1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

You've made is possible for people like me to go from 0 knowledge about hardware, to guy people now come too for tips and tricks that I confidently give to friends and family. THANKS FUR MAKIN' ME A SMARTY!!!! Love the videos, love the business direction, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't stop what you're doing. It's easy for us to tell that everyone who works on these videos loves what they do and that is why you've got people like me hooked!

Thank you again peeps! 

Thanks for all the videos, the quality has improved so much over the years.

Current Desktop: AMD Phenom II 955 @ 3.8GHz | Cooler Master V8 | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX | ASUS GTX 570 | OCZ ModXStream 700W | Fractal Design Define R4 |
Preferred Programs: Foobar2000 | Firefox - Nightly | MPC-HC | µTorrent 2.2.1 | Hexchat | | Shell & Visual Style: bblean & Windows Classic with 3DCC |

Periferals: BenQ G2420HDB | LG M2262DP | Corsair SP2500 | Corsair K60 | Razer Naga | ATH-M50WH | PS3 | PS2 | Sony Xperia S | iPod Touch 3g 32GB |

Congrats on the million subs! :lol:

I remember getting in contact with this channel 4 or 5 years ago having a wish to build my own system but without any knowledge and quite poor english skills. :lol:

Since then I've been stuck to Linus and the mysterious camera man back then. I don't really have a favourite format but I really enjoy watching exclusives GPU benchmarks just because i dont have the resources to get one of those and probably never will :lol: The thing I'm looking forward to the most is a review of the new GTX series  :rolleyes:  

keep up the work B)

I'd love reviews of the OnePlus One, Chromecast and your favourite phone case. Congratulations for 1 million subscribers and thank you for your great content (and this awesome giveaway, of course)

Great job! But i must say, you were cheating from the begining.... No one ever told us your secret...

HBeSg0t.jpg

He knew how it will work out anyways. That alien technology and stuff...ehhh

Congrats on the 1 million subscriptions. Keep up the excellent work you and the tech tips group are doing  

Okay, So I will be totally frank about how I find you and all that.
At first, I saw your first video when I am going to buy a Graphics Card and searching for ASUS GTX 760. I've seen your video and I was just like, what this guy is even talking like? But after browsing more and more video, I now just a so much huge fan of you that you can see this picture below:
i74mcm.jpg
This is the picture of my Google chrome and both your forum and Youtube channel is on my second and third position respectively in most opened webpages. I love your simple humor, build guides, overclocking guide, unboxing and everything you do. I've never missed a video since 3 months and I am so happy you've reached 1 Million subscribers. And co-incidentally, Yesterday night I saw your subscribers and thought that you are going to complete 1 million. Just today when I opened your youtube channel, I've seen this. WOOHOO! And a giveaway for your fans is extremely awesome. Just don't stop doing these videos. Tech-Quickie is also fantastic and channel super fun is totally fun.
I've commented on many of your videos and even you can see my comment on this video with username ProGamer. Sorry for my bad English and avoid some of my grammatical Mistakes. Greetings from India.

Congrats and all the best for the future! I´m really glad to now be able to call myself a member of such an awesome community. :) Right now I´m almost 16 years old and from Germany and you´re simpy producing the best tech videos in the web. Luckily around half a year ago I´ve started  watching your content due to a friends recommandation, subscribed after merely 10 minutes which I´ve never done before yet (because actually a channel needs to convice me to get my subscription, which you did instantly) and became totally interested in HiTech because of your awesome work. I still enjoy the high quality and way you produce your stuff. When I´m odl I can tell my children that you were the heroes of my youth ;D.

Anyway, when I followed your channel I knew I had to change something because gaming on an Ultrabook insn´t really the most enjoyable thing you can do (not even stable 30 fps in BF4 on 720p low). Now after half a year of saving money I am quite proud of building my own system with awesome specs (for a student who can´t afford custom watercooling and all that kind of good stuff) and you really helped me endure the time I was waiting to have enough money (I even watched some of your build guides more than 5 times). So just thank you for kind of changing my life in a positive way and I will probably not win but at least I tried. :D In addition I can speak better about hardware in english than in german so props to you ^^

PS: My friend and I have some questions we were discussing about recently: 1:What do you need 7 people for? 2:How long does it take to produce a normal video (maybe a behind the scenes starting at first impressions till cut and upload? 3:What do you need such an office for and why don´t you give me one of these beasts of computers :P?

Although I have not been around that long I am glad to be here. You do a great job heck I want to work for you (different countries aside) although hard work playing with new Tech must make up for that. Keep up the great work and informative Videos.  ^_^

I really like ltt because you don't do for someone or something, so everything you say is based on experience with the product, unlike other reviewers that go over the specs for example, and cant be honest about the product. I mainly like the peripheral reviews and I would also like to see more of that :P maybe a perfect/flawless mice guide:x

I like strawberries, by the way.

Thank you linus for doing this! :) Keep up the good work! Also, i like potatoes :D And found you trough Austin Evans!

After Bill Gates wedding night, his wife finally knew why he called his company Microsoft.

I used to watch Linus from pretty early on but i've never expected to see 1 MILLION subs at your channel. Great job. You deserve this for all the time you put into this. I love watching all the LTT videos. Love

DO WANT! Both the PC and the surface 3 I really want, but I'll go with the PC because autographs are f*cking awesome!

Linus already reviews pretty much everything I'd like to see.

Though the more extreme, the more i'd like it. The all-office watercooling loop was really cool to see for example, and i'd like to more similar stuff just because it is out of reach of myself and my wallet.

I would never undertake such a thing since I simply don't have the time or the money for it, but it's really cool to see it done regardless. Especially by Linus (or the team) since they always explain very detailed what things are, how they work and what problems they ran into. So for that reason i'd really like to see more extreme builds.

Also, technical information is made really interesting and easy to understand because of the explanations given by Linus & Co, so more technical information like why higher RAM speeds don't/do matter (especially with the DDR4 on the way. Does it really make a difference? how much? Why does it make such a difference?) or what information you need to build your own water loop. What kind of pumps are there, is there a limit to how long you can make your tubes? Why would I choose a certain fitting over another, etcetera etcetera etcetera. Luke's mineral oil build was really cool for that exact reason. It was so cool to see!

I would really like to win the autographed PC, just because it's autographed! My i7 920 is aging rapidly because of the constant overclock she's been running, so It would really fit in nicely in my upgrade timeslot! :D

Good luck to all other contestants though!

Fist i want to say that you are doing good, i use a lot of time watching your videos before i buy new hardware :-) 

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome  :)

What about making some reviews on more headsets/headphones like Sennheiser mm 550-x or Bang & Olufsen H6

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread  ^_^).

Are you shipping to Denmark?? :-) 

I found Linus Tech Tips a few months ago and I've watched every video since. Thanks for making such great, informative content. Keep on being amazing!

Glad to be one of the one million subs!

Keep up the hard work guys!

Thanks for making these videos linus. You've helped me learn a lot about computers :)

I've been watching your videos since you had your "slimshady wannabe" phase, it would be hilarious if you went back and parodied something like that in a future video.