1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

LinusTechTips appeared in the exact moment of my life when i was starting to get into computer hardware and pc gaming. I was about to spend lots of money in pc hardware and i didn't even knew how to build a pc. Looking for tutorials i found this guy who make this really complex thing that i was about to do, something really easy. Thanks to you linus (and all the other members of your group) i gain the confidence to build the pc of which i am proud right now. That experience really opened mi mind and dragged me into the computers and gaming world. I loved it that much that now i'm planing to work as an engineer and make the coolest software and hardware ever to you to review.

Closing this text about mi stupid story that nobody cares about, i would like to thank you guys again for opening such a beautiful world in my life. Keep on going with this project and more people like myself is going to discover new things.

PD: i posted this more to thank you than to actually win the giveaway, but since we are here i might as well ask you if you ship to the capital city of Argentina, Buenos Aires. I hope you do.

Best Wishes to LinusMediaGroup,

Cristobal M. Rojas

post-58981-0-82695700-1410441956_thumb.j

Me and my girlfriend love your videos, even if I do make her watch the same ones multiple times :)

First of all: Congratulations on 1 MILLION (Insert Dr.Evil voice here) Subscribers!  I remember watching since before Slick came on-board and you have all come so far from what it was!  I think my favourite series was probably Linus' "ghetto projects" or the home server series (everyone likes home servers).  Above all the reason I have stayed with LinusTechTips is because of the unbiased, impartial and credible (which I cannot say about a lot of YouTubers) content that you provide and I am sure will continue to provide to us all.  Not to mention that it is all FREE!  So here's to a million and many more to come!

I love your videos! I know I can trust your reviews and tech tips because you are an honest youtuber. I also enjoy watching everyone else on the crew doing videos. I hope the community is going to keep growing up.

I would love to see more case unboxing videos as that is what got me stuck into this channel all those years ago. Congrats on 1 million subs, you really earned it Linus

It all began when I was a noob in computer hardware, what GPU do i need, does this motherboard work with this CPU?? Suddenly there was this guy Linus reviewing hardware and even do some PC build videos. My whole world expanded. I love the content of techquickie.

You guys helped me buy and build my very first PC from the ground up. All i can say is keep up the amazing great work and effort you put in making videos.

Onwards to the next mile stone :D

You guys have help me out so much with products and what to buy and what not to buy I first found you when I was finding reviews on some keyboards and you had the best review so I want to thanks you I so much and you do deserves all that 1,000,000 subscribers keep up the good work linustechtips

Thank you so much for this giveaway and this channel. Although I have not been a follower of LinusTechTips for long, it has been of much use to me for the past few months. I have been needing a gaming computer a while now, and since my parents were divorced it was very apparent I couldn't be carrying a HUGE gaming rig from house to house every few days. This meant I either had to get a gaming laptop, or a micro desktop pc. With your guidance on what products to buy, how to build it, I decided that I would build my first computer and it has worked great(in fact I am typing on it right now). It costed me little over 700 dollars and was well worth it, for the experience and the pc itself! Thank you LinusTechTips!

Already 1 million. I remember when you had you're "Original" reviews. But if you want to know how i found you I was just watching random videos on YouTube.

I instead want to thank you guys for putting in all this effort to make the best tech channel I have ever seen. I can't even begin to explain what i like about you. I just want to say thank you for creating this awesome and helpful community that has inspired me to do so many things, from repairing my computer's broken video card to understanding things like anti-aliasing over on techquicky. Thanks, and hopefully have another million soon.

Congratulations to LMG for 1 million subs! It's exciting to see where they'll end up in future and it's always great to see a company grow. Good luck to all that entered, but of course I would love to win!  :P

I first found this channel when i first wanted to build my own ''gaming pc'' wich costed 400$ at that time and i saw one of your videos learnt how to do it an immidietly subscribed. I later on got more money as i was working on my spare time when i was not studying so that i could buy new parts and upgrade my pc. I have now built numerous systems for friends and family who are all really impressed with the knowledge i have about PC's wich all basically came from watching the LinusTechTips videos. The one thing i don't like about this channel though... is when you put out 4-5 minute videos. i am subscribed to about 100 people but these videos i look forward to all day so that when i come home before doing anything else i find the Linus Tech Tips video in my sub box and watch it. so in conclusion my favorite type of video? The long ones! Oh and pc building helped me get out of severe suicidal depression after my sister killed herself so i am the one who needs to say THANK YOU! you have always been and always will be role model for me. and i do ot right this out of self pity but i just want you to know that you saved my life! So THANK YOU

once again!

This board and your channel is pretty much the embodiment of the internet tech community that i have found over the last few years. When i end up fixing a neighbors or family members computer or modem and scoff at how little they know i sometimes end up forgetting that if it wasn't for boards like this and those who share what they know then i would have the interests that i have today, wouldn't be learning programming and learning how to make games. I have learnt more from you and others on the internet than i have from pretty much any of my classes, and its because of that im following what im interested in, and helping others too. Also to note that 1 million people have subscribed only shows how many others share these same interests, which is pretty uplifting when non my friends wanna talk about power phases. 

.... wait, this is the board for LinusCatTips isn't it?

Wow Linus It has been amazing seeing how far all of this has come I still remember you when you did your first video of that "undisclosed AMD processor" and its been amazing being with you all the way I wish I could contribute more but alas I am only 17 and without pay, give my best to you and all the rest of the LinusTechTeam, Cheers Bro! :)

I found you guys through the Front Page of YouTube about 2 years ago. I would be thrilled to win any of the prizes, and congrats on 1 million!

Andrew Perkins

"Mojinx"

• Florida
  • Gamer
  • ​Tech Enthusiast
  • Runner
  • YouTube Content Creator
  • Aspiring Graphic Designer
  • MURICA!!

Despite probably not having a legit chance to win this, I'd like to try.

I started off watching LinusTechTips and related channels about two years ago. I was introduced to it by a friend and since then, Linus has been known to us as the prophet of Gaben. While Linus is great, his team of workers may just be better. You all delivered us stunning visual in a short informative video form. And for that, we all thank you.

Favorites:

Muh Counter-Strike.

Spoons and other utensils.

Learning.

Muh freedoms.

Sloths.

Thanks.

Great job guys! I am kinda a neophyte to the computers world and your videos help me a lot, so I want to thank you for all you do!

I just wanna say thank you for teaching me so much about computers that I didn't learn in school. It would be awesome to win any of these prizes cause I currently can't afford anything computer related. Congrats on reaching 1 million subscribers!!

I'm not sure how I discovered LinusTechTips to be honest. I think it might have been when I was looking around for a review of the ROCCAT Kone Pure, my current gaming mouse, and I found a video by you. If I recall correctly, I then looked through some of your other videos, and then I subscribed. I'll be honest, I don't watch all of your videos, but when it comes to reviewing a computer component or device that I feel I might be interested in, you're the first person/channel I go to.  :)

Extreme HYPE and Taco! Love the videos btw. Never die. Please, just never die. You are like the gift from God of the Tech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIEvh8cPjCE&list=UUXuqSBlHAE6Xw-yeJA0Tunw 

This is the first video I ever saw of you and I have been subed ever sienc! I would love it if you made more Vloging type videos even if it just was on a weekly babsis (sorry for any and all wrong spelling in this post)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt