1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you Linus for all the good review & fun times  B) 
Congratulations on a well deserved: 1 million subscribers! 

I love this channel! It's my favorite :) Thanks you for your great videos, they're really funny too :D Linus be safe while traveling!

Congrats Linus, for 1 million subscibers you earned it, but I would like to see more pc builds in the future. Speaking of pc's I certainly would not mind having the one from the giveaway.

Men your my favorite youtuber . I learn somethings with you. One day I would like to be like you . Your awsome linus media group keep doing what your doing .Your content is awsome guys !

(Sorry if my english sucks im from quebec but i try to do my best)

So i really enjoy your content and keep waiting for the video. Especially i enjoy the Channel Super Fun Vids, they are incredible entertaining.

Hi Linus I've always been watching your videos from almost the beginning and their amazing. I would say that this was a great achievement for you. Also I used to love your computer case inbox infra can you please bring them back? They used to be my favorite and you should Also check the case NZXT Guardian 921 rb. Thanks for not giving up on your channel keep the good work up!

I found LinusTechTips while building my first PC and It helped a lot. Now I look forward to every unboxing and build videos! Keep up the great work!

You forgot to say your signature ending, "As always, don't forget to subscribe to LinusTechTips for unboxings, reviews, and other computer videos."

Congratulations on the million!

Thank you for the laughs, the cheers, and the useful information. I'm praying I will win the surface pro 3 for my brother.

I want the custom PC.  The way I found the Youtube channel is threw the Pebble review you guys made, that is the reason I bought my pebble (I am so glad you made such a high quality video).  My favorite series are reviews any review I watch (all most) all of them.  I want to see you review some lotion you find at a drug store (I don't care witch lotion brand).  

Love what you do. Keep up the good work LMG. My favorite vids would have to be the pc builds. I find myself watching one after another. Here's to the next million.

Linus thank u so much for inspiring everyone! I have recently started college and persued my dream of making video game that are clean of any swear words and nudity/immodesty.you inspired me to also make a YouTube channel and with you tips I have been able to upgrade my PC to the gaming machine it is now!:) my YouTube (callofjesse) has 64 subscriber in just over a year!;) it would really be cool if I could win something for my next PC build!:)

Thanks again

I  found Linus Tech Tips when looking around for mechanical keyboard buyers advice. I didn't buy any of the recommended keyboards, but I did get a mechanical keyboard (an IBM model M). Despite it being old, I still use it every day  :) .

-TDG-

Linus, you are probably my favorite YouTuber of all time. No kidding! You've inspired me to start my own tech repair company, and I learn more every day from your videos. I especially love your build guides. I've made a few hundred dollars from the business so far, but not enough to build a decent gaming pc yet. The laptop I'm typing this on I bought for $150 on Craigslist...so yeah, a new computer would be nice. LINUS IS AWESOME  :D

"Core i7 4770k"

"16GB Ram"

"480GB SSD"                        

"Gigabyte Windforce R9 290"

:o I want dat ass  :o 

love the show, congrats on the milestone. I feel like I'm watching the new anand grow 

LinusTechTips- So far I have only really watched your videos and heard about you in /r/pcmasterrace, but now I hope to be a real member of this community. I love being connected to people that I look up to. Congrats on the 1 million, and I will stay with you guys until you get to 10 million, at least. And Linus, your leadership is amazing, and you are very talented at what you do.

-Rjected / dcline

Soooo cool i really liked your channel when i saw your unboxing videos

Im from Costa Rica, I found out about Linustechtips because I wanted to build my first gaming rig, when I saw the channel I look for all the reviews videos on MoBos gpus etc,also the ones of how to build the PCs,  It was such a big help!!, you guys express yoursefls in such a proper way and kinda natural! I´l never forget about the stormtrooper in the snow episode haha,  eventually I became a fan, I watch the channel almost everyday no jk!!! thanks for all the info!! I think il be super cool if I could do the same thing that you guys do hehe, so thanks again!! you guys rock!! keep up the good work!!!

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was researching water cooling for my first pc build a couple of years ago. I cant thank you guys enough for all the help and entertainment you have given me. Keep up the good work and here's to another million subs  :D.

CPU: i7-3770k | MTB: Sabertooth Z77 | RAM: Vengeance 16GB | GPU: 2x EVGA 660ti FTW 3gb | Case: CM Storm Trooper | HDD/SSD: 2TB Western Digital Black, 250gb Samsung Evo | PSU: Corsair HX1000 | Displays: 3x Samsung 2443 1920x1200 24" | Cooling: Corsair h1050

Hi Linus :3 man I been watching you for about 4 months now and you the best on tips <3

The achievements are real. This channel has grown like a 15 year old athlete in puberty, on steroids!!!!! I when I first started watching Linustechtips was when i thought a graphics card was a cartridge you put in the back of a computer!!! Even though I never even built a gaming rig, I think now, because of this channel, I can build a costume water cooling loops!!! I learned almost everything I know about computers with this channel!!! Even though I'm not active in the forum or in the comment section, and I wasn't here from the beginning, I feel like this channel is like a wise father!!

Good job Linustechtips!!!! <3

You guys are very inspiring to me and has motivated me to build my own computer. It has also made me to try to get a job that uses them every day :) lol (the detail)