1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I Love your Videos. My First Video i looked was i think Noctua nh d14. :D

Your videos have kept me busy during summer before I go back to Uni... and inevitably still spend way to much time watching you instead of doing any actual work towards my degree  :D

I am really happy for you Linus and thank you for the giveaway and i like your videos by the way your first video i have seen it was the unboxing and the review of the NZXT PHANTOM 820 and i really learn a lot from you .

REALLY HOPE TO WIN THE CUSTOM SYSTEM

I discovered your channel(s) a few weeks ago, and I love what you do! I find you guys to be very informative and educational, and look forward to even more content to come!

Congratulations to you Linus and all of the team members! I've been watching your videos pretty mutch everyday for about 3 - 4 years and I really like your constructive criticism. I hope you will grow even more (but still maintain a great community).

Linus - I first found your channel while searching for videos to build my very first computer. Since then, I have watched nearly all your videos. You have helped me so many times, it should be us, as your viewers, that is giving away something to you.

Keep up the great work. B)  

The hype is unbelievably real!

I remember my friend introducing me to your channel back when I was in highschool, and I'm amazed to see just how far you've come Linus considering I used to remember you as the tech guy with the Slim Shady hair. But your videos helped me to build my first real PC and I've come to understand a lot more tech since I started following your videos.

Seriously though man congrats on hitting one million subscribers, I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Also, for what it's worth, if I do happen to win any of the prizes just give it to the previous poster.

It is so awesome that you finally passes 1m, but you guys still deserve way more than this. Additionally I want to thank you so much, because without you I would never got into computers so much.

Stay like you are !!

Jan 

Hey,

Everyone in the LinusMedia group and the forums...

This is just a very happy milestone for me to see and experience with everyone else,you reaching 1m subscribers.I've been a subscriber for 4 years now , since the older days of Linustechtips , I remember seeing you first time in an now old motherboard review , witch still sits inside my old pc witch is now a media station.It helped me to build couple of my systems , heck even systems for my friends and family, this channel/forum drawed me so much into Tech , especialy computer tech that I check this channel everyday without hesitating waiting for a new video to pop up. It helped me to understand all about PC's and laptops and earn some money while being a young guy.And being an old subscriber i joined this forum not so long ago.. why? Becouse i never needed to , i could find everything I need on your channel , thats how awsome it is.But when i did with some help and problems , I never looked back.. Every single person in this forum is so helpful and kinds and thoose fast replies are just exciting to wait. The most favourite videos of your's are PC builds , I enjoy them the most.This helped me to join a college , yes thoose 4-5 years ago without hopping accidentaly to check about my motherboard maybe I would never gotten into PC building and tech.. but im happy that I did.

:)

Best tech channel in youtube by FAR, you've become alot of people's favourite youtuber

This thread is getting more new replies than I can type letters per minute, also my favorite food is lasagna, I think.

EDIT: Nearly killed my notifications with the auto follow setting, I need to be more careful with these kinds of topics.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Congratz on 1 Million subscribers!

I really enjoy watching your show for nearly 1 year now. I really enjoy watching your very creative videos and your reviews.

Keep being awesome!

Bv

I found linustechtips on youtube by browsing for funny videos about PCs and I stumbled on

After that I watched all videos on linustechtips and techquickie :D

My favorite series are the build guides.

And since you asked, my favorite food is beans (O.o I know, but I am serious) :D

MSI MAG Tomahawk Z790 Wifi, Intel Core™ i7-13700K, 2x16Gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 7200Mt/s, Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX3070Samsung 980 PRO 1TB, Samsung 970 EVO plus 2TB , Seasonic SSR 1000FX GOLD, case Corsair 5000D, Corsair H150i Elite, monitor Alienware AW2723DF

3769708.jpg

Gratz on the 1million subscriber milestone :) My Favourite videos are the graphics card reviews and also the performance tests. I really liked the 1000th video celebration montage on NCIX's channel. You shoud do something similar. :D

I found this channel when i was first looking on building my own computer and i was searching for good parts. Been watching almost from the start of the videos and really enjoy watching unboxing's :).

LinusTechTips is by far my favorite enthusiast tech channel.  The quality is top-notch, and the rate at which you guys pump out content is astounding.  Keep up the good work!

I found your channel in my undying search for oil-cooled computer rigs. I say undying because no one really does that and I find it'a a fairly interesting thing. I then realized that linus was a funny guy who did not really give a crap about messing up and I kept watching other videos. Now, well, I can't wait for the oil cooled rig video and every week I am looking forward to the wan show archive because there are not enough silly tech podcasts out there.

I first came across your Youtube channel 6 months ago when I was looking for a guide to build my first PC, what can I say.. I've learnt A LOT and I am very grateful for your videos. Ever since, I watch every one of your videos as I enjoy them that much! Keep up the good work, and all the best with the future of your business!

There are times when I hark back to the days of you and Slick in your garage, not always though, I like the profesionalism/production values now shown in most of your vids.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

There I was, browsing another forum. Members were talking about custom PC's and I thought to myself, "These guys are nuts. Custom PC's are expensive, that's why I stick to my [overpriced] Alienware laptop!" when my laptop costed me over $1,000 [uSD]. I commented on the thread asking some questions: how much money did they spend, for example. The results I got were mind-blowing to me at the time. One person spent nearly half what I spent on my laptop and got a great rig that could take a dump on my laptop in performance. He linked me this video and that's when I subbed to LTT:

Case looked badass, but I liked something more minimal and black, hence my Alienware M14X laptop. I kept my want for building a PC to myself for a while.

A few months later I found myself sitting at home playing games more than I did way before which is why I bought the laptop in the first place, so I decided I would save some money and buy some PC parts. A friend that I met through another forum sold me his 2500k, Asus Maximus V Gene motherboard (RIP), a Radeon 7850, a pair of 4GB GSkill Ripjaws and then he threw an SSD along with a W7 copy in the box without telling me. I bought the rest of the parts I needed myself, which was a Bronze Rosewill PSU and a Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed. After I got the system set up I was so happy. The performance was easily better than my laptop. Playing at 60 FPS on maxed out settings on some games was amazing!

After being subscribed to LTT for so long, I kept hearing Linus talk about Noctua and Corsair all of the time. After seeing the Corsair Air 540 and Noctua NH-D14 I knew I had to have them. I watched reviews on those products from LTT and other Youtubers and decided to buy them.

Flash forward, I now have a slightly better setup with two GTX 770 4GB cards from EVGA and some cool peripherals. All because someone decided to share a video of Linus building a monster PC and made it look easy, which it is if you're careful and follow instructions!

Thanks Linus and the rest of LMG!

great job guys on getting 1mil and also thank you for the informative content ,

heres to 1mil more

cheers