1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on reaching 1 million subscribers. Pretty sick that you guys are giving all this good stuff away  :D

I happened to stumble upon LTT when I started learning about computers because I was a newbie and wanted to build my own computer. The videos you guys make are awesome and helpful. I've learned a lot from them. I'll be looking forward to reviews on stuff like mice, keyboards, headphones, and such so I can have a better idea of which products are good for what.

Love the Techquickie channel, so much information, so little time

I found LinusTechTips on Youtube when I was searching for good reviews/overviews regarding products of different companies as well as just tech stuff in general since it's something of great interest to me and always has been.

I subscribed to the channel right away and have been watching every video ever since. It's fascinating to see all these new technologies being released and someone who is able to give a not so bias viewpoint of them from different perspectives. I love how the whole media group works together to create the content and how much fun you guys have while doing all this, it's really nice to see and entertaining to watch. Everything is all well planned and carefully prepared and just simply a lot of fun in general. I love all the content out there on LinusTechTips and it's really just nice to see these things that are yet to be released. Anyways, CONGRATS ON REACHING 1 MILLION SUBS!! I hope you guys will continue your channel with as much enthusiasm, entertainment, and content without dropping any quality for years to come (maybe a bit cheesy?) !!

Congrats Linus on the 1 Million subs! I've been subbed to you since you have 200,000. I always watch every video you upload and enjoy each and every one.

I'm not much of a comment/post type of guy. But i really want to just say thanks to linus and team, LinusTechTips was the first youtube sub i had and for almost a year it was the only sub i had lol. I have learned a ton watching your video's and rarely miss one even today. Thanks guy's and keep up the great work!

i found linus tech tips while looking for a video review on the corsair 540 and the video was very informative and secured my purchase of it.

my favorite series is the helpful tech under a $100.

I actually found out about the channel, when I was choosing parts for my first actual pc, so many helpful guides :)

I've been meaning to join this forum for a while, although I usually just scroll through the forums reading about new stuff in the tech world. I like where things are going and it makes me excited for the future, even though I use a jerry-rigged OEM rig to play and browse the web on. Your videos are informative and offer opinions about real-life usage scenarios, which is a valuable resource if I'm interested in a product you're showcasing. Keep it up, til the day we have to start paying to access Youtube. I'm pretty sure I subscribed around the 750k mark, so I'm pretty late to the game.

saw your video reviews in the year from 2008 - 2011, and I found out you were so popular in 2011 when I was building my 3rd custom PC.

before I only watch Tech related video when I was going to build a pc, but now I watch your videos weekly just to check out whats going on in the tech world. just because you are fun. 

later I found out you were my Friend's classmate's boss. (yeah. they are brandon's friends, peter, jerry, Gab, and Jordan). 

world is so small. 

anyways. let me know when you guys need a steadicam guy LOL. 

Sub'd to your channel when I was building a new computer and was totally wrapped up in geeking out on tuns of stuff I didn't understand at all.

Now I can't help but check in, and often put the wan show on at least on my second "productivity" monitor at work.

It's inspiring to see some local guys forming what is a full blown company using revenue generation that most older adults aren't even aware exists.

Congrats on 1 mil guys and keep it up thanks for all the pc builds i would like to see more of those!

Consistently great videos and amazing community is what makes up the unique and wonderful Linus Tech Tips!

Umm where do I start this channel has done for me great things it's one of the first tech channels I really started to watch and is probably the reason I now love computers and technology more than I ever have and has really changed my mind on what I want to do with my life and that I love this stuff more than I ever knew and I would probably never have found out about that without this channel so you may thank us but we also thank you

Good work guys! Congrats on the 1M!

MAXIMUS VII HERO | i7 4770K w/ H100i | 2x8GB 1600MHz | GALAX GTX 970 x2
250GB SSD boot | 250GB x2, 1TB SSD storage | Corsair 400C | Corsair RM550

You guys do truly amazing work and haves helped me so much in all my PC build Endeavours. And I absolutely love your build guides and that is actually how I found Linus tech tips it was my first build and I was confused but your channel helped me so much. Thank you so much and keep it up.

I started watching your YouTube channel and NCIX Channel because i wanted to build a gaming rig but i was really scared of screwing things up but your videos were really helpful, especially the build guides. I've lernt so much about computers and all because of you,i'm really thankful to all of you guys!

Congrats! Your videos are what got me into hardware. Thanks to everyone at LMG for all your hard work!

I was doing research on building my own PC when I came across your Youtube channel. I always try to refer friends who see my rig and want to try their hands at PC building to your sites. This is a valuable resource for anyone with the desire to build a pc, regardless of skill level and experience. It's also a great resource for tech news and I am only just starting to take advantage of it.

I have posted this before but I discovered Linus Tech Tips 3 years ago (wow time flies) when i was trying to figure out if my old LGA775 mobo with 4x pcie (it also had a agp slot) would bottleneck a GPU if i bought one. I found Linus' video about stress testing an AMD Crossfire card on 16x, 8x, and 4x speeds and soon started watching more as I too became more interested in PC gaming. I was never a big youtube user and my first ever youtube subscription was to LTT because i wanted to watch his videos daily and comment on them. LTT has provided me great entertainment, knowledge and was basically the final straw that made me want to major in computer engineering. So thanks and congrats LTT!

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

I found Linus about 2 years ago when I first started building my first gaming rig, I loved how he had so much information and seemed really reliable on it and still kept me entertained throughout the videos :) I stayed subscribed because I love being up to date on the latest tech and bragging my knowledge to my friends. Linus deserves every sub he gets and you just keep doin' what ever it is that you do and I'll keep watching! Congrats! (I'm very new to the forums so I don't expect to win, but I wish the best of luck to everyone entering! Just a little more to me  ;) ) almost forgot, a huge thanks to the entire Linus media group as well, this wouldn't be possible without you, you guys rock! 

I was just browsing Youtube looking at various PC parts when I stumbled across LTT and I am so happy that I did. I look forward to your videos everyday, especially because of the professional quality, and the integrity of the reviews. Keep up the good work, and  Nana Nana Subaru, please give me that custom PC.

Hi,

I honestly think you are the best tech content creator in youtube, thanks to you I was able to build my first gaming rig (a dream I had all my life), literally pausing to see if I was doing everything right and staying up till 3am watching your first build guide on the Linus Tech Tips channel. 

Congrats on this great achievement, you guys deserve it.

I sincerely thank you for all you do for the community.

Deepest thanks from Mexico!