1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I started following linus when he has around 100k subs, maybe a little bit late. But i really enjoy it and I appreciate it how much time he puts in it with his team!

What Linus Tech Tips was for me?

From the time I subscribed, it was still shot at NCIX. I've got amazed by ALL that amazing hardware around

that I'd never have a chance to see myself. You guys were doing almost a dream job, looking from perspective of a guy interested in computers.

I learned a lot from your videos and they've always kept me in touch with the newest hardware.

It was also a great experience to see Linus' journey from all the way back then.

I really hope that Linus Media Group will keep growing on and on, and that you guys will still easily be able to do what you do.

Linus Tech Tips has always been a great way for me to learn more about technological products, and that's how I found the channel in the first place. My only complaint about the channel is just how annoying Linus' voice is. Just kidding! ;)

Wow been watching for 4 years now Congratulations on 1 Million Subs keep up the amazing work you guys do :D

Grats for the 1 million subs, it is so much when I hitted the sub button four years ago and after that I have watched all of your vids so keep doing what are doing =)

Oh man, what a giveaway.Linus, I watched you ever since you made your first video and loved the journey so far. It's been an amazing improvement and I wish you the best of luck in the future. You, were then one that got me into YouTube. I may not have many subscribers or products to review but I still love making videos and surely enjoy watching yours. I've learned a lot over the past 5+ years especially about computer hardware and I even have my own business now fixing/building computers. Anyway, I'd obviously love to win but so does everyone else so good luck to all. 

Case: Corsair 350D | Mobo: Asrock Z77 Pro4-M | Ram: Patriot Viper Extreme 16GB 1866MHz | CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K | CPUC: Corsair H60 2013 | PSU: Antec TP-750 | SSD: Kingston Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | GPU: Sapphire HD7950 | Monitor: Asus PB279Q (4K) | Keyboard: Gigabyte Osmium Aivia - Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: Logitech Performance MX

Well..your reviews from both NCIX and this channel helped me a lot in the process of building my new rig...so yeah...amazing job Linus as well as the whole staff...and let's hit that 1 billion mark :D

MARS_PROJECT V2 --- RYZEN RIG

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @3.7GHz 1.27V | Cooler: Corsair H80i Stock Fans@900RPM | Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 | RAM: 8GB DDR4 2933MHz(Vengeance LPX) | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 380 Gaming 4G | Sound Card: Creative SB Z | HDD: 500GB WD Green + 1TB WD Blue | SSD: Samsung 860EVO 250GB  + AMD R3 120GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 750W 80+Gold(fully modular) | Case: NZXT  H440 2015   | Display: Dell P2314H | Keyboard: Redragon Yama | Mouse: Logitech G Pro | Headphones: Sennheiser HD-569

I first saw your cooler master cosmos II video with your cat in the background... :) This was around the time when I was inspired to figure out how to build my own rig. From then on out I went searching through your channel and youtube to find all of the necessary information and now here I am with my awesome new computer! Thank you Linus and the team for your fun, informative videos that I'll never stop watching.

I can't believe how much Ltt has changed from the past 5 years! This is an amazing accomplishment and I think we can hit 2M!!!! Congratulations LMG!!!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Hi guys, 

long time lurker. Saw the 1 million sub video today, and I did make me actually make an account. 

First of all: congratulations Linus, and of course rest of the team, making a million subscribers! :)

I have followed Linus since the days at NCIX, and regularly watch the new videos, even though I'm not looking for anything new to buy. The weird thing for me, is that I somehow find inspiration watching these videos, even though they have nothing to do with my life or tech. I have of course bought recommendations directly from these guys,  but I somehow feel relaxed watching unboxing, reviews and such. I had some  difficult years in the past, and things like this, actually makes my day a little better. My favorite video, is actually the tour of your "office". 

I would love to see more behind the scenes, and maybe more of what goes on in the everyday life at Linus Tech Tips. 

Thanks for all, thanks for often making my day a little better. Thanks allot!  :)

I'll try using this board and community more than just reading from now on, but as you guys can tell, English is not my first language. I'll try and make the best out of it!  :)

I discovered this channel about 2 months ago.  I wish I had known about it sooner.  You guys do great work and I look forward to your new video everyday.

Been a long time watcher since the NCIX days and a lurker on the forums for a while now, without making a username. Now's the time I guess.

Thanks for all of your EXTREMELY helpful videos with helping me stay up-to-date on new hardware without having to scour the internet for pages to read.

i love how professional and slick the production has gotten and i know that all of this is due to the sponsors and unlike alot of people i like the sponsors spots because at least your not throwing services at me i really dont care about and services i actually find interesting.

heres to another million pewdiepie WE COMMIN FOR YOU !

i have no idea when i started watching your show, i remember i needed some help with my pc i found your videos, Linus look confident, and i started to watch more videos

Dear Linustechtips

You are truly the legend when it comes to the pc's and I have taken so many tips. I just want to say that I love you you're videos and they have really helped me and many others i would presume. However my favorite food is "chiladas". If you're still reading keep it up and stay awesome!

From me!

Your videos MEGUSTAAAA xD,

Thank you for making us happy with the videos hope to see more in the future

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to watch videos that we love - a video that is truly one of the best in the world.

"Do as i say, not as i do" - Linus Sebastian

CPU: intel Core i5 4670 @3.4Ghz | GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 4GB GTX 760 | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz CL9 DDR3 16GB | MotherBoard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Phoebus | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair AX760i 80+ Platinum | CPU cooler: Corsair H100i | Case: CM Storm Stryker |Display: Samsung 22" LED Monitor S22B350T | Audio: Logitech Z623 2.1 Speakers | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom Commander / Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Gamepad: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows Webcam: Logitech C920 | 

hello! I would actually like to see a review of the Macbook Pro Retina, not from a price perspective, but the build quality and software. 

I don't remember how or when I found your videos, but I'm sure glad I did. I like WAN Show the most, but you make great videos overall, so keep up the good work guys.

Thank you linus for your channel. It has influenced me considerably over the past year and a bit. I love every video you upload. This channel has done a great deal in shaping my tech oriented life. Thenk you so much and I hope this channel continues to succeed.  :lol: