1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Been a avid watcher since I watched your GTX 590 review when I was planning my PC, but I just wanted to say Thank you for making videos all these years. Keep on trucking!

You guys are awesome! Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you put into making good youtube content for everyone to enjoy. :)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Honestly, I've only heard of Linus when comments started popping up on Elric Phares' channel comparing them. At first I was quite doubtful as to the quality of this so-called "Linus"'s content. However, at the very instant that I watched a video in NCIX Tech Tips featuring him around 2 years ago(with that funky pixelated intro) made me really impressed and has since made me watch all the videos from the very start. Truth be told, I'm already addicted. The fact that Linus can make any boring topic sound interesting simply astounds me. I hope for many more years of success for you, Linus!

I expect more Techquickies, maybe even start tutorials for various technological tasks like programming and animation~~ please? :3

-an arbitrary fan

{B t t tk Pf t B t t tk Pf tk B Pf} <--- This is my language. BEATBOXING FOR LIFE!

nice :) thanks YOU for all the amazing video that you brought to us :) ive learned soo much with you guys thank you !

A friend told me about you a few years ago, never looked back. Keep up the great work!

You have been a HUGE help and inspiration to me!

I found out about you back when i was planning to build my first PC.
It was back when you were still working for NCIX and only had Cameraguy in your team, and i've been addicted to your videos ever since.

I love how you keep your videos "proffesional", but still manage to squeese some humor into them.

In my opinion, you're the best Tech channel on YoutTube!

Thanks to you guys, i've found out what kind of education and job i wanna get!
Thanks for everything you've done for me, and congrats on the 1 Million Subs. You deserve them!  ^_^

- RePliCa_

It has been a very interesting nearly 2 years on these forums with a lot of late nights in the early days of VB and IPB. I still remember sitting around celebrating 10,000 users, then 25k, 50 and so on on the boards and now we're well over 100k with a large amount of that active so it has been an amazing journey to get this far. Granted there are still a few things that need to be resolved however I reckon we've done pretty well so far. I want to thank not only Linus and Luke as well as Edzel and the rest of the team at LMG headquarters but also to @MrWizard and @Whaler_99 who together with the rest of the staff team have put in an amazing effort and a lot of late nights and frustration with both IPB and VB to bring these forums to you. Another big thank you I want to make is to @looney for providing the unofficially official Teamspeak which has become quite a major part of the forums for quite a number of users.

I would also like to congratulate @LinusTech 's wife for tolerating and helping get this community to where it is as a sort of 'woman behind the curtain' way. If it weren't for her, a lot of things in the early days wouldn't have happened and Linus never would have had his NF-F12 cake either.

Lastly I want to thank you guys - the members of these forums for not just providing Linus and his crew with an income but provide us staff with an endless amount of entertainment and stress - we love and hate you guys :P

I really like sushi. Jokes aside, found you guys while building my computer and all the tech videos have entertained me ever since! I love the build guides and under 100$ videos. Thanks!~

Man, I've watched A LOT of LinusTech videos. I dunno, you guys just give off a positive vibe about yourselves and I think that's what I watch you guys for. It was fun to see you guys grow. I found you guys while I was stumbling around looking for 40 minute build guides just to kill time, and here you guys are doing overkill guides that really sparked my tech mind and helped me learn about computer building. Do here I am now, taking in everything I learned and I have built 4 PC's since. That's not a lot for some people, but its a lot for me. Thanks guys for the creativity you guys have. And I would really like more and more PC build guides, for some reason o love watching those.

The Wan Show and the reviews are the best for me, thank you for doing the best tech videos on YouTube. 

Keep up the good work.

you helped me building my first pc with your videos, it's not that good, but the feeling of building it myself was satisfying.

good luck to everyone in the giveaway.

STUNT

I found Linus Tech Tips back in the days when I started building my own first computer rig. I just sort of jumped at building my own rig, after watching some reviews of the intel 920, cases and such.

And thought hey I could try and build my own rig. I bought all the right parts with the help of Linus + my stubbornness to build one :). I was surprised how easy it was to install the components. And here I am 5 years later still using the system for my main gaming :)

I really like Build guides. Especially small form factor. Like the Silverstone FT03-mini. I really like small factor hardcore gaming builds. And I never get tired of watching a new rig being assembled.
There’s just something fancy watching your friends bring their big towers along to a Lan party knowing how annoying it is to unplug / plugin and carry + transport. And I’m sitting there with a desktop 4-5 times smaller than theirs and still out preforms their giant computer case desktops.

Personally, I would like to see a bit more laptop reviews. Maybe some special custom laptop company. Like https://system76.com/laptops/ where they come pre-installed with Ubuntu. Could be nice with some reviews of multimedia end of laptops. Like the difference in speakers. Because it’s hard to find facts about. Bought a HP with a shitty sound quality that scratched in the ears. To an Asus n55sf with great audio. It is hard to find reviews about that.

Also budget laptops. Such as the Lenovo z50 or something like that in that price range. Maybe even a line-up of the current laptops in the same price range and the differences once in a while.

The reviews of the new smart phones are great. I admire that you actually use the phone in weeks / months. So you can give an in depth review of the smartphone. Which is far better than those reviews on YouTube where they just say the specifications of the smartphone and the design.

A small minus about this is that you probably cannot keep up with all the new smartphones that hit the market :). If per say you reviewed 6 new smartphones over the time span of 6 months... Hell that is almost like a decade in technology terms xD.

Therefore, I suggest that you could make some of your employees help out on that subject. Could be nice to get to know more of the faces of Linus Media Group more occasionally.

Otherwise, I think you and your team is doing a great job of reviewing new products from the market. 
With regards from a Dane. Thanks for the help throughout the years.

Just going to try my luck, great work so far Linus!

Just recently discovered you because i wanted to build my first PC, and you helped me a lot with your reviews and information, thanks! :D

i dont really remember how i found u ... but once i found u .. i said YES i got all the info i want for future builds or whatever item i want to buy ^^ .. keep the good work up ;) 

thank you guys for videos :)your videos made me click on my subscriptions tap many times a day to watch ur latest videos cuz YoU help me a lot. :) I have been chosen many wrong graphic cards before.  :rolleyes:  After I typed " Tech tips " on Youtube's search bar, I found ur channel and NCIX channel :lol: I remember the first video i watched is Your Personal Rig Upgrade is Finally Finished Linus Tech Tips and It made me felt very excited to see more of ur videos :) I feel more excited when u uplode a video about graphic cards and unboxing videos : :wub:  Love to see those videos

Bath

A friend who has been watching linus tech tips since near the beginning showed me the channel and i have learnt more in the year of watching your videos than i learnt before that. Your channel (and logan's channel) were the first 2 channels i subscribed to on youtube. i do wish more of the give-aways and sponsors (other than dollar shave club, that i have now been recommending to everyone) worked with australians.

Congratulations !

Greetings from Germany. 

I'm hoping to win something and see Linus go back to slim shady blonde hair  :D

I found you for learning parts of the PC and how to build them and I have greatly increased my knowledge on them by watching your videos and plz don't stop doing them I believe that your help slot more people than just me... And video are amazing!!!