1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Been watching on YT just as Linus changed his blonde hair.

Currently running:

• E5200 @ 2.5ghz
  • HD 5670

A few years ago I threw an AMD card into a $300 Acer, could really use a real gaming machine!

Keep the videos coming and congrats on the 1M!

I found out about youre channel becuase i screwed up my first pc and i was looking for diagnosis help online, my favorite of youre videos are the linus cat tips, keep it up.

First, linus was just another hardware reviewer, but his charisma and his "way" of doing videos just sets him apart.

I found LinusTechTips from one of my friends, a dam good friend. You guys have helped my tech knowledge immensely. You guys are the reason for me getting into tech. Congratulations on 1 Millions Subs, hopefully more to come :D

CONGRATS AGAIN!

Every time when I want to buy some geek gadget first time I check if you make a review ;)

THANKS MAN!

raz

B.R.

raz

I feel like your channel was the one that truly let me see the value of technology and how blinded everyone is to alot of things in regards to tech lol. excellent quality videos and "decent" humor, more like an attempt but still entertaining to see. wish you luck to get to the 10million subs mark :D

980Ti COMMMEE ALREADYYYYYYY

Thank you Linus for making me a certified techie and teaching me literally everything I know about computers. You will never be forgotten :)

My Stuff! :D

My Stuff
  • Main Build - Soon to change due to it being dead
  • 4790k @ 4.7Ghz
  • Corsair 750D
  • Swiftech H320
  • MSI Z97s SLI
  • 7950 Vapor-X
  • 16GB Corsair Vengance  Blue LP 1600Mhz 
  • 120GB Samsung 840
  • 2TB Seagate Barracuda
  • Corsair HX750
  •  
  • ​Peripherals
  • Logitech G700s
  • Bitfenix, Corsair, and Darkside cable extensions
  • Das Professional with Cherry MX Brown's & Custom Keycaps
  • 3x ASUS VS238H-P w/ Triple monitor mount in PLP
  • AudioTechnica ATH-M50's 
  • Blue Yeti Microphone
  • TurtleBeach PX3 Wireless
  • Logitech C920 Webcam 
  • Precision Audio Bookshelf Speakers 
  • AudioSource AMP-100
  • Logitech G27 Racing setup
  •  
  • Laptop - Acer 7750G-9855
  • i7 2630QM
  • AMD 6650M GPU
  • 120GB Samsung 840 EVO
  • 8GB RAM
  • Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 
  • Blu-ray Drive
  •  
  • Netbook - HP Pavillion DM1
  • AMD E-450 APU
  • 4GB RAM
  • 500gb HDD
  • Cell Phone - OnePlus One 
  • 5.5-inch 1080p Screen
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor @2.5Ghz
  • 13 Megapixel rear camera
  • 5 megapixel wide angle front facing camera
  • 3100 mAh non-removal battery
  • AC wifi
  • Cell Phone #2 - Nexus 5
  • 5 Inch 1080p Screen
  • Snapdragon 800
  • 8 megapixel rear camera
  • 1.3 megapixel front camera
  • 2300 mAh non-removable battery
  • AC wifi
  • Upgrades for 2014
  • GTX 970
  • i7 4690k
  • 16gb RAM 
  • 1x 1440 or 1600p Monitor 
  • Das Mechanical Keyboard

I started watching Linus Tech Tips in early July of 2014. Got so hooked onto the videos I've watched every single video on the main channel. 

I would like to see more professional equipment (i.e xeons and workstation boards) reviews in the future.

Congrats on the 1 mil. subscribers!  :)

Meh would likey a pc very much.:D congrats to a million subs !!! You deserved it ;)

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers :). You guys totally deserve it. Personally I always liked your old unboxing videos but your professionalism has increased drastically ever since you created Linus Media Group.

Thanks Linus and the crew for making such awesome videos, since I started watching your reviews I've had an easier time knowing what to shop for :)

Well, I found LinusTechTips on youtube looking for a case review... and the review I found was by you guys. It t'was a pretty good case so i bought it.

big

Congratulations, I've been watching since my first pc build when I was looking for reviews of parts. You guys rock I don't think the videos aren't boring, they are just awesome.

You guys at LinusMediaGroup are just awesome, I've watched every single one of your videos since I've subscribed a few months back and I've tried to watch most of your old ones too because the balance between the improvising and the professionalism is fantastic (And funny). The only thing I can really say is that I hope you guys keep making videos or keep doing what you love because I'm sure what ever you end up doing you'll be awesome at it

I stumbled upon the youtube channel while just looking for more information regarding PC hardware and mainly information to build a hackintosh of all things. Since then, I've watched so many videos from the linus media group and must say they are the best source of PC news and reviews on youtube. 

Here's to another million subscribers. 

no Linus we are the ones who thank you for your video's and just everything you have done to both start and keeping Linus tech tips going for all of these year's 

a humungus thanks to you and hope you and the rest of the team will keep this going as long as humanly posible

I found LTT about a year ago when I was doing my first personal build.  Sorry but Logan sent me here.

Only recently found this community and have nothing but good experiences. Great videos even if i have to stay awake until 2am to watch the WAN show in the UK, always worth it though. keep up the good work.

Congrats on reaching 1 million subscribers Linus!! You have single-handedly taught me everything i know about computers today.

I found Linus's videos about 3 years ago and i was like lets see who is this dude :D and since then i keep watching them and the WAN show is just a delight.You guyz deserve this for all the hard work you did for us without asking for anything in return.Keep it up guyz and lets see what you will prepare for us when you hit 2 mil.Thanks again and Linus if you read this please keep making the silly jokes you make in each video :)) is one of the reason i like you guyz so much and bdw more video for the channelsuperfun

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

I found Linus tech tips whilst studying to build my first computer years ago. Ever since then I have watched almost every video, daily, and it just keeps getting better and better. Keep up the awesome work!

So proud of how far you guys have made it so far! Proud to say your my #1 tech source  :lol:

post-90833-0-45530900-1410465638.gif