1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

4985978.jpg

Thats a nice giveaway, your channel so educational for me. its keeps me up to dat with newest pc things.. and i miss those unboxings :'(

Brings a tear to my eyes seeing you reach a million subscribers :') Been watching LinusTechTips way back when, and have loved ALL your content since! conglaturation guys! lol

amazing from linus im always a fan of your work...when my friend first showed me an unboxing review of corsair case i hit subscribe button then it all started from there..everyday i check your channel for new reviews..more power linus!!!

LTT I watch for all my latest tech news... TechQuickie i send out to ppl constantly asking me about jargon... ChannelSuperFun is a treat :D. Thank you Linus and the rest of your team. Let's go for 2 million! :)

ise

Sorry if this is a stupid question right, But is this a global give-away? :D Just wondering haha - Might have already been answered so I apologise in advance.

I remember when linus had 350,000 subscribers and was using a room at NCIX to do unboxings. 

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

You guys make the highest quality tech videos online, you guys deserve every single subscriber, heres to a million more.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.8GHz     Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V Pro     RAM: 16GB Kingston 1600MHz (2x8GB)      GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 Mini 8GB

SSD: Samsung 840 500GB       HDD: Western Digital Black 2TB      HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB    HDD: Seagate 2TB     PSU: Corsair RM850 Fully Modular       Case: BitFenix Shinobi Windowed

Display: ASUS VG278H 27" 120hz 3D Vision 1920x1080

Hi Linus I have no recommendations for something you should do a review on but I only subbed to your account about 3 or 4 months ago and have watched every video since even many of your older videos. Thanks

Thor

I found your when I was looking for reviews of the tegra k1 tablet and was really impressed. I wish I had found it sooner because I went through and binge watched a ton of your reviews. Seriously the best reviews to date. Love the channel, keep doing what you're doing, you guys are the best!

I was finding technology related channels and i found ncix and i typed the name linus and i found his channel just like that. In the future i want you to review how crappy the iphone 6 or plus (no offense for apple users) yeah i hope i win thanks linus for your reviews thank you......( emotionally fades away )

^ Do a CraPhone 6 review :)

If i pressed "Follow this topic", would my gmail die xD

Sweet! Many thanks for the opportunity to win those awesome prizes. Congrats on the 1 million subscribers and may there be another one  :D

dude you guys deserve it awesome review and tips that help me and others p.s my fav food is my very own creative sponge jam cake with icing sprinkles and some top jelly sweets 

I found linus tech tips when i was looking on how to build a PC cause i have never built one before. Cause right now i have the bad laptop i mean we are talking 2 GB's of ram duel core 1.66Ghz processor. that how bad. So i was looking for parts and i needed to find good parts that are good but not to much money. Then i found your channel. I learned all i needed to know.

Keep up the good work and never stop doing what you are doing and congrats and 1 million Subs.

and..... kit kat why? why not...

thanks for the giveaway, your videos have been entertaining and informative for years!

Found you randomly, loved you instantly :D Probably the best computers tech channel on the YT.
Also, as someone mentioned before, you really could make a vid once in a while about not gaming rigs, but instead, content for professionals.

Keep up the good work, guys!
Seph

This has grown so much, from a few couple years ago when the videos were not made in studio to maybe one of the highest quality editing there is out there on youtube

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was still learning about computer hardware, i found it when I wanted to see how people built computer and found LINUS!!!. SO ofc I loved the building guides (even if they were around an hour long), so the build log forums were a god send, i think i've been watching the content for around 3 years now. Pls Linus I know its not out yet but you must unbox every single GTX 970 and 980 graphics cards P, Thanks for everything Linus, hope the best for the future. :D

I follow you seens two years or something. You tought me everything from computers. Now, i have built my own one, and I did it only by watching your videos. I didn' t know anything about building computers, but you made this videos, and I want to thank you for that, for all what you do. You are by far the best Hardware youtuber ever Linus. Keep going like that!
Sorry for bad english, i' m french and still high school ;) 

You guys are awesome! Hope to see a lot of you in the future! 

I can really see how much you dedicate yourself to tech and these videos!

Keep it up!

c1ks5.jpg

Hey guys,

I just wanted you to know, that you've made me knowledgeable enough and confident enough to build my own PC.

Your videos have been great and I've learnt a lot from them.

So anyway you're doing a great work and the best part of it, is that you guys like it, so keep at it :P

I found LinusTechTips when i wanted to be more educated in the PC world because in South Africa we don't really have an abundance of honest support and people are continuously trying to muscle you in buying what is best for  the company and not the user. Linus provided the best honest opinion i could find, stating the positive and the negatives of a certain product without trying to shadow the flaws.

Great people and awesome information. keep it up will continue to support!!

I remember discovering you around the time that you posted the video on the 1st gen i7. Thanks for making so many awesome videos, keep it up.

Getting to 1 million is amazing! I remember finding your channel about 1, 1.5 years ago and have loved it ever since!