1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Oh where do I start. I think the first video I saw was Linus trying to get 24GB of ram to work on a 1366 board. Back then the only tech youtuber I watched at all was Tiny Tom Logan and all the crazy stuff he does. When I first saw Linus honestly I didn't watch much at first because I thought his voice sounded funny, (Oh, didn't see you standing there... Hi Linus :D ), but I don't have much room to speak because my recorded voice sounds like a mix between Mandark of Dexters lab and John Carmack of ID fame.

Moving on, with time I came to discover the live streams. These grew on me quick and since the first I saw back around February 2013, at the latest pre-titan release, I have seen every live stream and every wan show. I loved hearing commentary on the news I did catch and hearing about the news that I missed during the week. With time the whole channel grew on me as I became more and more interested as youtube and various tech channels therein became an increasingly larger part of my free time.

Since I have had pockets of time to take part in the forum which is great. Unfortunately I don't have time to do much if anything since anything I can call free time is now devoted to building a career in web development while earning a living for a wife and kid. I can say that this place is both a great place to get help and to feel useful with all the little skills one acquires following this field.

Linus and other youtubers have also been a strong influence on my belief in myself and my goals. My life isn't where I want it to be yet, but even if it never is I see others who have found success before me and know that I only lose if I quit. 

Thanks Linus and crew for the inspiration, entertainment, motivation, and news. Good luck and I hope to continue watching for a good time yet.

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399

Linus, I just want to say thank you for all the hard work you and your team has done for this community. It has definitely kept me up to date on what has come out and how good it is without having to spend loads of money on things. Keep doing what you're doing.

Can't wait for the giveaway! I've been watching your vids for 1 year now and I love it!

I'm a very recent subscribe to LinusTechTips and I have to say I love your videos! The very first video of yours I saw was the super overkill build, ever since then I've wanted to build a pc.  Thanks for the awesome videos and please keep up the good work!  

Hi Linus I'm newish to the channel only watching for the last few month sins I started wanting to build a computer(waiting for Black Friday). 90% I seach for something about computers I add a "Linus" the end, I've even spent hours watching your cat videos while playing steam games. I could really use the surface pro because I code and could use that instead of my wired down laptop that never leaves my desk and I could just sit in bed, watch tv and code plus it's really hard to show something to someone when your wired to a desk. The gaming pc would be so useful because my laptop randomly blue screens when playing counter strike and I've spent I few weeks banned because of that.

First found linus tech tips (or one of the other channels) when I was browsing r/pcmasterrace and clicked on an article comparing the different types of antialiasing which link through to a linus video, subscribed after that!

Thanks for the informative videos and spud gun shenanigans.

i first started watching linustechtips so i could learn more about computers and stayed because of how helpful the team is and how helpful the community is; good job linus and crew along with the community.

I've been watching since 2012 but I've never made an account. thanks for the awesome giveaway and congrats on the well deserved 1mil.

I found out about Linus tech tips when I was look at unboing/reviews of mouses becuase my old mouse had died so I thought I might try a razer but I wasn't really sure so I hoped onto YouTube and found some cool videos from this guy and then I subscribed and eventually bought the razer death adder this guy was linustechtips. Anyways my favorite part of the show is when they build gamming rigs that look amazing. A product that I would like to see into the future would be the razer chroma keyboard becuase I'm rather interested too see how razer is going to adapt becuase they have always had that green look.

PS keep it up guys it amazing what you have done so far please keep it up!

Thank you for the great content! I've been a sub for a long time, but I haven't made an account on the website until now. Good luck to all!

Hey Linus, gratulationsfrom Germany to 1.000.000 subscribers! :)

I excuse me for my bad english, but I try the best.

I like your review's and I follow you since twi year's!

Don't stop with review's and other stuff.

But do that what you like, I will respect that.

I don't win I mean I've a bad luck :(. I won in my life nothing, but your Video's make's me happy. :)

P.S. The german review's are shitty.

Your Subscriber Tobi.

The only thing I'm upset about regarding LTT is that I didn't find this community sooner!  I love all of the content you guys produce.  My favourite aspect of LTT is the personality that comes through every video, whether it's Linus, Luke, or any of the other guys, everyone seems genuinely happy and love what they're doing.  I've been able to learn so much from the channel and community and always enjoy the content, so here's to another million.  I also hope to have a chance to meet the team one day!

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

-Looks at my post counter-

-Looks at everyone elses-

Anyway. Congratulations on the subs, that surely is product of entertaining and creative reviews coming from you guys. (Mostly linus  ;)) Slick is a cutie too

I'm looking forward to future reviews. but i wish you guys would do more general computer part reviews other than cases and video cards. I'd like to see more harddrives, ram. motherboards. possibly other stuff like mice?

Good luck to everyone who enters and maybe i'll win something this time  :ph34r:

Oh and if i recall, the first video i've ever seen was me looking at a review for the MSI Z77A-GD65 for a upgraded mobo for my system.

I'm so glad that this channel has grown so well in the time that I've known it. I found Linus Tech Tips while searching for gaming notebook reviews... Like a year ago, it must be. The videos (my personal favorite being the case reviews) have only grown in quality and it has turned into one of my favorite channels on YouTube. And while I'm here I might as well enter myself in for the custom gaming PC.

I love the channel and always enjoyed the content! Hope to see videos for many more years to come!

I miss the old unboxings! Love the old formats yet the new ones are intriguing too!

Cheers!

big congrats guys and keep up the great work and vids!

Thank you Linus and his crew for putting out awesome tech videos which I look forward to and keep up the effort :D

Congrats,

I have always loved your videos. Out of all of the tech videos on you tube i think that yours have always been the best. As far as the contest it would be amazing if i won anything.

Best of Luck on the next million!