1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks for all the awsome videos!! Everything i know about computers is because of your channel. :)

Congratz on hitting 1 million subs!  Actually first heard about/subbed to LTT during a previous giveaway. :D

Thanks for being awesome, and making great videos.  I always enjoy watching them, and have learned at lot.  Don't stop doing what you are doing, and here's hoping you hit 2mil subs soon!

Also gotta love how everyone seems to come outta the woodworks when you are doing a giveaway.

PS: One of my friends moms works with your wife.  O.o  Small world...

Congratz on 1mil subs :) Enjoy dat golden youtube logo + that YOUTUBE MONEY! On a serious note, please do more techquickies :)

I found LTT when I looking to buy a gaming notebook almost 4 years ago and came across Linus's Asus G73 video. I've been a subscriber ever since! Probably my favourite Youtube channel and now community! It's become a routine to watch the new LTT video every morning

Oh man, I almost welled up in tears when you were talking about it yourself! Life sure has a way of leaving us in a cherish-able mood! Here's to you and your team for making it possible! Can't wait for the next milestone!

I used to be subscribed to NCIXs channel. At one point or another I came across Linus' personal channel and also subscribed there.

Many years down the road here I am wondering how I found it in the first place.

I use LTT to stay current with technolgy, my favorite videos are those of completely random yet awesome things he finds (IE The electronic skateboard).

On a related note, there have been some 50+ replies since I started typing this.]

I wonder how they do the raffling taking into account duplicate entries and such...

If it was me I would do a "SELECT DISTINCT user_names FROM posts_table WHERE thread_id=whatever" or whatever the flavor is then go from there.

What do you guys think?

I can't really remember how I found LTT but when I found it, I nearly watched all of your video's lol

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

I was starting out, I watched your videos , I grew.... I learned a lot ... I applied for a job in computer maintenance ... I had the job ...

you have made ​​me love this area ... i learned how to enjoy my work ...  I did not say this for the competition, but  really am very grateful to you ...

Keep on going .

great job love most videos from you guys. ive joined your community because im building my first water cooling pc and have decided to make it a dual loop so thought it would be good to get help sometimes and give advice if I can :)

I would also like to enter the draw for custom pc built

also I would like a video on how to make your own cases then I wouldn't have to buy stock cases.

the most helpful videos at the moment for me is the 900d cases review and the ultimate overkill build

thanks

Okay so first. How did i find LinusTechTips?

Well a couple of years ago, i was searching, for the Parrot AR drone. And i fell on your video, and even though that was long time ago, that was the best review i could find. Okay, but then some weeks later i was looking for another electronic device, and i saw that you guys had made a review of the product, and as always a good in-depth review. And after that, then i just knew that for a high quality review, it could always count on you guys ;) Thanks for being so awesome!!

Thank you Linus for introducing me to the world of PC building :) I built my first PC June 2013 and I couldn't be happier. Thanks for everything you do and the high quality videos your team produces.

Hi thanks for your awesome video's!

I'm watching your video's in the late evening hours and it's AWESOME

Keep going and i hope you will hit the 2000.000 subs

i'm here since 760.000 subs by searching for computer builds

-sbreejen-

I found it looking PC & tech channels but i didn't subscribed it right away,later when I was looking for reviews for Monitors, Keyboards, Mouse and others things for my PC your channels kept showing me with great quality what I needed, in that moment was when I subscribed all your channels. Now I see almost every video you guys upload every day and I always recommend it to my friends, especially "Techquickie" for educational purposes.

This is amazing. I have watched LTT for so long, and learned so much. This channel helped me build my first computer, and I've been subbed ever since. I love this channel so much and every video you've released.

Hey Linus, Luke, and many others that are editing, performing, or just doing an awesome job behind the scenes. I wanted to thank you for being so welcoming to new members and subscribers to your website. You have made it truly easy to become a pc gamer, a tech enthusiast, and just an overall tech-savvy person. Less than a year ago, I was a console user (peasant) and thought of pc gaming as just an expensive and not worthwhile hobby. I saw pc gamers as showoffs, just bothering other people by telling them that pc was better. But then I encountered this video,http://tinyurl.com/orggtqx, your ULTIMATE  AMD Value APU PC Computer "How To" Build Guide video, and was genuinely impressed. Not just by how a gaming build could be built for a lower amount of cost then usual and still beat the X-box one and PS4, not only by the production quality, not only of the slick speaking and awesome host, not only of the openness to new builders and enthusiasts alike, but a combination of all of that. I was a subscriber of your channel ever since. It took a while, but with your help a now have my own  budget oriented system, running an AMD 760K and an R9 270 with 8 gbs of ram. I absolutely love your peripheral videos, especially the gadgets under $100 because they are oriented to the more budget builder myself. I, personally would love more keyboard videos though, they are an important part of pc gaming that some people neglect and I feel that they should be shown what they are missing out on. I am entering this giveaway for some new hardware to show my (peasant) friends the light. From the bottom of my heart, and more logically my brain, I would like to extend my thanks to the whole Linus Media Group for the hard work they do to keep us entertained and informed. Keep up the hard work, and congratulations on 1,000,000 subscribers on your main channel. Here's to 1,000,000 more!

P.S. Sorry for making you so long winded after reading all this.

post-133049-0-75736500-1410466172_thumb.

Maybe. Maybe Not. Maybe go F*@& yourself.

congrats on a million subs guys, you deserve it for all the hard work that you put in to making the best videos on youtube. i found linus tech tips 2 years ago when i almost bought an imac. i cam across Linus's unboxing of the gtx 680, that's when i binge watched almost all of his videos and was able to confidently build my own pc shortly after. almost everything in my  current pc build was based on a linustechtips review. thanks for everything guys :)

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Good job you guys, you made it!!  Some of my favorite content from you guys was that overkill watercooled pc build.

First found out about Linus through NCIX.  I've stuck around since then.

always seeing the funny side of the world is the best thing you see, do not forget life is not simple it is just not easy

Well as I said on a youtube comment, I'm quite new here but I do enjoy your videos a lot, I found your channel while looking for a build guide to learn how to place a cpu in a socket and a motherboard in the case, it was simple, clear and you make it look easy, I like that :D

Thank you guys for being awesome.  You are by far my favorite place to get tech news and product reviews!  LAN show is the best :P