1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I am Not a long term follower, I found you guys through PKA and started to watch yous because i am saving up for a pc and i am watching your videos because you go into great detail on how to put a pc together and i find your videos worthwhile which i find is very rare on youtube now 

This forum was a major help when I was buying my first ever pc parts. 

Thanks to all the members of the community that responded to me and other people with similar questions,

and especially to Linus & co.

Linus you helped me understand how to build a PC. So thanks to you I have an my Gaming Rig, I have helped friends build and fix their PC's as well.

All I can say is thank you for doing what you do and that I hope for many more videos to come our way! *hugs*

Awesome videos. I don'r remember how I found LinusTT but I'm glad I did. Every video cheers me up.

I started watching your content on NCIX youtube channel and since I discovered LinusTechTips it has been my favourite youtube channel, nice to see you're doing well and congrats on 1 mil subscribers!  :)

I like pie, no really, but awesome giveaway, hope I can win!

Is it just me or is Linus the one who deserves the big thank you for bringing us all this incredible content and information? Not only reviews but insight on different conventions and other events. You might think you have us to thank but, sincerely, you are the one who deserves the thank you! ;D

Hey Linus, you wanted to know why I started watching your channel and have stuck with you ever since? Well it all started back in the early days, I wanted to see older PC hardware and how it stacked up, around the time Sandy Bridge launched I had a need to go and learn about older CPU's so I first saw your Retro AMD Sempron video (

) and have been hooked ever since. Thanks so much for being the best YouTuber ever Linus and keep up the good work. Oh and you should do an outdoor unboxing like you used to! One last time to commemorate 1 mil!

Yeah... sorry I own a Macbook guys... It was cheep, I swear!

I found LTT while I was researching how to build a rig and while trying too find a good source of information for the components for my system with that said my favourite videos are probably the build guides and Vlogs always enjoy watching them seeingt as there is always more to learn and I have icked up a few tips that have made builds much much easier.

Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted

(Do not try to work the meaning out you will go insane I have tried it)

one thing i hate from you videos?

"dislike it if you disliked it"

from back when you started of in them ncix vids, to ur current channelsssssssss, ive never disliked ur vids.

love the way you presented them, ur style and all.

i would like to say that you kinda inspired me to go DIY, and inspired my now-girlfriend (hopefully future-wife) to get me a PC case (an awesome Corsair 900D) and told me "Build one like Linus!"

It is nothing much for now (Gigabyte Z87x-OC, i5 4670k, 4x4gb Samsung rams, Gigabyte reference R9 290) but hoping to get better stuffs one day.

Your team too, do an awesome job in the channels.

love how once in a while they appear in the vids as the main persons, especially luke.

just that sometimes when linus "bullies" his team mates kinda bothers me, but i know linus loves them all in his own twisted way. :D

Keep up the great job guys!

have been supporting LTT

am supporting LTT

will always be supporting LTT

ps. i want more of rocket and rumble please!

pps. i want more of linus jr and linus wife jr!

ppps. (i just saw the part about food) If by any chance you can get your hands on "Salted Egg Crab", go and try them. THEY. ARE. BALLS. TO. THE. WALLS.

7495534034_930be342d9_b.jpg

I love the channel! I have been following the tech tips and NCIX for quite a while now and I love the content, the quick as possible has helped many of my friends learn more about subjects they were previously confused about, and the hardware reviews have really helped me choose what to get for my rig. Thank you for all the videos, and please keep making them!

Congratulations you guys! You deserve it. I actually was watching a monkey throwing poop and seen one your videos. Lol. Congrats!

Alright, well...

I found LinusTechTips through Tek Syndicate (funny thing: I have no idea how I found them), and from there, I've followed all three channels, partially because of the tech, but also because the personalities (like Linus himself and Luke) are great to watch, and even the other guys (no offense, bad with names, you're all great) really shine in the videos when they're getting in work.

ChannelSuperFun is my favorite just so I can see what wacky thing these nerds are getting up to, though I appreciate the main channel and Techquickie just as well.

If I win something, I'll be super honored. I currently have a really nice rig that the forums helped make some input on (but over time, as I came to actually be able to afford it, I got different parts, though I learned a bit from the peeps in the thread), so if I win the LinusTechRig I'll give my existing machine to either my girlfriend or someone down on their luck.

I'd keep the Surface Pro 3, though. So watch out with that one.

I'm not really an active part of this community, so I don't see myself winning that laptop (and that's fine, I don't deserve it) but I am a silent partner and I will likely remain so for some time.

Good luck, everybody, and to the members of Linus Media Group: thank you for the content!

We have to thank you for setting up this awesome channel that delivered cool videos over the years :D

Thank you for your good work. Now I have gaming laptop, but when I graduate I will assemble PC for the first time, watching your videos, may even take the same PC as some of your clips to put together.

Well it started back in 2011, I was looking at insane builds with GTX 480's in SLI and found an NCIX video in which Linus gained. Since then I being following Linus and company. I really like all content, I mean seriously the content is great, is not boring at all, you guys rock, your videos are the best on the net, not like the boring videos from Paul from newegg. And if I win I will rock desktop PC with all my hearth.

I really like when you do weird stuff! (Like shooting a power supply off the roof) See you at The Wan Show!

Great milestone Linus and the team, you have come so far. I have been watching your channels for a long time now, probably 3-4 years, in that time I have not only been entertained but I have also learnt: you showed me how I could build my own PC, helped me understand the related jargon and most importantly you told me that windows 7 32 bit only supports a maximum of 4gb of ram. In addition, to previously made points, you were the person how initially introduced me to star citizen, for that I am very grateful. Keep up the hard work Linus and the team, it won't be long until you get the next million.

I love your videos. I always had them in my suggested box when i went to youtube, and finally watched them. Keep up the amazing work man.

Ps. I like Hot Dogs

i found linustechtips youtube chanel when i was looking computer case unboxing videos and how to build gaming pc ,ever since i have watching u videos ,builds and unboxing .it's been very  entertainment to watching you videos,keeo uo the good work !!!

I like AND want more videos of unboxing and review products (not particular ones)...and thx Linus Media Group crew you are the BEST !!  :D 

I really like your videos because they are both fun and informative. I hope to see reviews of the coming graphics cards plus you already really helped me finding my new notebook for studying.