1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

I found linus when I was looking for tips on how to buy my own computer. Being a college student with a low budget this can change your life. He is simply amazing, he gives complete critisim and has help me narrow my first computer. The best tip you can get from linus is to save a few more dollars and buy something better that will last you longer.

You have changed the lives of many people like me who knew very little of computer building. Now just to keep saving and waiting for when to buy my first computer.

Thank you~ congrats on your one mil subscribers

I remember the first time I met your channel. I was 13- just beginning to appreciate tech- and loved hearing and learning about the wide world of tech out there. It was quite difficult to learn- not many people would go in depth or tell you what that product was meant for or how it was designed to work.  I had watched unboxings, reviews and first views- but  nothing just.. had it. Until I found Linus.

It was like a dream come true- this dude that had his own channel and his own slap dash way of just winging his videos and giving you little nuggets of hints and information throughout- pure gold. Everything I had wanted to know- or didn't even know about- he knew. He is one of those people that you just want to be your friend- and one of those people you'll always  think to your self and say: I bet Linus knows about this. I wish I knew {about topic}. I know! His god-sent forums will have some one with this same dilemma! Off to the forums! 

Fast forward 3 years to the present- I still have those same feeling towards him. He recommend something and gives his opinion- I recommend it to someone and then  give his opinion. Almost everything I know about peripherals, PC building and Hardware- Is Linus. All him. I freaking love him. And Linus- if you're reading this- I love you maan. I hope to meet you someday. Thanks for all you've thought me. I wouldn't have been so PC inclined if it wasn't for you. Thanks man.

Also, Congrats on 1 MILLION views- you've really come far. I bean trying to save up to build up a PC from the very begging, but you know, school and funds are kinda tight now. Would mean the world to me if I got my own PC. My own freaking PC! What possibilities.

Thanks Again Linus. And May the Force be for ever in your favor.

Muhammad Suleman. Techie. Gamer.  Linus

P.S: Peanut butter Jelly ftw.

post-132864-0-78153000-1410465244.png

Congratulations and celebrations.........

Your channel is my favorite tech channel and you have inspired me in many ways. Thank you for your great content :)

I've been watching Linus since he was a nerd, oh wait ... :)

Thank you Linus and Co.! 

You guys rock. 

I found out about Linus through both the Star Citizen forums/Reddit page and PCMR. 

Thank you so much for your time and dedication to the PC community!

Will the prizes be shipped to Europe too? If so then I'd like to enter.

And of course: congratulations on reaching 1 million subscribers. I've been subscribed to LinusTechTips for years now, and I'm still loving every video you guys make. You've come a long way and I hope you'll keep doing this for many more years.  :lol:

Hello LinusMediaGroup, I actually came across linustechtips while searching for a gaming mouse, since then I've learned tons of new stuff thanks to all the informative videos posted across all 3 channels. I've even been helping people around with the knowledge I've gained, especially on pc building. So far I've legitely helped 2 friends make their dream pc, on an affordable price ( gotta thank them guides). I'd love to see you make more videos of linus getting hurt because it gives a nice laughter at the end of an educational video, thus leaving a great impression. Oh and also my favourite food is lentils. Good luck everyone :)

I have found you when i was looking for some informations about static eletricity in pc :)

You guys should do a 30 minute lan party, i would love to see Linus vs Luke playing against each other.

I was getting into PC Gaming and i heard that building your own PC is the best way to go so i think one of my subscriptions posted something about it and in the suggestions i saw a build and watched the whole thing then subscribed and marathoned the whole "as Fast as Possible" playlist 
thanks guys i owe you for teaching me about this 
congratulations of 1m subs 
post-133209-0-42482600-1410465327.jpg

I found out about this channel from a friend and from Youtube Recommendations. I would love to see you guys review some prank devices (fake cell phone ringer) on ChannelSuperFun!

This seems like an awesome giveaway!! I really enjoy your unboxing and first look videos, because it usually helps me make a buying choice :P I know I'm new to the forums, but I've been a YouTube subscriber for the past year, and it's been awesome :D

LinusTechTips is a big help because he showed me whats good and whats not good and also showed me what to get and what not to get. Linus taught me all about computers i really didn't know a bit about computers or anything really i learned from him thanks to him i know everything about CPU's,Motherboards,ram,Graphics Card,Ect.Thank you so much Linus your my favorite youtuber way to go. If anyone hasn't subscribe to him do it know he will become a great help to you.

Linus, I love you and your channel and the NCIX Channel. I came across you because I wanted to learn how to build a PC and what parts were awesome and also to learn all the big words to confuse my friends and make my sound smart! Good luck to everyone in this giveaway :P

Congratulations on one million subs! I believe I found the channel when I first got into custom builds and looking for reviews on products.

I have been watching your videos for a little over a year and I have watched almost every single one of them since I started, and congrats on getting one million subs!

I found LinusTechTips through the BestofYoutube website where Linus was showing off a quadrocopter in his backyard.  Good times.  Been watching just about all of your videos ever since and I will definitely still watch them for years to come.  I can't thank you and your team enough for the work you've done over the last few years providing top notch content.  Keep up the tremendous work!

I've been a viewer of yours since the early days of Linus Tech Tips and NCIX.  You're definitely the #1 tech news/reviews provider on YouTube.  I'm happy to have contributed (albeit in a small amount) to your success.  Your entire team's enthusiasm is infectious and has caused me to a) become more informed and b) more enthusiastic about technology and the ecosphere which surrounds it.  Keep up the great work and I look forward to your team's future on YouTube and the technology industry as a whole.

My dad and I have watched every video since we found out about you while watching Tek Syndicate. We have even decided to purchase some things in the future because of your reviews. Glad to be one of those million.