1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I first stumbled on linustechtips when I wanted to build my first computer.  I enjoyed all of your videos the lengthy ones too, I hope all of you the best, great entertainment, and information!!!!!

Linus! I watch your videos everyday. You've really helped me improve my geek game. I may not be an active member on the forums, but I do lurk a lot to check out on help topics and videos, videos, videos everyday. Thank you.

1 000 000 subs?! Awesome. 

I just love all your videos but my favorite ones are the graphics card reviews. I can't afford any of them but i love to oogle at them and all their 

frame rate glory. 

Love it. you should have eighteen hundred thousand billion subs. :)

congrats on the milestone! I've been watching your channel so long it's almost like I know you..........but in like a cool way.........not like a creepy "whoah this guys a weirdo" way.................awkward

First off I'd like the thank Linus for all the great content he and his team have produced over the years.

Maybe I can actually get myself a gaming PC and actually game for real now ;) And what better PC than one signed by Linus and the crew, and being build by Linus!

049.png

Congrats on your 1 million sub achievement. I believe you deserve it. This tech channel has been the best tech channel i have come across that pretty much hits the spot for my daily tech needs and quite frankly, i need more. This may be asking to much though  :P I love what you do, and can only hope this doesn't stop anytime soon. Thank you and good luck to all.

I found this channel last year, about when i wanted to build my own pc. I looked through a lot of reveiw videos for my parts then i went looking for how to's.

When i stumbled across this group i was amazed that It took me so long to find it. Everything you guys do has been so entertaining and so helpful for the past year. So much so that i decided what i want to do as a career, now I'm going to college to become a Electronic engineering technician for computers. I just personally want to thank you for helping me start off my new life, and for keeping me entertained for the past year as well. I would donate to support as well, but i kinda needed to save my pennies for school funds. Anyways, cheers Linus Media Group and its community, Thank you guys alot.

I found Linus around this time last year when you were at about 700k subs. Found you in the science and tech section of youtube. I think it was a vid of Linus' personal rig and saw that and was partially drooling out of my mouth since im to broke to have a full blown gaming PC. My favorite series that you make has to be the cool tech for under $100 since it is mostly things i can afford that may come in help. 

Congrats for the 1000000 subscribers, Linus. Your videos helped me build my computer, in 2011. I been subscribed to you since then.

Only found you a short time ago while researching the purchace of a new laptop. I wish you did more laptop reviews but that's just me being selfish. :) In line with my self centeredness I will ask you to let me know what you believe is the best laptop under 1000.00 USD for streaming videos and uploading video.post-135921-0-47813800-1410491001.png

I love to see you guys unbox and review the Corsair K95 RGB gaming keyboard when it comes out. 

WAW, linus, Iwas 12 years old when i saw you first time on ncix, now I'm 16 years old. i was shearshing for some thermal paste for my old 1 core pc.
and now, look at you rocking lan party on top of mouitain. And now, I know more about pc than waht I learned in class.  

last month just build my first pc rocking some r9 290 and just a week ago i build another one and sell it for a friend making 250$ of profit xD. well i want to say you did a good job and your team is awesome!!!! continue what you do and we will love to see you at Montreal Qc again. last time you came here it was for Ubisoft . well now I'm playing with them for hardware technician. good job linux !!!

I ate several pounds of pie while watching this video. it was heaven........ :wub:

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Congrats on 1M! 

I found LMG at like one in the morning and watch like a bunch of videos and have been watching ever since 

Honestly I would love to win. Linus Single handidly taught me everything I know about computers which is a lot and has really impacted how i Look at them. I dont care what I win but I would love any of it cause I was in the Process of building my Gaming PC when My Grandpa passed and I had to take my 2,000 dollars i saved up working at a fast food joint to help pay for the medical and funeral expenses. I am saving up once again buit I am only at 250 dollars. I really would love that PC. Honestly I would Cry if I won a 80 gb hard drive cause at least it would help me. I hope Linus sees this not becuase I want to win but because I truly liike him and his style. I dont think I  have missed a youtube video since about when I first Subbed and still go back to the old ones to see how technology has changes. Linus and linus Media Group I hope you see this- You all Are awesome and I'd love to meet you. Keep up the awesome Content. Best of wishes.

Thank you Linus Media Group for making qualtiy videos about tech. I found your channel trying to find out about what to do for a gaming pc. You helped me with that I and thank you.

I want to see you do some videos on Alienware products (late the hate comments commence LOL). But other than event videos like PAX, I've never seen you do videos on Alienware and would to see your opinion on there products.

Thank you again Linus for the great videos that you post, and keep them coming!

I've been a subscriber ever since I got into PC building and such. You guys have helped me out so much with all the reviews and benchmarks. I haven't been a member if the forum only because I couldn't access the website for a while. Internet problems. Anyway, I would love to win a prize here as I am currently completely broke. Love you guys!