1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hey, Linus

Congratulations to you and all the LMG Team, I know for a fact that you have enriched my life and the life of many more. Thanks to you and others of the youtube tech community I have build my 1st pc and I love everything about technology now.

Good Luck in all your future endeavors.
R)

Congrats on 1 Million Linus media group! I watch your videos all the time, they're extremely helpful!

Congrats on 1 million subscribers  :) 

I found your channel when I tried to build my own PC, so the first video I watched on your channel was a build guide. Still my favorite kind of videos ^^
From then on I watched every single video you guys have uploaded.

I am 16 years old, student on a computer high school. In my free time I learn modeling 3D objects and animating them in Blender, sadly my PC is not strong enought
to render things I make without taking hours and hours for a single image or video. In Slovenia where I live PC parts are waay more expensive than in USA or Canada.
Usually it would cost me less to buy a PC component on NCIX website and then pay the shipment all the way to Europe than buying it here and paying no shipment.

So yea PC I tried to build is still not finished but I found one the most amazing youtube channels ever made.

Now the gtx 900 series are close to release I hope I can afford at least the cheapest one in the series. Pleasee make a review and run a banchmark on them as soon as possible.
Can't wait for the next build guide. 

Keep it up guys  :D

P.S: sorry for my terrible English (:

I first started watching Linus Tech Tips back in 2010 when I had my first laptop which was garbage. I somehow managed to corrupt windows and it wouldn't boot up. I looked in you tube for a video to learn how to fix it and came across all of these computer building stuff. I told my parents that I wanted to build a computer and they told me I was crazy. But 6 months later I built a computer on my own thanks to the awesome videos from Linus Tech tips.

Congratulations on 1 million subs!  Been watching for a couple of years now and still loving your content.  Thanks!

I found the chanel when I was searching for a SSD vs HDD comparison. And I love pizza.

Well done guys. 

Keep it up making great quality videos!

actually, i don't remember how i stumbled upon linustechtips channel but man,am i glad that i did..... good luck in the future and keep at it.

I like dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ GIVE ME ALL YOUR SHIT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ and my name is Linus too.

I found LinusTechTips a little while ago maybe 5 months ago through NCIX, before that I had seen some videos once in a while, but was just looking at random videos. My favorite type of video is probably the Fast as possible series, I like how informative the videos are and that they give you a good balance of time and the amount of information you take out of it. I would like to see more android smart phones reviewed, such as the Note Edge and the Xperia Z3.

Also Congratulations on 1 million subscribers!

Thank you Linus for making these amazing videos! I have learned a lot through these years. Your channel is my favourite tech channel.  :D

LinusTechTips has been a part of my PC building life since FOREVER!!! I was waiting for this moment to come and It has finally arrived. I seriously wish you all the best moving forward as I continue to watch your videos!

I remember watching the first LinusTechTips video, Linus had a weird hair tint and it was a 5870 unboxing I think, the eyefinity 6 edition it was if I remember correctly haha

I found LinusTech while looking to build a new pc for the first time i loved the information and tips that were given and have since been a subscriber to their youtube i would like to say thanks for the quality videos and keep it up

I've been watching you for 3 years now! You're doing a great job!

You da man Linus, after I started watching your channel 2 years, there haven't been a video that I haven't watched, and because of you now I'm the PC genius of the neighborhood so, thank you. Continued your good work :)

:D want that surface pro 3 ! best giveaway ever !!! 

I bought an H220 for my MSI M Power Mainboard ... well first the H220 was broken i get it replaced and paid 20 bucks for shipping it back now i get an new one and i have to admit that the H220 doesn't fit on the M Power .... very smart :l :D 

Hey Linus. You and your team have been a major part of my pc gaming "career". I started watching your videos in the NCIX days, when I was planning my first complete PC build. A modes Core 2 Duo/8800GT/4GB RAM system. It served me well and I used your videos to once again guide me to my next system, which I am still using today (with modifications). A core i7 920/5870/6GB ram build. You gave me the confidence to overclock my CPU, the desire to add a second 5870, and the impulse to swap my two 5870s for a nice shiny R9 290. I'm still rocking the OG 920 though. Got it at 3.8GHz and not a scratch at all. added some more ram to knock it up to 16GB. The SSD, though. That was a surprise. I had no idea what an SSD could do. It was like going from my old pentium 3, to my core2duo, to my i7 920 all at once. Just a massive upgrade. You made such a big deal about SSDs and got me so excited for one. I saved for a long time to be able to get it, and it was sooooo worth it.

Aside from how much you guys taught me about this stuff, the entertainment value was just as important. I would watch every video every day after class, and now, after work, I do the same. Many times the hardware talked about is simply out of the question for me, but your excitement allows me to live vicariously. You folks love what you do and it's a pleasure to watch. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you.

Wow! Well done guys :D

Love the work you guys do, keep it coming ;)

Best regards Dennis