1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've learned so much from watching videos from all your channels! Linus media group makes the best videos on technology and having fun.

Keep up the good work!

I first started watching LTT when I was researching to buy my first real gaming PC. I learned which specs actually mattered and which were just fluff. Later I used LTT to research my first aftermarket GPU and then finally I used LTT to learn everything I needed to know to build my own rig and even a couple for friends and co-workers.

post-73955-0-77748400-1410491116_thumb.j

Thanks Linus (and amazing team) you kick started my life into the tech community!

I started watching Linus since i wanted to build my own custom rig.. Thank you for all of the information you gave me over the years and i hope you do well in life ^.^

Found linustechtips when searching for a new laptop some while ago (back when you had around 500000 subs), the reviews, even then, were helpful. Hope you guys continue to make daily videos and succeed in this business.

I found Linus tech tips through your various videos from way back when you were shooting in the "one shot, one take" style. I pretty much new that if there was ANY random computer case, motherboard, or graphics card out there that Linus would have some video on it of an unboxing/overview/review. This got me hooked and for some reason i love what you called "dry tech overviews". I kept watching until I got up to date on more recent videos a the time and have been watching ever since. 

These videos have made me a more informed consumer and help me think twice before buying a computer/tech related product. These videos have helped me build my first computer, and these videos have now helped me build computers for my friends (and I even have a few upcoming builds in the next few months possibly including the Corsair 380T). Because of these videos I may have a job opportunity at a local computer store in Ottawa while I'm in limbo with jobs. 

Although I'm fairly new to these forums (I was having a password issue that kept me from remembering the long default password or creating a new one). I am starting to use it more and more every day and am motivated to become a contributing member to this community as I am now a huge LMG fan. 

So for Linus and everyone on the LMG Team (Slick, Edzel, Brandon, Nick, Taran, Diesel, and David the temp,)  I want to extend a huge THANKYOU! You all create well produced, and entertaining content which I love to watch after a stressful day; all while opening some doors in my life and creating great opportunities for me in the future. (sapppy I know :P

Keep up the great work and I look forward to consuming more fantastic content from all of you. 

Screw all these one post members, prizes should go to people who are faithful to the community :P  either way... here is my post to win :) 

Good job with the million+ subscribers. I found linustechtips because I was building my first rig and watched the MSI P55-CD53 video you had. My favorite style of videos now are the WAN shows. The WAN shows are like podcast and I get to hear them when I am in the library studying. I hear you guys talking about apps on phones and computers on the WAN show I think you guys should do videos on new applications.

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

I found your channel when i was stuck on a hellish computer build, You saved my bacon (Mmmmmm Bacon ) and i have been a fan ever since

I <3 Linus. Great community here and awesome feedback from all individuals

Current Build: Desk

My case is my most expensive part

Its Almost 2015 and I don't have an SSD

I've been watching Linus and friends content for years now even back into the NCIX Tech Tips days. The content Linus Media produces is what first got me into computers and what helped me build up the knowledge and ability to finally build my own system. Thank you so much for everything. I look forward to all your future content!

LINUS FINALLY A MILLION, I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOUR VIDEOS SINCE BIRTH AND I REMEMBER I SAW YOU ONCE IN REAL LIFE IN AN NCIX EVENT AND I WENT NUTS CAUSE YOU'RE AWESOME. LET ME WIN PLEASE.  :D

i learned a lot from linustechtips and ncix about computers, electonics, and more. good job on the 1 million subscribers

Linus,

You and your group are fantastic people in general and know a sh-itton of stuff. I've learned more from your tech quickie vids then I have from any other source of knowledge! I find myself explaining things to people and they ask "How did you know that", and I reply with "Linus Tech Tips, duh". I'll stop with the ass kissing now but seriously, only people who know what the hell they are doing get 1,000,000 subscribers. Congrats again!

I love this channel. I can't wait for WAN show every week. Every time I visit the forum I get instant responses to my questions that are kind and well thought out. I came across LinusTechTips from the NCIXcom channel and I loved it. Used the information there to build my first PC, my friend his PC, and it has taught me so much about the world of hardware. This channel helped me discover a passion for computers. 

Thank you and congratulations.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

Hello all!

My first experience with Linus was pretty normal. I was looking through YouTube (we all know how you are doing one thing and you end up on something completely different), when I came upon the very first video I saw from them. It was the NCIX video "Understanding Hardware "Bottlenecks" and How to Avoid Them (NCIX Tech Tips #81)," and the whole reason I ended up there was because I was looking for information on creating a web site. So being a pretty techy guy I watched. Soon I found myself watching several of these videos. I love information, especially about computers, and I thought 'This guy is full of information.' Eventually, as you can imagine, I found the new improved videos of LinusTechTips. I'm not gonna lie, I waited a while before subscribing simply because I don't usually subscribe to people. But after watching 30 or more videos, I just had to subscribe to get the uploads. The information has truly been phenomenal and it has had so much of an impact that I am in the process of adding his tips in video form to my web site (which I will not list because the goal here is to promote how much these guys have helped me in my quest for knowledge of these mystical things called "TECHNOLOGY"). I'm glad that this has become a great resource for gamers and builders alike. We are all in this to get the best equipment for our budgets, avoid overpaying for fanboy followings, and to have fun as we learn all this from Linus before we waste money!

Congrats to everyone at linustechtips! P.S. I love those videos describing the in-depth components and explanations of everything! Plus the Handy Tech Under $100!

post-135937-0-89248800-1410491280_thumb.

I really appreciate the quality standards and honesty in all of your videos. I can honestly say that you guys are one of, if not the best tech communities on the Internet.

I would love to see a Super budget PC like using sales and that type of thing to build a decent rig for like only 500-700 dollars because people like me who go to school and can't get a full time job don't have too much cash.

I've been watching your videos for a while, I liked your videos on building PC's. Though I do have to admit that the only reason that I joined the linus forums is because of your giveaways. Anyways good job on getting 1 mill subscribers. I've always thought that you already had more than 1 mill.

I was looking for build guides. Since then, I have learned so much more about computers. I knew practically nothing before I found this channel. Could you also do a review on the corsair carbide series spec-03? Congrats on 1 mil!!!

This is a great show, and I love the "As Fast As  Possible" segments. If I ever build a computer for anyone, and they ask questions that I know you have answered, I usually just pull up your videos, and they often subscribe to you also!

Hey there Linus and Friends! I just wanted to say congradulations  well deserved!I have been following your videos for at least a year now. I find them informative, witty and humerous. I really don't have a specific type I like them all from the NCIX to Techtips! I am glad you took the plunge and decided to go out on your own, from one canadian to another good job EH! LOL

I have been watching Linus Tech Tips since you posted the unboxing of the AMD HD7990. You guys are one of my fav technology channel. I will like to see you review the Corsair M95. And congrats to a mil subs :D

Fantastic, keep up the good work guys! It's exciting to see the team and organization as a whole grow.  I found your site back when I was building my first computer and was looking for guidance.  Your daily videos make the commute to work bearable!