1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The first video i saw from you was the NZXT Kraken review. I liked your watercooling tutorials very much and i thing you should produce more of them. Some EK Waterblocks reviews or unboxings would be great.

HAU WEITER SO REIN

So, i have been a fan for a long time, since i was very young, i had a ton of time for youtube, so there was not much else to do for me.I have been a computer enthusiast since i was very little, my dad got me into it

I would like to win the Custom built gaming rig. I found you guys from random video spree and ending up subscribing. My favorite type of Linus videos are unboxings!

Hey congrats on 1,000,000 subs! hope the channel keeps growing!

Im just a tech guy that does the occasional review ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Congrats Linus Media Group on reaching this amazing milestone.

Keep up the good work and I will keep enjoying your videos and hopefully be with you on your next milestone.

I found Linus by looking at the comment section of a build guide. He said that linustechtips really helped him a lot and I was planning on building

one myself for the first time. Most of the things I know about computers, I learned from Techquicke :D

yay a million subs., ive been following since the ncix vids.  i like the way ur vids feels like semi scripted, it  gives a quirky yet honest opinion about the stuff u review. keep up the good work!!!!!!

I was lucky to find linus media group when he first unboxed a gtx 500 series card this was when i was new to the world of custom pc's never regreted turning to a ltt video for help when i finally build my pc.

nice one on the 1 million subs well deserved you guys earned it well

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

Thanks for all the awesome unboxings and reviews!  :D  :D  :D

I've only been watching the channel for just over a year, and heck, i never knew how to build a pc until i started watching your videos, i didn't know what to put in a computer until you did your reviews, and i found you threw Ncix, Overall, great work Linus and your crew.

Congragulations on 1 000 000 subscibers

The first time I found one of your videos, was when i was trying to make a computer.

I've been a fan for almost a year now, and I will continue to be until consoles beat out PCs in specs......... So I guess I'm going to be here forever! Yay! This channel/website helped me get started in building my very own computer, and I am very thankful for that. Here's to more fantastic years to come!

Thanks for the awesome videos! Your reviews helped me decide what parts I should get for my computer. Keep up the great work!

I first started watching LinusTechTips, and only more recently started watching all the NCIX channel videos. The abundance of information and opinions packed into each one of your videos is awesome, and it's that information that has helped me land my first IT job!! I really enjoy your personality and your outlook on a lot of companies. the WAN show is my favorite time of the week, you and Luke really have a nice connection :D Even if I don't win I hope you see this comment and smile, because you guys are doing an amazing job and are accomplishing more than everything you set out to do, so keep up the awesome work!!

-Matt

I just wanna say...thank you gor all your support,your videos.I really enjoy whacing you vieeos,its make me really happy when there is a new one.At least tanks gor everithing linus ;)

Sorry for my bad english im still learning.

My very first video I watched of LinusTechTips was one of their epic build guides. Being a pc gamer I was all excited about how awesome the computer could run. LinusTechTips and its community has helped me become very well informed about technology since I've first began watching. Linus if Life!

Congrats Linus! You and your team deserve all the success!

I don't remember when or why I first subscribed to LTT. However, I can say that since I did, my knowledge and understanding of the technology that surrounds all of us has increased 4000%. You and your team's ability to take any piece of technology and break it down into easy to understand terms, is second to none. I myself have used many of your "How To" guides and have recommended them to many of my friends and family. Your channel is really a breath of fresh air to the YouTube nerd community. You guys actually know what you're talking about and give honest and real reviews of products. 

Keep up the good work guys. I couldn't be happier for you all.  Here's to the 1 million, and the next 1 million!!!!! 

Nick

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! Thanks for always helping with our tech needs.

Pretty awesome milestone to be hitting Linus and crew! that's one hectic feat! 

LTT is the one channel I watch pretty much everyday when new content comes out. Thoroughly enjoy your guys style and overall quality of your content! Keep it up guys! 

On a slightly different note. I wish i could be a part of the WAN shows (as a viewer not like ill ever be a guest!!). Unfortunately its at 2am my time :(

some awesome prizes up for grabs here!

I found LinusTechTips when I was looking to build a PC. Your build guides helped alot!

I would like to say even though I have not been a member for very long and don't have very many post, I started watching linustechtips this summer when I was interested in building my first computer and if it were not for your build videos I do not think I would have had enough confidence to actually go through with building one.  Thank you for helping me build my first computer.  

HYPE HYPE HYPE I prefer Linus over any youtuber in the world. Accept this from the bottom of my heart!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D