1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've been a linus tech tips youtube suscriber since 2010. Thank you linus & team for everything I have learnt from products, performance, building rigs and repairs. You do a fantastic job and you set the standard for tech videos. 

Been around since almost the beginning of the ncix channel. Still one of my favorite channels.

Linus tech tips is one of the few channels where I actually enjoy watching daily. Thank you very much for the awesome vids! Keep it going!

I was wandering around in search of mature but still funny tech videos on YouTube when i found this channel. Also I'm from Ukraine and it was very important for host to speak clearly (not to mention Linus speak pretty fast) so it was win win.
Grac with your 1kk subsribers, you and your team deserved it.

Lol i never win anything but let's get down to what's important first.

Been following your no nonsense unboxing vids for years and actually happy you made it so far, it's also kinda inspirational to others in the sense that you made a career out of something you love doing.

Here's to another million subs and then some.

Been watching your vids for a long time. Always entertaining, but even better they actually tell me what I need to know

Linus actually got me into computers. I first stumbled on their channel looking for a cell phone review and about 30 videos later wanted to build my own kick ass rig. You guys are freaking awesome!!!!!

Great work! I think I started watching the channel in the late bench unboxing videos and haven't missed a video since. You where my inspiration to build my own computer and thanks to techquickie I learned what all the components do and how they work.

I might be boring but I would like to see some more network stuff in future videos, but anyway, keep up the good work and congratulations again.

I found Linus Tech Tips on my first custom PC build and like the series (how to build a PC). I would like to have more videos of PC build

PC: Intel Core i7 5820K | ADATA XPG 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 | MSI X99S Gaming 7 | GIGABYTE Geforce GTX 970 Mini OC (w/ NZXT G12 and 120mm AIO) | WD SN750 500GB NVMe | Samsung 860 QVO 2TB SSD | 500W "Bomb has been planted" PSU | NH-D15.chromax | NZXT S340 | 

Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro 15 (2019) #regret 😂 (2.3GHz Intel i9 | 32GB 2666MHz DDR4 | AMD Radeon Vega 16 | 1TB SSD)

Peripherals: Logitech G810 | Logitech G305 Wireless

Displays: LG 29UC88-B

Include whatever you want in the post:

how you found Linus Tech Tips- I found you on one of your as fast as possible videos.  

Your favorite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips,  I like reviews on new graphics cards and i love your as fast as possible videos.  

What product you would like to see us review in the future-   http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-kraken-71-chroma   when it is released.  

Heck, we'll even take a post about your favorite food.  PIZZA

Creativity is always welcome  :)

Notes-  Thank you so much for all the content it really helps me and feeds the geek in me!  ;)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Obligatory PC specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H50
Motherboard: Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Storage: ADATA Premier SP550 240GB
Storage: Western Digital Blue 500GB
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB G1
Case: Fractal Design Define S
Power Supply: Corsair CSM 550W

Spoiler
If you are new please read the CoC!

Please FOLLOW YOUR OWN THREADS!

Quote people when replying to them.

PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR DARK THEME USERS.

Mark your problem as solved if answered and like all helpful information.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES(!) just type -pic- or tag them as spoiler.

Don't criticize people for asking "stupid question".

There is actually a hidden search feature on the forums here: Search 

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A FANBOY/FANGIRL. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU DON'T LET THAT EFFECT YOUR HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS.

DO NOT POST SPAM!

I started watching Linus Tech Tips 2 years ago, I came across one of the videos. Since then I have watched every single video. 

I'd really like to see the custom water cooling solution you guys made for the office. Also, a review of Pizza - Pepper series, would be nice :)

First of all, a big congratulations to Linus Media Group!

I love all the content on all the of three channels!

I first found the Linustechtips channel back in 2012, where one of my friends looked at a review of an item he was looking into. Since that period of time, I've always watched every video that you guys upload! :)

I really appreciate the content that you guys make, and continue you guys MUST :)! I would love to win whatever that is currently in the contest.

Good luck to every participator in the competition!

Ps. My favorite food is lasagna.

Best regards,

Eladarian.

I found Linus and his videos when I was in the market for a new monitor, and had confusions about the refresh rate. I found Linus doing the 60hz vs. 120hz test with Battlefield and found that to be quite entertaining and helpful.

Personally my favourite thing about Linus' videos are that the delivery is crisp, and I never get bored no matter what the topic is--heck, Linus gets my attention even when he talks about sheer numbers on benchmarks that I would normally think is dry and boring. 

Keep doing what you're doing Linus! You're an inspiration to many tech enthusiasts in the world, and to those who would like to pursue their 'dream jobs' one day. 

Congrats on the 1M subscribers!

Been watching your channel for a couple of years now, even helped me to build my first pc.
Keep up the good work guys!

I found out about Linus looking up information about the GTX 550 Ti to replace my 8800 GTX, Watching ever since. Well done Linus and his great crew on reaching a large milestone. I will be expecting that 1.5mil sub count soon :P

\

Hey Linus,

I have found your chanel when I wanted to update my rig I still do btw ;) I learned a lot about what CPU or GPU should I choose but yeah... no money ;( I learned everything about computers from your as fast as possible videos. I don't know why but I really love your style of explainig things ;) I really wish I could win that PC because it would be the most amazing thing in my life. Just imagine that I am trying to save some money already a year and how it would help if I would just win this PC so I don't need to spend all of my money on a proper gaming PC and I could finally buy a normal monitor. Thx for making all these awesome vids for us ;) Keep up the good work please ;) Is the giveaway world wide tho? My favourite food is cheese btw :D

I like all the hard work you have put in Linus Media Group, have been a great fan for years and will be one for hopefully a very long time. Keep up the great work guys! ;)

Using Tapatalk

Watching for 3 years now and will continue doing so. I love how the channel evolved!

Thanks for all the awesome vids

My PC: CPUAMD FX-8150 | Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme 4 | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i  Memory: Corsair 2x8GB 1333Mhz | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB SSD | WD caviar black 1 TB HDD | WD caviar Green 500 GB HDD | WD caviar Green 3 TB HDD | Video Card: EVGA GTX 770 Superclocker w/ACX cooling | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | Power Supply: Corsair RM750 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder

I found out about Linus Tech Tips, about 6 months ago, when i was looking for components to put in a rig that i was buying.
I was on a budget so i needed some study of the components. LInus tech tips was very helpful, i bought

CPU: AMD FX-8320

Motherboard:Gigabyte 970A-DS3P

RAM: Crucial Balistix Elite 8GB@1866mhz

GPU: XFX 280x black edition

Hard disk: Seagate Baraccuda 1TB

Here in Serbia it was about 850 American dollars, and i think that was best bang for a buck...:)

Thanks Linus...:)

WE PROUD and WE SUPPORT for YOU n YOUR TEAM~ 

ConTINUE doing IT