert Einstein

I think it was a GTX 560ti review. And also, I would really like to see some slightly cheaper products too, coz not every one can buy a Titan :P

Hey, thanks LinusTechTips for everything!

I found out about LinusTechTips back earlier this year when I finally decided it was time to build a new PC and how to do it.
Since then I've posted here for help and suggestions for my PC and Its been great :)

Thanks again and good luck to everyone in the contest :)

You should try to sneak in more comedy in your videos! Can I have the PC now?

I am watching your channel for a really long time (about 4 years I believe), keep it up with the grate job!

Hey Linus

I love your videos very much. I am waiting for the ultimate pc build with the latest processor, ram, graphics card etc.

Thanks to linustechtips I have learned many new things about all the new stuff that is coming out all the time without having to do much research myself.

Grats on the 1M subs, you deserve it.

Found LTT from NCIX, watched first time and then subed. Simple.

I'm Uruguayan, and I found LinusTechTips trying to learn how to choose the components of my first gaming PC! You guys helped me so much.

here, we can't afford the price of technology (PS4 = 1000 U$S) so I hope to win some prizes (?)

Sorry for my English :(

Thankyou for the great work to you and your team

Found the linustechtips channel when I was searching how to build a gaming computer, you guys provided me with wisdom from picking my parts, finding parts to complement and building my first rig. I owe it you guys and we'll support you all the way :D

Dude i am watching LTT for like 3 years an its aweseome. I like when you build rigs its awesome and i like the long videos. WAN show is amazing i watch it all the time.That rig that you are gona build for this giveaway is gona be a beast and if i win it im gona be so happy. if i dont win it congrats to others who win it.

photo-110846.gif?_r=1407573593

Hah I found out about LTT waaay back a few years ago..I cant remember what was the first wideo that i watched..but it was when you had that crazy mad scientist hair haha anyway this became my go to channel for anything pc related..

Anyway I was wandering for a long time, would you and our community be interested in a new channel where we can share our build guides, like video guides of how we amateurs and afficianatoes build our rigs, inspired and tought by you and your team..I am working two jobs to try to earn for my first PC ever! And I would be really proud if I could share that with you guys here..if it is something that would help the community come together even more let us know!

Oh another thing, there are certainly guys here that know android programming..why not issue a giveaway for the one that makes the best mobile app of your channel? Something like Drippler or blinkfeed, something which gives all the info and news from all of your tweets, wids and news of all of your channels in one place with notifications? That would be awesome!

Congrats on the 1million subscribers! I have always used your videos to choose my products. When looking for a new case a week or so back, I was astounded to not find a single case you hadn't reviewed. Made my choice so easy :) Really good reviews, good quality videos and nowhere better if you want to see an unboxing video on Youtube!

I loved watching your older unboxings/review videos, they had a special vibe to them. The newer style videos(in the kitchen) are also good. Keep up the great work.

Wonderful achievement. Guess how many channels are lucky to pass this mark. All I can say Go...Go..Go..

Would love to hear your thoughts on SingularityComputers channel on youtube.

Given that you often seem to have a lot of the same comments on case modding, cable management etc etc.

Other than that, i think my comment on the "1 Million Subscribers - Thank You SO Much! And a Giveaway!" says it all, in terms of my thoughts on the channel.

Other than that, have an awesome day, and congratulations yet again.

---GIVEAWAY--ENTRY---

I am exited for you Linus! I love all your videos, and I hope to see them continue... I am entering for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, and the Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew. It would be nice to have that signed case... To always remember Linus...

Congrats linus! Been a subscriber for a long long time!! always watching your videos!! LTT is awsome!

I started watching your videos after the Steelseries 7G Mechanical Key Switch Gaming Keyboard Unboxing video. I was really confused as how to open my own keyboard box and this video really helped me.

Congratulations on 1,000,000 subs as well :) - sub4sub?