1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

By far my favorite video you guys have made was the tour of your headquarters. Congrats on 1 million subs! you deserve it.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

Thank you for your awesome Vids! Keep it up!

Thanks to you i bought my new graphics card from AMD although I am a nVidia fanboy xD

Your review did all the convincing!

Greetings from germany.

post-133287-0-34464400-1410465748.gif

ROLLING FOR GIVEAWAY! Linus, love your show. Helped me build my first rig. Now I build and sell them to supplement my income. I owe a lot of my tech knowledge and a good portion of my income to you! THANKS! I don't know if I have to ask which giveaway to apply to but I'd like to win anything I'm eligible for ha!

Also, I'm not too sure about the r9 285. You did a video of it and compared it to a few Nvidia cards. Any chance you can review it and show how it stacks up against the AMD r9 280, 280x, and the 290? I'm trying to figure out where it sits in their lineup and can't put it together.

Thanks again, great work and GOD BLESS!

I remember finding Linus Tech Tips a while ago while looking for some PC parts. Don't know why I never made an account here, but now seems like an appropriate time to do so. (Aside from the giveaway, which is, of course, awesome)

I like Mallomars.

When a friend of mine built his own PC, it made me curious as to how the process works. I started doing research and watching build guides when I stumbled onto LinusTechTips. Ever since, whenever I come across something that I might want to add to my Newegg wishlist, I always look for the Linus review. I look forward to all of the hardware unboxing videos each time I log into youtube. I haven't been able to build my PC yet, although i'm almost ready to, but thanks to the videos I feel like I will have little to no trouble in doing so. Thanks for the confidence and the wealth of knowledge. 

P.S. Any chance we can get some videos on LED effects that can be added without compromising on noise, i.e. LED fans that are quiet and so forth? I would love to see a "bling it out" build guide with the Corsair Graphite 760T

Sweet! Hope the high quality content continues for years to come!

Congratulations LinusTechTips on breaking that 1 million barrier!

I have followed Linus for several years and get most of my tech info from the videos on the main channel and Tech Quickie.

Please keep doing more of the same and here's to another million!

PS: more videos on ChannelSuperFun please! :)

I am 12 and I really like your videoes. I found the channel around 5 years ago on my old channel which I can't even remember the name but I have been following ever since. The first video I saw from your channel was the retro bit retrogen. I Remer because I had watched it than subscribed and asked my mom for that Christmas if I could get it but I didn't. You guys got me in to computers and I thank you for that. I think my favorite series is the build guides.

Gratz on this huge milstones! Continue on doing what you do and what you love!

I found Linus tech tips when I started building my own computer and was looking at CPU reviews.

Congrats on the 1 million, Linus and team!

I love your reviewing style and really appreciate your commitment to keeping the videos coming. Thanks again, and keep it up!

I found LinusTechTips by looking for a review of the EVGA Hadron Air case. I would love if you guys could review the Hydro case, including the Watercooling kit (specially the pump+reservoir combo, since I've read about some kits with leaks). Thanks for the great info!

I hate to admit it but I just registered after seeing the awesome giveaway prizes  :ph34r:

Keep up the great work with your Youtube channels!

Love the Videos Linus, Been watching since 2013 and found so much help with building my PC and choosing parts from your videos  :D

Not sure exactly what to post, grats on the 1m subs, been watching for an extremely long time it seems, even though its only been a couple years, learned so much. Thanks. 

post-35321-0-35788400-1410465880.gif

Hi guys, first time post here!

You guys have taught me so much and your channels keep my interest in my job as a desktop technician.

Much Appreciated!

If I'm chosen for a prize I'd love the signed desktop, or anything signed by all of you for that matter.

P.S. my favourite food is MOTHERBOARD

I found Linus Tech Tips much the same way I have found most tech youtubers. I had a tech related question or problem or was simply looking for a review of a product that I wanted to buy (which was the cases this for your channel as I was building a new computer) and through the power of the internet your name kept popping up and ta-da here I am. I am do not contribute to this community all that much and if I have asked or answered or just commented on something it has been on youtube but I do watch nearly every video that you guys make and they are funny and informative and keep me coming back for more. Although I don't contribute much back to the community that you have started I do appreciate that is is here because 9 times out of 10 something I am looking for can be found either on your channel or on the forum because there are plenty of people willing to help. Congratulations on this 1000000 sub mile stone.

Gratz on hitting 1M subs!.

I stumpled across you, i believe thanks to a friend. He told me he was watching alot og tech related stuff. And i started to watch you vidoes when i needed info on certain products.

Regarding stylle, I find you unboxing vids. really good, and full of info. 

But then again i also really like your DIY vids.

An for the last several weeks i have been watching Wan Show( in archive, time diffrence) and it is very relaxing and cool..

Gj guys!..

TFFKirov out!.

I found you when I was building my first custom computer about one year ago and watched every single one of your videos ever since

GG lets go for 2 million 

chaika-party-hard-2.gif

fractal define r4 - msi z77 mpower - i5 3570k 4.5ghz -alphacool water cooling+noctua -gtx 780ti-1323mhz-1.25v - corsair ax760i -vertex 4 120gb x2 - 840 evo 500gb - asus xonar dgx 

corsair k70 - logitech g502 - sennheiser game zero - logitech z906 5.1 -samsung 46" iiyama 27"144hz - http://gabegaming.com/

:lol:  Congrats!!! Its awesome seeing your videos everyday. I've been a fan since summer last year and hope to always see your great videos everyday. I hope to win any of the first two prizes since I am not really the active forum member that deserves it.