1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found Linus on some random Reddit thread on r/pcmasterrace. I was skeptical at first but the videos are fun to watch and informative.

Keep making awesome videos. ^^

Been watching your videos since the baking graphic card vid xD still my favourite tech channel till now :)

Congrats on reaching 1 million subscriber!!!

Hi Linus!! Love the videos and congratulations on 1 million subscribers!!! I first found your videos when I was looking for tips and computer build guides for when I was going to order my first ever custom pc,  I wanted to know what parts that were good and could handle the games I wanted to play in my price range... I looked through some of your build guides which were my favourite types of videos that I see on your channel! And soon learned what I could afford to put in my pc and get the best performance possible. I would like to see you review some water cooling kits that you can buy as a complete set in the future because I have scoured YouTube looking for good and reliable kits that I could put into my pc in the future. Winning the prize would be amazing and allow me to play the games that I've wanted to play on pc but just haven't had the pc power to do so.  My Favourite food is Pasta!

Thanks Linus

:)

You've made awesome videos! You're one of the reasons I've gotten so into the awesomeness that is computers. Thank you for all your hard work!

Thank you so much for all the great vids you've provided us. I really do think you are the best at what you do on youtube!

I don't even remember how I found Linus tech tips but now I always tell my brother to watch the videos and he tells me that I sound like an advertisement because I don't ever stop talking and I also tried to convince him to get an SSD with his first computer but he said that he will upgrade to one later so he now has a better computer but I have an SSD so I tell him that my computer is better. I hope that he doesn't read any of the posts.

I found the channel when I was trying to build my computer, I probably watched every as fast as possible before I even bought a single part.

I'd even say that most of what I know about computers I learned through LTT.

I love everything about what you guys do, I watch every video and follow you guys on various social medias and I just can't get enough.

Also, IMO, the custom PC built by Linus should go to the forum member, I haven't been here long, but I know if I was as dedicated to what you guys stand for as much as some of these forum goers are, I would appreciate a graffiti'd PC that was built for me over the ASUS G550J. Don't get me wrong, having been used for the HighLANder event and being signed is awesome, but I think "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew is better.

First off I would like to just say thank you to the Linus Media Group for helping me out so much personally, The forums have replied to a lot of my posts and have given me great suggestions and have made my entry from 1 year ago SO much easier then It was before I found this channel. 

I found LTT via NCIX when I was looking up information of GPUs it was a build guide that I watched first, from that It linked up back to Linus Tech Tips and from there went on to the Tech Quickie , Cat Tips, and Recently Supper Fun. 

In the future I would like to see a proper review of the NZXT Phantom 410 You did an unboxing but not an actual review and It's a case I really love and not many people have good reviews on it.. (quality wise)   

And Last but not least I want to thank Luke for always making WAN show epic :D

slickbananaphonetips_by_otakumma-d72mxw3

Hello, found Linus on Youtube when I wanted to learn how to build a computer  :)

A couple years ago, I set off to build a PC and you basically became my main source of information. Here I am, building myself another workhorse rig, and I came across this video. You really help a lot of us to ascend to the Master Race. I've learned a lot from your videos, and you've inspired me to learn more. For that, I say thank you.

Searching YouTube for reviews was how I started learning about PC components. I always preferred Linus reviews and eventually I subscribed. I owe a significant amount of my PC knowledge to Linus tech tips. Thank you.

I like your Channel. Even thought I domy understand some words I am learning new things. The funny thing is that, I have similar sense of humor. Not everyone gets my jokes :)

I saw Linus on the NCIX channel at first when I was trying to build my first computer, but I soon discovered Linus Tech Tips and was absolutely hooked on his videos. :)

I like ltt because of the great reviews & unboxings, the great quality of the videos and of course the great people.

Well, me myself, i have always kinda been into computers and stuff but i didn't do much with it.

then i found out about ltt, immediately i found the videos awesome because i could know what the newest tech was like

and at the end of 2013/beginning 2014 i wanted to build my own personal rig. so i looked back at ltt and well, i watched every video

on gpu's, cpu's, everything till i had built myself an awesome rig. but then i also had to build it myself and this is where the great video quality steps in.

Because you guys also show how you build your amazing rigs i was able to build my own following your videos (:

I miss when Linus did unboxing  or reviews outside. :P 

i love the 

series alot. please keep doing those more often :D those stuff are really useful in day to day life. before i buy a new product i always search for a video from you guys, so i can get a  clear and honest review about the product which is why i recommend your channel to others as well. keep doing this. congrats on 1million subs you guys totaly deserve this. <3 much love from Srilanka. i wish i can win the giveaway too :D

22" Samsung S22D300 Monitor|20" Samsung SA300 Monitor|Creative 4.1 Inspire Subwoofer|MSI B75MA-P45 Motherboard|Intel Core i3-3220 3.30Ghz Processor|SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition OC 2GB GDDR5|Kingston Hyper 1600Mhz 8Gb Ram|2.5Tb HDD|XFX 550w PSU|Mad Catz v.7 Keyboard|Razor Naga mouse

Pretty much every morning for the past few years I have eaten my bowl of cereal to you talking about tech stuff. I have done it so much infact that I now associate you with the cereal isle at my local grocery... thats not wierd, right?  Anyway, you make some of the best videos on the interwebs and you deserve all those youtube moniez you make!  Keep up the good work!