1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found this channel looking on youtube trying to look for tips on how to build a computer  and loved the jokes xD around all them ads esspicaly dollar shave club. I really like the handy tech under 100 dollars im always looking for gadgets hehehe. Also my favorite food is all chocolate.

11mdki8.jpg

Long time lurker of the forums and long time watcher of your channel. Built my first PC watching your guides, and will continue to watch every foreseeable video you guys produce! Congrats on hitting the 1,000,000 subs mark!

2hype4me, I've been a subby to your channel for many years now.....with many different accounts  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I dont eve remeber when i first found linus... i think it was, I first found linus from what it was months before markham store grand opening. Since then I am glad to say I have learned alot about products and actually be up-to-date with PC parts and so on, where I was only reading "what is the best gpu blah balh blah" rather than making more informed decision. Linus' love for fractal design made me buy design R4 ( never regret!)

I am happy to say CONGRATUATION ON YOUR 1MILLION MILESTONE!

Well I was never into tech but when my 6 year old pc was finally getting to a point where it has became crap, I really needed help in choosing a pc... Then I just got hooked onto your channel. My favorite videos Well techquicke. I would like to see you review over the top systems. I will continue watching your videos. Keep up the good work. 

Well done Linus media group! Your work has improved exponentially and keeps getting better. Best wishes, and best of luck to the rest of the giveaway participants.

I first became interested in computers because of my older brother, teaching me tiny things about GPUs. I then found ncix at aberdeen when I was in Grade 10 and have watched every video since. I am now in first year University 2014-2015 going into Computer Engineering and still going strong with the PC market. Thank You Linus, NCIX, and linustechtips for teaching me so many things about computers. Love your content and hope you have a great 1 million subscribers celebration!!

I found Linus YouTube channel around a year ago where I was new to computer tech and wanted to learn more. The first thing I was looking for was a mechanical keyboard and I saw Linus' unboxing of the Blackwidow Razer keyboard! I instantly subscribed to Linus and was proud of that decision. Hope you and the team can grow even bigger! Good luck with the giveaway ~

Thank you for the video post especially the WAN show it helps me a lot since I'm currently in college and majoring in information technology it helped me a lot when we had papers to write about up coming technology or events that was happening in the tech world. Also enjoy the build logs helped me build my first i7 PC before it was taken out by lighting. Thanks for everything guys love the work keep it up.

Congratulations Linustechtips on the 1 Million subscribers! Thank you Linustechtips for entertaining me on the way home everyday. Found your channel when I was considering to get a gaming pc or laptop. The information provided has been very relevant and presentation has been entertaining.

Thank you very much!

awesome video. the thing that got me to linus tech was back at ncix videos where ur videos helped me build my first pc back in 2011 with sandy bridge. thks lmg

Still remember finding this channel and community when I was trying to figure out fans and cooling, and Linus basically causing me to turn into a Noctua adherent over the course of five or six videos. That was enough to get me interested in the other things that were reviewed, and I've been basically following for all of my tech news updates since then. Keep up the good work guys - the quality and diversity is why I keep coming back.

Linus,

i don't know if you've got time to read my couple comments and posts on threads but i was saying on how you inspired me to do computers as a career and just an update im now a Computer guy for my dads company ive so far built 2 servers and 2 desktops for him and his secretary and I'm in school as a senior in high school enrolled in a course to get me a full blown A+ Comp Certification not a student one the real one and even in c++ class to understand one of the languages and next semester I'm enrolled in C# to work with that one too...

I Watch all of your channels everyday NCIX LinusTechTips and Techquickie even if they are reruns i use them for my personal education or even a refresher to pick a few things back up that i forgot and im stumped on a question in my a+ class.  I've never known about IPxx Ratings or the difference between sli and crossfire. it all started when i looked up what is anti aliasing on youtube and i seen your video i believe its techquickie because it was an as fast as possible video and i loved how some one could actually explain it right.  I've been also teaching kids in my a+ class about RAID and the difference between Cpu ram rom ect... and i used you working mans analogy about his tools in that video and after I'm done explaining they actually get it and i tell them to go watch your channels because that's were i heard whatever i tought them from and i hope they listened and liked and subscribed to you...  I will always watch you videos till the day the channels are gone and even though I'm in the USA it would be an honor to travel to Canada to NCIX just to meet you and the rest of NCIX crew in person!!!

Thanks for all the videos and keep it up and the more videos you make the more ill let the word out!!!!!!!!

Arlis Nutter

Hey linus, 1 mil is a huge milestone!  I am getting a job here in a few days to start my own pc, i would dig that costum built rig as i also need a ps4 for bloodborne ;-; .  But nevermind my whineing this is huge for our community!

I found LTT when I was buying some new RAM for my PC. Since then I subbed and look forward to watching your videos every day! Thank you guys for posting helpful and plentiful reviews on products people will actually buy. I do miss the unboxing videos though  :( wish you guys would bring those back

for the give away, I'd like either one. I'm in need of both a new laptop for school and a gaming pc, so both would be beneficial for me. GL to everyone in the giveaway and grats LTT on 1m subs!

LUV UR VIDEOS

SO INFORMATIVE AND IS NOT AFRAID TO SAY THE TRUTH

I love how u guys is not afraid to criticize items and are actually excited about making videos.

Thank you and PLZ MAKE MORE VIDEOS

Congratulations!!!!( ^_^)

(^▽^)祝贺你们!!

8a50612a571d6821.jpg

That is perfectly seven characters!

By the way I found Linus Tech Tips when I was search what's the differences among the speed of RAM.