1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Found your videos when i saw a build guide, and then i watched ever since :) 

You guys were the original inspiration for me to start building computers and to leave the pheasant console race. I want to thank you so much for introducing me to this awesome phenomenon known as the PC MASTERRACE!

Also thank you for all the PC parts reviews those have swayed my buying decisions a whole lot.

I am now an educated member of the PC race and willing to help any wondering console pheasant in finding the motherland.

Honestly congrats half a year ago i stumbled along a video of your's.  I have grown an interest in computers thanks to you guys and wish to build my own system when i get out of college.  If i had to ask you to review something i'd say probably something more affordable but a decent product like some maybe some gold certified power supplies, haven't seen one from you guys in a while. Thanks for the awesome content and keep it up.  P.S. are you guys doing a build guide for that giveaway PC, i know its expensive to do and you probably don't have a lot of time to do it but it would be awesome to see.

I found out aout LTT through suggested channels on youtube, but only began watching after one of the WAN shows that Razer Comms was a sponser on, have watched regularly ever since. I love the under $100 videos as they contain more products I might actually buy one day. When are the whole room watercooling videos coming? And good luck on the next million :)

Damm.. (mm) Haven't seen so gd gaming rig for ages (personally) .

btw.. I love you guys (not gay)...

SQQUUUAAADDD

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Just thank you for the video's you guys made. It's priceless how many times I came back from school and enjoyed youre video's. Just really thank you guys!

awesome giveaway from an awesome channel keep doing great work 

Awesome job Linus you guys inspired me to build my first pc. keep up the good work.

This channel was recommended by a friend who was getting me into pc gaming! I've had all my questions answered and really appreciate all the content you've covered over the years. 

My favorite video series LTT produces is handy tech under $100 I love having cool little things that make my life so much easier

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

I started watching Linus back in the old outdoor unbox in era, and it's been amazing to watch such a simple channel grow into a company! Congrats on 1 million, good luck going on in the future!

Been watching your videos for about a year now, love what you're doing! And since I'm in the middle of upgrading my pc with better cpu and mobo, I'd love to save some money by winning that pc  :P

One millions subscribers. Thanks for all the great videos LinusMediaGroup. You really earned it!

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E + AMD Ryzen 3800X; EVGA GTX 1070Ti FTW Supersilent; 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600; bequiet! Dark Power Pro 10 750W; Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + 2x 1TB 860 EVO; PHANTEKS Evolve X + Custom Liquid Cooling

I cannot enjoy my dinner without daily Linus video running in background... You can call it addiction I call it starvation for knowledge and in the way Linus submit its makes me hungry for more. I've started this "addiction" in an innocent way - looking up for the GPU review... and here I am after a half year subbsription to Linus youtube channel. Keep up the great work :)

Your old unboxing videos <3

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®

I've been subscribed for almost 4 years. Congratulations on million subs and continuing.

Every time i need to cross reference pc gear/HW I want to buy, I always fall back to you guys on LTT :) Very clear and direct spoken videos to the public, is your trademark imo. So thank you from a danish supporter :) Keep it up  :D

You guys are amazing the firs tech channel u subed to and one of the few i still watch keep it us linus and crew you guys are the best in tech!

I stumble across this channel just as i was beginning to take classes in IT and the build logs really helped demonstrate the building of a computer and the little tips on things like putting a small knot in fan wires to shorten them is something they never showed us in my CompTIA classes. back when the WAN show looked like two buddies who have hidden themselves in the storage closet of a warehouse to avoid working.

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

hey gr8 giveaways guys love all your videos 

surface pro 3

I started watching LMG videos when I had to re-educate myself about computer components. I later found the forums which led to asking for help and insight. Without the forums, I would have ended up buying a piss-poor excuse for a gaming rig. Because of the overwhelming amount of help and advice I received I was drawn to the forum. I felt like I needed to give back to others the same way I was helped when I first arrived.

Keep up the great work, I love all of the videos whether they pertain to me or not, I just enjoy watching the content you put out. I also thought that the idea one guy mentioned on the first page about reviewing workstation grade components was a fantastic idea.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."