1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks so much Linus and the Team for the AWESOME videos that you make for us!! They made go from knowing nothing about computers, to knowing everything I needed and more! Hope you have a great 1 million!  :D

I just want to say thank you to Linus for always trying his best and I will always continue to watch his videos. I found your videos back in 2011 when i was in 7th grade that's when I developed a big spark for computers lol I put together an old Athlon pc with a 50gb hdd from old scrap parts in a shed that my dad helped me build and I slapped an old copy of 98 on it just for the heck of it. I don't know what else to say that have a great day love ya Linus.

I found you guys around January 2014 just looking through build guides and your channel had the best quality of them. I then started watching your other videos and got addicted. Thanks for the great content! Congrats on 1 million subs!!!! :D

I found LTT by searching a product I was planning on buying. I found an unboxing of the product I wanted and got much information from Linus' video and continued watching since then.

found you guys when I was trying to build my first PC. Helped me lots ty. I like bacon btw

I don't expect to win the laptop but i dont to expect to win anything. I just wanted to say thanks for all the vidoes.

Using a number generator is like trying to strap a bluetooth sensor to a sausage.

Wait...

What.

Linus and all from Linus Media Group, thank you for producing such amazing videos.. I'm sure you will see this and think "just another congratz" but I seriously want to congratulate you on such an amazing milestone and I hope good things come in the future for you all.. also my favorite food is hawaiian pizza (just because you said to..)

itVtNcK.gif

Congrats on 1 Mil guys! Also, I'd love to get my hands on dat custom built PC.

Thanks for all the hard work Linus and co.! :D

been watching since 2010

miss the old unboxing style great first impressions

I found Linus tech tips while looking for a gaming PC build guide. Yours looked the most professional and I got hooked instantly.

I found Linus by looking for PC build video's.  Been interested in building a PC for the house (Mostly for gaming) and I have enjoyed watching the Linus build videos.

Congratz on 1 million subs!

Cool 1 million. Nice work.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Wow... That happened fast! I remember when it wasn't this big and to see it now is amazing! I remember finding LTT after watching a JayzTwoCents video and saw one of Linus's video over a whole MONSTER pc build so what did I do? Watched the whole 45 minute video and subbed to his channels since I was just beginning to get into pc building. Now that I learned so much (almost all from Linus ;)) I want to get rid of this A8 Pre-built with all the stuff I have learned. Also I would LOVE it if you went over the new "smaller" Cosmos cause... I wanna see it happen! Anyways good job Linus and it is something that you have deserved for a while!

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was researching parts to build a pc and it was the best decision I made, the unboxing videos are awesome and would like to really see the new gpu's coming out and more builds.  :)

I found you through building my first PC. I needed to learn about the different components needed. I ate a poptart this morning, brown sugar cinnamon OG. I would just like to see maybe some behind the scenes and other random videos about the equipment you review. Thanks!

Sup everyone, I discovered Linus some years ago while searching for reviews about headsets and I got stuck to his channel. Best reviews and unboxings and build guides and ...and everything related to technology ever! Just amazing!!
Stay awesome!

Linus  always has saved my ass with his videos, tips and builds. 

I thank the entire team that makes Linus Tech Tips possible; their videos have help me a lot and I can give my customers a better service. 

I always wanted to see that Linus AMD PC with liquid cooling for amazing overclock.

LINUSTECHTIPS FOREVER!!!!!

Love your unboxings and surprisingly the cheesy and corny material in the everyday vids

Congrats on reaching your first million, been watching your videos for 5 years now and loved every minute of it. 

I really love how LMG has helped me throughout my journey of learning about tech stuff. Without LMG, I would have never built my awesome PC that I have now and I would know almost nothing about how computers work. Thank you Linus!