1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

My favorite series the Build Guides & Buyer's Guides, I learn so much of it. By the way I love all the videos. I found this channel randomly while I search pc stuff and a I found the perfect one. Also I want to congratulate you and your team for a 1 million subscribers.

First of all, good job Linus Media Group and thanks for so much help and fun!

I found LinusTechTips while searching for "how to build a pc" cause im planning to build one soon.

I was amazed at the editing, information and positive comments at LinusTechTips.

In 2 days i watched ALOT of your videos because i just couldn't stop. Honestly, if i need to know something about computers, i will always go to LinusTechTips.

I think it has the most amazing community ever and i almost never saw a video of LinusTechTips i didnt like.

Please keep on going forever :)

-Job Switser

PS: (sorry for bad grammar, im dutch)

i found your channel because i was looking for a build guide. and then i thought wow this is an awsome channel, sooo i subbed!

Hey Linus you and your media group is AWESOME and HARDWORKING I like your any video you upload especially the getto style and I want intel i7 5820k review but by the time I win it will be already out so thank #linuslamborgini and cause you asked my favorite food is vada pav I am india so ask any indian about vada pav good luck for the future long live Linus adios

I first found out about linus tech tips when i was researchign encryption and i found their video about it , ever since ive been a loyal viewer watching almost every videos of teh channel and i would love for more videos to be posted on techquick

The surface would come in handy for school. My current school laptop takes 5-10 mins to even wake up  :lol:

Congratz Linus and the LinusMediaGroup Team with the 1 million subs!

LinusTechTips is the best youtube channel, i really like the video's and the Team!

I really look forward for more awesome video's

Keep it up!

Greetings from Holland,

Thomas.

Your a legend! Just finished my first build and it would not have gone nearly as smoothly without your tutorial videos. Your tech videos are definitely the best on youtube, really clear communication of knowledge and you actually entertaining opposed to boring me senseless like some other channels. I'll be watching alot of your stuff from now on. Congratulations and thank you  :ph34r::D

Alright, boys and girls, gather 'round for storytime.

Oh, and hello there. I'm new here. Hi.

Ok, first things first: I don't have a gaming PC. I never even touched a GPU or processor or whatever. This happens mainly due to economic reasons that don't allow me to buy the latest products. Or last year's. Or the ones before that. I mean, I have a laptop. A really bad laptop. Seriously. It's a Toshiba piece of sh*t. I think that's the official description.

Still, even though it's out of my reach, I can't tell you how invested (Get it, invested?Because I'm broke?Guys?) I am in technology itself, especially PCs. And the single most important element that not only increased my interest but also my knowledge about PC technology was a cool Youtube channel called LinusTechTips. Through this channel, I was able to fuel the hope that one day I will be able to get that sweet graphics card or that blazing fast SSD. Even better, it assured me that I would have complete certainty about what exactly I was getting. I am even sure I would able to advise people on what to buy when it comes to PCs. And I already have. I'm also pretty confident that I could build a gaming PC just by watching your videos, and one day, I hope I will. And it's all thanks to you guys. 'Cause you're f**king awesome. And that's cool.

PS: I literally created an account just to say this. THIS is how much I love you! Congratulations on the 1 million amazing fans!

I discovered Linus Tech Tips when I was looking for some comprehensive guide on how to build a PC. And I really mean like some /r/explainlikeimfive stuff. So I watched alot of your content on this topic in the last 3 months while i was building my PC and it ended up actually working without any problems. ( or at least it I had learned enough now to self correct ) I guess since then then I kinda love Linus Tech. :D

So I don`t know if this giveaway is global (i´m guessing the linus brings the PC to my house stuff is not) but I just wanted to enter the contest and  show you guys how much I appreciate your work and the content you provide anyway.

Congratz Linus on the 1000000 mark! To be honest I have no idea when I started watching your videos, but I think it was linked from NCIX at one point or another. Recently, I've been out of school and your early in the day video releases have made it so your channel is practically the first thing I see in the day after I open my computer up. At first when I started watching I was skeptical about your video style but I've grown to love it. 

The biggest thing you guys have done is practically build my computer. Almost every part in it that I've got is cuz of you guys, from the R9 270 that you guys said was just a cheaper 270x with the same capabilities, to the Fractal Define R4 case it's in. The upgrades are going to slowly roll in over the next few years and I would bet that by the end every single part will have been recommended by you guys. Heck, if I get uber lucky I'll end up with a computer completely built by you guys! That would blow me away.

Hello,

I discovered Linus Tech Tips back when I got into PC gaming. Was searching up some reviews for the ASUS G73 back in the day and of course, Linus' video popped up. I like your videos because as you said, they feel personal and I see you more as a friend rather than a host. Since then I've been watching almost every single one of your videos, even the boring router reviews back at NCIX. I liked the crew and you back then with the Crazy Russian etc but your new crew is also pretty cool. You will always be my favourite nerdy tech guy and congratulations on 1 million subscribers. By the way, can I be your 7th Asian employee? jokes :)

Good Morning...

Built my first PC two years ago because of this channel

Thank you for the Vids!

I admit I've not known about Linus Media Group for long, I just found out about it a couple of weeks when I was looking for reviews on a keyboard to buy, and I instantly got hooked on the peripheral series, the way they're laid out and show all of the useful information about the peripherals, including ergonomics. I clicked the related videos again and again and enjoyed every one, I'm a particular fan of the "As Fast As Possible" series where, as a techie myself, I keep learning new things.

I found Linus Tech Tips when i was looking for Radeon HD 5870. I think it's about 5 years ago, back when you didn't have a lot of subscribers.

I liked the way you did the unboxings. I could see what the product looked like and you would tell me the pros and cons.

I've been watching every video ever since :) Thank you and Congratulations!  :D 

The channels are awesome! I love seeing Luke beeing hit with something in every SuperFun video (tradition established?)

Also this forums  anti-bot registration system is siiiiiiiiiiiick! Good job on that! Also, Linus.... you make a lot of people laugh, sillyness FTW.

Thank you for making one of the most awesome tech channels on youtube! :D

Congrats, and thanks for all the videos! I like unboxings! :)

Congratulations Linus & his dedicated team!!

Also thank you for bringing me joyous daily videos...

THANK YOU!

:D  :D  :D

I've only started watching the series and reading through the fourm, but you've done amazing work. Congratulations on making it to 1,000,000!

My favorite food is green pasta, and my favorite color is green! (Green = pesto)

Honestly congrats i cant believe you guys made 1 mil subs my friend introduced me to your channel and videos and I've been a friend ever since.