1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Well, I am glad to hear that the channel has gotten so many subscribers, and overall support. I think the first video I saw of LinusTechTips was the

"How I Got my GeForce GTX 480 Fermi DirectX 11 Video Card on Launch Day Linus Tech Tips"  lol that was a long time ago. well congratulations, you have a great team put together Linus. I hope you guys are a team for many more years.

I found Linustechtip's youtube channel while I was watching youtube videos of gaming accessories and since then have subscribed for the amazing content that the team of 7 surprisingly manages to put out everyday!

Wow guys great job! I've stumbled across your channel a while back when i was looking for build guides of how to build my own pc, I decided it would be a good challenge and just kind of hoped I'll find a good guide somewhere. After seeing few videos of your builds and the technology content I've decided to subscribe and see what else can you guys throw at me and man was it worth it. I like what you guys are doing and I love the fact that Slik has put the mineral oil cooled pc on his CV, I don't think I could ever imagine anyone doing that. So far the only problem I have had with you guys is Edzel not liking Geralt as a character, that almost broke my heart, I kind of grew up with the books and a very very horrible Polish TV series but oh well. Keep on making content that is worth watching and well, Good Luck!

Well, all I have to say is thank you! You were one of the many people who has helped me get into technology. And so far you have given me inspiration to do all that I have. Also I was very excited when I had seen that you all had encouraged people to join your community and it makes me happy to be a part of it as well! So that's all I wanted to say was Thanks, and continue making great content!

Started watching you guys in 2012 and I was acctualy searching for a good laptop to buy for school, when I saw all te awesome stuff you guys feature on the videos I couldn`t stop getting back to your cheannel!

Since I started watching you guys I sold my xbox 360 and started saving money like crazy and finally got to build my own gaming PC, it was a really tough job... thankfully I got to buy some parts in the US on a vacation trip (I live in Brazil =P) and that made the whole project a little less expensive.

Can`t thank you enough for getting me into PC gaming and teaching me how to build my own rig, teach me about the best graphic cards and the best cpus and etc

You guys pass such enthusiasm in you videos and you actually teach people what the heck you`re talking about that I can`t imagine someone starting to watch your videos and not wanting to get into tecnology!

I know I did and I couldn`t be more happy about it.

In the end you even helped me solve what to study on university =D

So congratulations on this huge mark you achieved and I know you are never gonna stop growing, not with such high quality content, in my opinion the best on youtube by far!

And thanks again, for how you changed the way I see tecnology and all the fun and learning you guys provided me at the same time on all your videos!

I really appreciate the amount of work you guys put into your videos! Especially the build videos, which is how I found you guys in the first place. You have kept me hooked since the first video, and educated me plenty on many topics! Here's to another million subs! :D

CPU: i7 4790K, GPU: Sli Gtx 980, MB: Msi Gaming 5 z97, Ram: 8 Gig HyperX Fury, PSU: Corsair RM 750, Cooling: Corsair H100i

tumblr_nardn1rdYE1s23w8to1_500.gif

YOU GUYS ROCK... AND I FOUND YOU GUYS THROUGH A NEWEGG VIDEO MAYBE? MAYBE JUST SURFING... IDK 

I found u from youtube , when i looking for an ssd, then u said samsung evo for "the SSD to buy highly recommended" videos .. i need for my works, and it is really works good , really decrease lags move huge web layout & layers in PS CS6,, still lags btw ( bad procesor & ram )..

My favourite style , all your review video on kitchen background,,

I would like to see review I7 5820k cheapest x99 processor,, & build guide x99 for a money & value.. i think lot of people there looking for that too,, 

Every kind of food based from Egg it's my favourite food ... :v 

Thankyou for your guide..

Thank you Linus and congrats for 1 million subscriptions  :D !Thanks for this awesome  content!

Hi, i found out about LinusTechTips when i was searching for an answer how to install windows on a ssd and i found your video and it helped me alot and since then i've watched LinusTechTips until this day and i can promise i will keep looking for answers in all your video's! Your channel got me into computers and even tho i'm very young (14 yearsold) i've changed my mobo and even helped an older friend to build a pc. So you at LinusTechTips thank your viewers but i want to thank you for helping me!

BTW I LOVE NACHOS!

thanks for all the videos and keep up with the great work.

I've always liked the build guides.  Those are the videos I will actually watch at work.  Any chance of getting some TV reviews?  Maybe something along the lines of, Best TV to Use with your PC?

It has been a long time since I first started to watch Linus's videos. Heck I remember back to his old NCIX videos where he tried to explain how to overclock you CPU. Ahh those were the good ol' days! 

I love Linus's sandals and socks!

He should show them more often... :D

I found found Linus a great youtuber ever since I subscribed to him back in the days of his full time videos at ncix tech tips but not just that I started as a viewer who was new to the world of pc building but now through daily videos that Linus has posted iv found myself much more in tune with the pc parts and building world and personally find this a great achievement! Well done Linus and the rest of the team!

Congratulations, Linus Media Group! You are one of my most trusted reviewers. The little details you outline in your videos are the types of thing I pay attention to and it helps me to make a more informed purchases. I'm proud to help be a part of this milestone for you. Thank you so much for all the amazing and informative content you've made so far and will make in the future.

Wooooo hoooo !!!!! 1 000 000  Sbuscribers :D

wow this is amazing !  good job to all of the LinusTechTips media group !   of course, as we are all here to kind of enter the contest :P  id like to share with you what I will do if I manage to win something :P

the surface pro : humm.. might keep it :P

the custom PC made by linus ? id keep that too, but wait !... I just build myself a pc and I would be happy to send it to my friend Jefferson Davis ( BigMacDavis on YT) who makes some old pc games videos off YT .. anyway this guy is amazingly cool and he kind of felt into depression with family problems.. anyway id love to give my actual rig to him and keep the one linus will build ! (my rig is not as pricy as the one linus will make but its still a good 1850$ ..) anyway..

the laptop would be the same, id send it over to him.

thats all :P I love your videos and I love helping on the forum whenever I find the time and chance to do so :D see ya all next time :D

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

All ways loved the content :) I even watched a lot of the old videos, just because they were very informative and made me able to choose more wisely, when I build computers.

You made me able to start my own company and do what I wanted to do (build computers), because I am now able to make educated decisions about the hardware I choose in the systems I build.

Thank you!

The only thing that bothers me is that I live in Denmark and have only once been able to watch the WAN show live and that because i had something that had to be done the next day. Seriously you air at 1AM here...

Expect a lot of great videos to come :)

Congrats Linus! You are one of my favorite Youtube channels!

I can't remember when i started watching your videos but i can tell that whenever i want to see the quality of something i just check if you had made a video already.

Congratulations for all your work and thanks for all the information you share techquicky is great and channel super fun is kind of wierd lol also i follow your cats channel i don't know why but i do  keep going and dont ever do anything that in quality goes down from what you do now 

I always say that I wont post in forums  because most of the time what i have to say has been already said or because my english is not good to be understood or because I think most of the times if you try to solve your problem it'll be faster than waiting for someone to help you in a forum but that just me

Lenovo y510p single card :(

Many thanks for your videos review..

I'm accidentally found tech quick.. That's is very good topic and the presentation of delivery the information it's kinda funny..

That is new method explained something with effective way..

And Linus tech tips is the best!

Waiting another review of slim gaming notebook from you guys!

From Indonesia :)

Your channel truely is one of the best with the most useful content out there. Congrats and you all deserve it!