1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found this channel once i built my first computer and you guys have been helpful from what gpu to buy or just what random tech is nice to have. I hope your 2 million subscriber milestone isn't to far away. keep up the great videos and keep up the great community.

You guys are the people that got me interested in tech and I am so glad I stumbled onto one of your videos in the middle of the night at a friends house pulling an all nighter. It has basically single haded-ly changed my life. It got me interested in tech, which forced me to get a job (to feed my tech addiction), which led to me buying a car (so I go to work and hang out with friends) And I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my life so much better than it probably ever would've been.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Thanks Linus for making all these amazing videos! I check my subscriptions every day only to find a video of happiness, I look forward to watching a LinusTechTips video every day. And your channel has inspired me into making custom systems for people. THANK YOU!

I found you about i think 2 years ago on Austin Evans. I really like your videos and unboxing reviews im glad i subscribed and i dont regret it.

I plan on building my own computer soon and I appreciate all that you have done to make this community grow and thrive. Although I may be a new member, I believe that this is one of the most well-rounded communities that I have the privilege to be a part of. I want you guys to know that we appreciate you!!!

thank you for the build guide you guys posted!!! i do like to see another build guide on a fair budget in the future. :D  :D  :D

I don't really care if I win but just wanted to say great job and don't ever stop!! But I first started watching Linus when he first started on NCIX and enjoyed the way he did his videos and always has! I love the way he does the nmvideos now the style is unlike any other and is amazing!

YAY!!! I like cheese...but I love Giveaways!!!! Oh and thank you Linus and crew for having your awesome channel, I probably wouldn't have been able to build my computer with out you guys.

Thank you for everything you've done. I may be only thirteen, but you helped me build my first computer about a year after I started watching the videos when just browsing YouTube.

I really like your builds and buyers guides because you guys explain and help with almost every single question we would have. I also think it would be cool if you could stem into software and games more because they can provide benchmarks for us if you recommend it or something like that.

I guess I would really like the ASUS laptop because my parents say I need one for high school, plus it was used by YOU GUYS! :)

Thank you for everything.

-Nathan S.

Thank you Linus for creating this ...thing. I had an addiction to computer hardware before I started watching your videos, but since I've started watching it's changed into a passion (if that makes sense). Your videos are informative about exactly what I want to know about, so I can get the information I want not only faster, but in a more entertaining way. You and the LMG Team have had a very positive impact on my life. I look forward to every video that you make, even if I have no interest in the product whatsoever. On Fridays when I have no plans I enjoy putting a pizza in the oven so it's ready right when The WAN Show starts. Sometimes I get tied up getting it out of the oven and I get back to my computer 10 minutes late, but then the show starts late and it's perfect :) .

- Kevin, a Computer Science student from Virginia

P.S. Silverstone FT-05 review please!

Yes, this is my first post. Yes, I am going to win. And yes, this is a real Indian Arrowhead

post-135939-0-37129600-1410490547.jpg

I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations! I'm super excited for the next year of fantastic content!

Linus and his team are all swagbeasts. I love how the tech icons give back to community, really looking forward for the chance to win the rig.

The first time I watched your video was back when I wanted to build a gaming pc, my friend told me about this channel. At first I only watched the "how to builds" but then slowly I started watching your reviews and now I watch everything. The are the most quality videos about tech and very helpful. Great job Linus Tech Tips crew, keep making these great videos. I would really like the pc or the surface pro. Don't stop Linus.

This is pretty cool, Started following Linus about 2 years ago when i got my own place with better internet, before that i just watched some random videos :)

Thanks for all the reviews and tips! it really helped some if not all! Found LinusTechTips when i was bored xD

Congratulations on the 1,000,000 subscribers LTT!!!!! I just want to say that finding your build guides a few years ago is what made me decide to build my very first rig and started my love of technology! You guys are all awesome and I hope the content keeps coming and coming! One thing I would like to see a review of in the future of more g sync monitors!!!!!! 

Linus Tech Tips is by far the best Youtube tech channel and I love watching your videos.

Congrats the Linus tech team! I have been a long time viewer and have finally gotten around to joining the forum, Hope you guys make it to 2 million!

I don't even know how i found your site but like it so i stayed! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and time with us linus!

Congrats Linus and the rest of Linus Tech Tips on reaching the big 1 million subscribers! I can't believe that I only started watching your channel at the beginning of the summer, and I have been hooked ever since! Keep up the good work and strive for another million! Go treat yourself to a cookie for all of the hard work! 

Hey guys, I found this place when Totalbiscuit was a guest on your show. I'm glad I stayed. Keep up the good work!