1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus Media Group: I Can't give you guys enough props. I thoroughly enjoy all of your videos. Congratulations and good luck in the future, I hope you continue with your success.

This isn't my first post unfortunately I forgot my emails password lol.

I found you guys through a friend of mine a couple years ago and I've been watching ever since. I love your guys' videos and attitude you bring. You keep me up-to-date with the newest tech which is a big plus. Thanks for being awesome!

Congrats Linus and crew! I first found you guys after googling "how to overclock an i5 2500k" sent me to one of your vids. Been a loyal subscriber ever since! Plus, watching your videos, I've been able to build my now 2nd rig, a rig for my bro-in-law, and advise my dad in building his own rig. So, thanks so much guys and keep up the great work!

Linus, congratulations on your business taking off and being able to do this for a living. My family owns two small businesses so i know the pains and struggles it takes to keep going once you start one. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I like the DIY videos plus the one of you getting the dust out of your PC and I love seeing case reviews

Congratulations guys!!! Well deserved!!! We appreciate all your efforts and MORE POWER!!! Cheers for your next million subscriber mile stone!!! ;)

As I said on YouTube, I have to say that my one of the best moments of my life in recent years has been watching you excitedly say my name during the Cooler Master interview on Twitch. Made me light up like a Christmas tree.

CPU:   Intel 3570K @ 3.4GHZ              GPU: EVGA GTX 570                          Case:    Cooler Master Storm Scout

MoBo: ASUS P8Z877-V LK                  SSD: 126GB Kingston SSD                 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212

RAM:  8GB GSkill Ripjaws                    HDD: 2TB Segate Barracuda              PSU:      OCZ 750W

We'll I can't think of anything so I'll do how I found out about this channel. It all started when I bought a version of the sensei raw optical mouse. Like most other things I buy I do online because it's cheaper, quicker, and doesn't require any social interaction. Regardless I bought the mouse and couldn't wait for it to come in, literally I was dying from waiting for that shiny delivery truck to pull up. To get back on topic I was going around looking up all the specs and reviews I could find about it, and one of the first ones I found was Linus doing a review on the cod 2 sensei raw optical mouse. After the video I loved his personality so much that I decided to subscribe. Good night and good luck. Oh and congratulations on 1,000,000 people that unbelievable.

Thank god for auto correct

I found you while looking for some mechanical keyboards and it just escalated from there. It has been great watching all of your videos. Thank you LTT for making these great videos. (my favorite food is lasagna btw)post-135841-0-94762500-1410489099.gif

I found LinusTechTips when I started looking into custom pc building and water cooling again. I needed ideas for my new build and wanted to see what new pc tech was out there as I'd been out of the game for a while. It actually inspired me to start building what is in the pics and I even started playing with the idea of starting my own pc modding business. Was going for a black and gold theme if you're wondering. About 12k into it and still going...

post-135709-0-25629200-1410489037_thumb.

post-135709-0-22494100-1410489042_thumb.

post-135709-0-57163400-1410489051_thumb.

post-135709-0-43344300-1410489062_thumb.

post-135709-0-87030300-1410489066_thumb.

post-135709-0-02432500-1410489071_thumb.

post-135709-0-87133200-1410489074_thumb.

I found linus when I first decided to get into pc building, i checked everywhere and no one had solid reviews and tips like him so he became like my idol to go to for pc building and guides. Can't wait till 2 million lol, good job linus!

Congratulations guys on your major 1 million subscriber milestone! I found Linus Tech Tips by searching how to build a computer and I found one of your build guides.  Like Linus said your quality and attention to detail is amazing and by far some of the best produced YouTube videos I've ever seen.  Here's to 1 million more!

post-60059-0-29841400-1410489102.gif

The first time that I started to watch linus in a dedicated way was when I was building my first gaming rig and I don't think I could have done it without this channel. It started my interest in the hardware side of computers and also spurred my interest in entertaining people over the internet so linus has had a HUGE impact on me. 

Also My favorite food is MY chicken parm because its the best end of discussion.

I first started following Linus back in around 2010 when he made a video about how to overclock the Intel Core i7 920. Since then I have followed him on his adventures and I can honestly say that I haven't regretted a single minute of it. I love your videos, and you guys have made me enjoy technology even more.

Cheers, and Congratulations on breaking the 1 Million mark! Here's to the next million. 

I found out about Linus tech tips when I was searching for products to use to upgrade my old rig. And it got to the point where almost every video I watches on YouTube was made by you guys. And I think I've watched all yours, may be a few that I've missed. But you guys are awesome. Keep em coming

I love the pc building guide videos,
top notch quality and got me into building pcs (or at least watching them for now) 

i don't even know how i ended up watching this channel, but now i do

it just sort of happened

"lolwatrudoin"

"i do what i want"

I have been watching these videos for around the past year, and I would just like to congratulate the Linus media team on their one million subs!

Omg if I win this will be a huge Inprovment over my old socket 939 and your guys videos are funny and in formative on helping me create my own small PC shop u guys teach me every thing I know about gfx cards motherboards and processors so keep up the good work

I have learned so much from not only you Linus but from this community, thank you all for that gift.

<p>CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.0 GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: 500GB | Case: Corsair SPEC-02 Red |PSU: Corsair 750W | OS: Windows 7 64-Bit | Mouse: Corsair M65 (Black) | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Black w/ Brown Switches)

I found Linus about 2.5 years ago on NCIX tech tips and I've loved every video since! Best of luck to everyone in the giveaway and congrats to Linus Media Group on reaching 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!

Congrats Linus/Media Group on 1 MILLION subscribers! Hope you get another 9 million within the next two years!