1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

THANKS for teaching my how to build a computer. your build guides are awesome . 

Awesome job Linus! I've been watching your videos from almost the beginning and i've always enjoyed them alot.  I still remember picking out parts for my first real gaming computer by watching your unboxing vids.  Wow it's crazy how much this channel has improved and grown since you were recording unboxings on the street outside NCIX.  Everyone at LMG does some amazing work.  Keep it up guys and I'm sure 2 million subs will be here before you know it!

Thanks for the amasing vedios and every thing it is realy great and I came home dayly and Watch your vedios thirst thanks alot  keep up the great vedios

Wooooh! Congrats on 1mil subs, thats awesome. :)

Also I believe I found this channel a while back like 1 1/2 year ago and still enjoying all the content, keep up the good work!  :wub:

First Off congrats! Cant even believe that you have reached 1 million subscribers! My favorite food is PIZZA DUH! A product I think you should do is review "What is the best 280x" or "What is the best value 280x"

I have watched your content since 2012 this channel is awesome.... I like the funny videos and really enjoy it when you bag out shit tech like those headphones and enjoy the build guides and high end parts that get reviewed... thanks for the cleaning dust out of your pc the rugged and manly way and the Storm Trooper rap and others like them.

Is it international? If not, i will come to canada and pick it up personally (only if I win, and I get someone to pay for airplane tickets). Oh, and I just wanna say thanks for making awesome videos!

Thank you Linus and the team for the giveaway. I was never really visit the site since I dont have much time for that, but I watch almost all the vid. Glad to find out this channel when I was building my first rig 3 years ago. :)

I love the videos Linus and just know every day that I wake up there will you and your workers doing something that is both informative and funny at the same time.

i wish i could win ,after all im a LINUScriber ;) get it? no? ok :(

gr8 db8 m8

Deal with it

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
...............\ ...........

Im lonely,i need a life

and a PC too...linus!

The video was so emotional! Keep up the good work, I see even greater things for you in the future!

Linus and to the rest of the LMG group I wanted to both congratulate and thank you for all of your hard work and this amazing milestone. I found you guys during my first build and I can't say how much your videos put me at ease at both the actual build and selection of parts during the process. You guys have officially converted me to a PC gamer.

Here is to another million guys!

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Hey Linus Media Group And Forum

This my First post on this Forums.

First of all Congratulations For 1Million Subscribers On Youtube and lot of other milestone(Views,Comments,Videos,Etc)

I Have been watching your videos since when you had 683,226 Subscribers(Nearly) , And now look where you reached 1 Million subs..

You and many other helped me to be a TechGeek and Make my first PC(Your PC guides are Beginner friendly and professional, so it was good for me And many other people).

QASlkaI.jpg

pHSbb3S.jpg

3rnHNH7.jpg

3024rBi.jpg

ojN4fF3.jpg

AMD Athlon X4 760k - Processor 8 GB RAM Nvidia Geforce 750ti SC 2GB(GDDR5) - Graphics Card 1TB Storage ASUS F2A85M2 Motherboard Gigabyte - Hercules X 580 power supply

Thanks a Lot for the Bonus Giveaway

Francis Tony

:3 Congrats Linus, you and your team have earned all 1 million of your subs!!! Now gimme dem prizes :3

linus tech tips media gtop ur great i have been u waching u when i was looking on reviews to help me select parts for my pc ur reviews rly helped me and my favorite style of videos in ur channel will be the unboxing and reviews thank u very much sencei first wach ur video in 2013 i was waching allmost all of ur videos keep doing great job and thank u very much 

Congratulations! And thank you for providing quality content on a regular basis. :)

Hey Linus Media Group! I really like your content and even told one of my friends about your channel. Keep up the good work/content and I'll be sure to watch them.

Thanks a lot,

A dedicated liker/favouriter of your youtube content (Just because I like your content)

My PC thanks you, it would never had been without you!

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

Thx for all the videos :) The way you guys review this stuff is just amazing and fun to watch. I hope you will never stop!

Congrats on the 1 million subs. Well deserved, love your enthusiasm and cheerfulness :)

Good job on getting a million subs! I found out about you long time ago, before you started streaming in garage. I would usually watch archive and play Minecraft. As I watched most of your videos I learned quite a bit about tech and PC building from you.