1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus, I owe all of my knowledge about computer stuffs to you. Keep those tech videos coming for years! Congrats! 

i found linus tech tips while looking for a channel to tell me about products that i am very interested in. due to linus i came back from the dark side of consoles to the pcmasterrace. as a result i have now built my first gaming build and soon to be a full on gaming rig based on what linus has said about various products. at the moment i am only 13 but i have a "job" building and fixing computers for other people to make money to build my own computers.

i really want to say thank you to linus and the rest of the linus media group.

How much you guys love your jobs and how great content comes out of that is awesome. Before I buy any computer parts I see if you guys have a video on it. Sometimes I even watch them again because I'm bored. xD

@LinusTech I was watching Linus techtips and your efforts to make this channel (and the later coming ones) make work it seemed hard sometimes because it was obvious that you had some low budget problems through some months but I was totally sure you could make all work !!!

Congratz guyz keep it on. If I had more free time on my own I would participate more on the forums... (thats not about the giveaway forum specific giveaway infact delete me from the list if I am in which I doubt since I am mostly inactive its just the truth... and surely I will try to add my 2 cents whenever its needed in a topic the coming months because I believe in it. )

I am very happy for you linus and for the rest of you guys people that believe in their own powers and make efforts to realise their own concept despite the big companies around them really are worthy individuals !! You successfully resisted the MATRIX  B) 

I hope you quadrouple your subscribers by then end of 2015 :') bravo again! 

Hi all,

I found Linus Tech Tips when I began to look at water cooling and graphics cards for when/if I make a custom PC. I would like to see a few more reviews of the audio side of computers, however I think that you have achieved a good balance content overall. Thanks for all of the videos.

Kind Regards,

Sbbohdivad

Congradulations of 1 million subscribers. I recently pickup some part time work to fund a new PC build, and my job has me interacting with customers pretty frequently. The magnitude of 1 million subsribers makes me query, what do you do to help you visualise the number of people that you're impacting with your content, or is it something that you tend not to try and think about.

Thanks for sharing your passion for ICT, and the hardware that makes it all possible. I look forward to watching well into the future.

I use fast as possible and videos like the 480 vs next gen consoles at work (I'm a computer tech at TigerDirect) in order to explain concepts to salespeople/customers and it's sooooo helpful, thank you!

Recently found this channel when looking for a razer abbysus review, I thought the unboxing was terrible and almost clicked away after I saw a comment saying: "Linus you improved so much in the last few years!", or something like that. My curiosity took over and watched newer videos of yours and I was instantly hooked, amazing content and a lot of it. I probably watched more than a hundred videos by now :P  Keep up the good work! (I'm going to scream like a little girl if I win the amazing ass probably :D)

Congrats on the 1 million subs. Will still be waiting patiently for future videos as always. 

I love what you guys are doing, being busy with tech and that for a living. Later I want to have the same job as you man, chilling with computers and earning money with it, and even amuse people with it.

Love <3 it man (no homo) Also much congratulations with 1 million subscribers!

Btw, I like melon alot :D

Greetings from Holland

Linus and his entire team honestly show the best work in the youtube tech community! Keep up the good work and......woot

Amazing Linus ,i am from egypt a bit different culture than yours but i have always liked your thoughts and think what makes you special from others that i feel you are always honest so keep up the amazing work

by the way is this giveaway  available to egypt

thanks

Abdelaziem :rolleyes:

Congratz Linus and the others at LMG, you guys really deserve it. Love to see you even grow much bigger.  :)

Thanks for the awesome videos, they are great quality and they learned me a lot. And I enjoy watching them.

You guys really helped me with your videos. :D

Hmmm I found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking at how to build a PC and I came across one of the first builds Linus did and ever since then I have subscribed been introduced to TechQuickie series, the NCIX channel and I come on the forum a lot more often just to keep up with what everyone seems to be fond of about their tech. Should I win I would love to own the PC build with the 480GB SSD, 4770K, 16 GB of RAM mainly because it's freaking awesome!!!  Oh and my favorite food is Hawaiian pizza 0_0....<3 haha

good luck to all of you. LinusMediaGroup keep making great things you are doing.

I found the Chanel wile looking for a case and your vids where always the best

I couldn't be happier that I found your guys YouTube channel.  The content you guys release is truly top notch!! I wish you guys all the best, and I hope your business continues to thrive for years to come.

I started watching Linus about 4 years ago, about the time when i built my first pc. Thank you Linus for the great daily videos. :) Also, congratulations on 1 million subs!

since i can say anything, i would like to thank my mom for her awesome food

im looking for a review on this chassis and found this vid, and the elaboration was great, but sadly i didnt get this chassis.

i started to subscribed in your page and learned a lot, even the card is in latest release the gpu clock and power is what to be prioritized. i dont know if im already correct in my requirements basis, but with this i know the basic step on choosing a power house card

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtJUKA4YS10

FREE SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Great job Linus and the rest of the team! 

I found Linus Tech Tips years ago, when I was a interested in building my first PC.

I love the build guides which get better and of higher quality each time and the handy tech under 100$. 

I would like to see a full review on the Aorus x3, and the iPhone 6. 

Hope to see the 2nd million soon!

I remember first watching linus like 3-4 years ago, thought he was crazy at first, but always came back for solid reviews and unboxing, heck even if I needed some help or 'tips' and I wasnt directly looking for his channel I ended up on one of his videos.
Wonder if he ships worldwide ;p