1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I think what you Guys do is awesome and I really hope you keep making your videos and other content.  :D

I never knew much about computers till i found this channel, It all started with me wondering one day, what exactly is a video card, other videos I've seen weren't really interesting and i watched solely for the knowledge...then i came across a video of you talking about video card shopping tips ,my first video i ever watched  was actually a techquikie video, I didn't watch your videos for knowledge alone but also cause they were genuinely entertaining .fast forward a couple months and im  really into technology i watch every video you make and im really thankful to you and your crew for bringing me to this crazy community ^_^

also my favourite food is pork and noodles...

Thanks Linus, for having a youtube channel, that can explain things in a way, so even people like my dad can understand :3

Also nice (in your unboxings) to see achannel with an actually honest opinion, and not just some corrupt-bullshit :D

Thank you Linus for making everyone happy in their most difficult times!

P.s. Gabe is babe.

corgrat to the 1M subs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started to watch your video about two to three years, I search some videos about the computer hardware and I spotted your video, after that I subscribed to your channel and keep watching your videos. 

I like the unboxing video most because I always want to know what is inside the box what accessories inside it, hope you will make more videos like that  :)

I will keep supporting you guys, you guys are really great! :D

congrats on 1 million subscribers!!! and thanks for the awesome content you guys make.

Awesome giveaway and congratulations on 1 million subscribers. Been a subscriber since 2012.:)

I have been watching these videos for awhile now. I am so excited for a giveaway. I remember watching your reviews while you were wearing the NCIX tshirt. Congradulations!

Also maybe start doing game reviews and not just benchmarks. A good idea would be when a new game comes out play it on different hardwares and give opinons on your minmum specs and recommended, this way people know exactly what their rig might be able to do for the game if they do not already have it.

how you found Linus Tech Tips: friend recommendation, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips: Retro unboxings, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food i freakin love pizza!

I found LTT (and by extension the whole LMG and NCIX) randomly on youtube after trying to learn about a few things, including watercooling, overclocking, and the general concept of BitCoin. this has led me to be by now a subscriber who watches nearly every video, it has been great so far, so lets keep it great. in the future, I would like to see videos with modding in them, such as ghetto-rigging a laptop to have an external connection for a pump and radiator which can quiet the hairdryer within and stop your lap from being singed. my favourite food is by far desserts, but this is down to either a mocha-torte, or crepes with brown sugar and whipped cream.

any one of the 3 prizes would be a great improvement over my laptop, it is capable of gaming, but has heat dissipation issues if I push it too hard, and then I become the victim of throttling and annoying fan sounds

Amzing Job guys! Congrats!!!

I would not have been able to figure out what kind of pc i should build without your videos. specially when i was on a low budget so your videos about amd APUs helped a lot. i wanted an entry gaming pc and the first trinity apu videos helped me. it was perfect for me at that time. so THANK YOU!   :D  :D  :D keep up the great quality! .... also..... ARES III review?! PLZ?! lol

PS: .... the surface pro 3.... would be really freaking awesome to have one

So hype!

I watched a LTT video for the first time 3 years ago building my first PC. Since then I've always referred to your videos for help finding the right products for me. Thank you for being there and helping shoppers like myself for all these years. Cheers!  :D

I really enjoy the honest review format. Very entertaining and informative.

Keep up the good work!

6 months ago my Alienware M18x laptop caught on FIRE.  I contacted the better business bureau, and they forced Dell to take action and start taking note of my case.  After months of contacting Dells executive support team, I finally got Dell to take my laptop in for testing and review.  After only another month, they told me what had happened was caused by normal use and was nota potential safety hazard.  They send me my laptop back in the box I sent it to them in.  With 3200$ flushed down the toilet, I can say that I hate Dell and everything that is oriented with them.  I am posting this everywhere I can to try and get publicity.  I have documented Dell lying in formal emails to myself and the BBB, and I also have pictures and reports that show the scorched and melted components, and proof of the fire as it scorched my desk.  I haven't had the luckiest year, and winning something would be so far out.  

I have been following Linus tech tips for years now, and I had definitely been following him since he worked for NCIX.  Even before that bit of time where you would go on your webcam and stream, and just talk to us and answer questions and hang out!  I have basically been here since the beginning.  I must say that because of your videos, I had an improved knowledge of hardware and computers that I have always wanted, and now I am studying Computer Science in university.  If you end up reading this, thanks for hearing my story.  You are the best tech channel on youtube hands down, with no comparison to other channels what so ever.

Well if my life does involve some luck, hopefully I can win something, as selfish as it may sound, I'm just tired of everything going wrong and breaking!

Found LinusTechTips a long but not to long time ago. Want you guys to review the best workstation laptop.

good job linus group , keep doing that

i hope you make a series about cameras

really want the surface pro 3

wish you the best ^_^

Well done for hitting 1 million subs :D

First came across you when I was building my first PC a few years back...  thought you kinda sucked a bit back then, but you've come a long way since!

Thanks for making great videos and keep up the good work!

Well then, because i have no creativety at all, ill just tell how i found you guys, so i was looking to buy razer keyboard at skytech website and there was your review on Razer Blackwidow keyboard, ofcouse i watched it and really liked how indepth it was, so i subsribed and was not disapointed even once since the day i subscribed, im a newbie in computers world, so the better the spec are the better is the computer, thats all i knew... But your videos are helping me to improve a bit in these things, where i can help my friends to decide wich proccesor or video card is better and stuff like that, so im really gracefull to you... Anyway it would be more than amazing to win that gaming pc ^^
P.S. i really hate livers (as a food ofcourse xD)

linus and the rest of the team have helped me out through the years with videos on just about anything i needed(the first vid i watched was a corsair keyboard review). thanks for all the help and laughs, hope there more are otw

With your videos, my interess in Computer Hardware gained more and more. And you also give us good advices! Keep on doing your work guys! :D  B)

You are the best tech channel on YT. You really showed that you can have quantity and quality at the same time. I especially love the WAN show. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Linus should totally dye his hair again when you reach 2M subs :D

Congratulations guys, one of my favorite channels on Youtube. I'm a tech enthusiast  and I really enjoy your tech reviews because they're not biased and cover pretty much every aspect of the product. Again congrats and keep rocking guys.