1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Really appreciate your videos. I find your videos really entertaining and really informative. I found the channel when looking up unboxings and overviews.

Thanks for making this awesome videos. I found the channel while i search for a new gpu. I love the quality of your videos and that they are somtimes funny.

Thanks!

Great job on 1mil subs linus (even i cant eat that much). you shove out great daily tech content keep it up  :)

Ily guys <3333

Case: NZXT H440 Black & Red | CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K OC'd 4.2GHz | Mobo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz (was a 16GB kit :c) | Storage: 1x 240GB Samsung 850 Evo, 1x 240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1x 2TB 7200RPM drive | GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 Strix | PSU: Corsair AX860 | Cooler: Corsair H100i | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro/Windows 10 Preview
Primaries: HTC One M8 16GB Gunmetal Grey, iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey| Secondaries: iPhone 5 16GB white, Samsung Galaxy S3 Blue 16GB
Primary laptop: MacBook Air mid 2013 base model | Other devices: iPad mini 32GB wifi Space Grey

Congrats Linus, you deserve 10 million , great vids you've got and I hope they get even better. I think 1st video of yours that I have seen was some random phone review , it was good enough for me to subscribe haha  :D

Congratulations Linus and co. you totally deserve this, and I'm sure there is plenty more to come. Also I need to thank you all sincerely, you have taught me so much and brought together this fantasic community, which is absolutely priceless.

Your videos are always clear and concise, but aren't lacking in information and I recommend TechQuickie to all my friends. We all appreciate your hard work and dedication, thank you.

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

Don't thank us, thank YOU. Without you, many of us will have no idea of the products that you covered, we could've purchased the wrong products and wouldn't have benefitted from them. For me, I wouldn't have risked and build my own system without your long hard years of professional assistance. Thank you Linus and the team. I'm aslo that glad we've been a great support for you guys throughout the tough years! :D

Also, I found your channel when I watched NCIX's videos and thought you were weird (in an awesome way), awkward, and funny so I decided to check your personal channel and instantly fell in love with it. Series that I loved was "As Fast As Possible". The Internet provides me with bunch of texts that were difficult for me to comprehend and you broke it down into simpler terms. 

Once again, thank you all so much! 1 million? Scratch that. You people deserve ten times the amount of what we currently have. :)

Thank you Linus media group,

You are the reason I bought a Pc instead of a Ps3 (at the time)

You are the reason I know so much about computers.

You are the reason I subscribed to NCIX

You are the reason I can confidently buy products (because of your reviews)

You are the reason YouTube is a better place

You are the reason .........................

Again Thank you Linus and your Team.

How i found Linus tech tips was when i was going to build my first pc

i don't know what to see when doing reveiws, i tend to like everything you uppload

favorits style of videos...... have to be build guides and and 100$ handy tech

otherwise i love mostly enjoy everything u uppload

I've been trying to work out when I've started watching your videos, I know it was very early, at least 4 years ago but,I can't figure out exactly when I started because I can't find a video from you that I haven't watched. The point is, you were the first person I've found that is/was as excited about technology as I am/was so thank you for making videos and sharing your excitement and knowledge with us, it's been very entertaining. 

Congratulations on the achievement! Hope you will keep on expanding and grow the channel! I think more guides on basic hardware customization and software you use and how to use it will be nice :D

|CPU| i5 4670K @ 4.2GHz |Motherboard| Asrock H97M |RAM| Adata 8GB 1600MHz |GPU| Palit GeForce GTX 760 2GB 

|HD| 128GB Adata SSD | 2x 2TB WD Green | 3TB WD Blue |Sound| Creative T6060 5.1 | Razer Kraken Headphones |OS| Windows 10 Pro x64

Congrats Linus! Seeing some of your old videos again made me remember why I started subscribing to you. Kinda wished you still did some of those style videos still because you never really knew what to expect with each video. Good luck everyone on with the contest!

Just a thank you to Linus media group for all the great content.It is plain awesome to know that every day in my subscription tab there will be a new fun,informative and interesting video from you guys.

Thanks again.

Sweet giveaway from one of my favourites YouTube channels out there.Keep making videos guys and congratulations,the best are about to come.

Hey Hey Hey!

Fist time on this forum. I hope I'll find cool stuff.

I remember finding linus tech tips when I was building my first computer a few years ago.  The guides seemed the friendliest and most down-to-earth, explaining each step without too much technical jargon at you.  With such easily understood videos, I followed along with Linus in my first water cooling experience.  Linus has since inspired a sort of happiness and joy in building and maintaining my computer, and I can't thank you guys enough.  Since then, I've been watching all the videos not necessarily for the products featured, but for the passion in discovering new tech that everyone can enjoy.

It's been amazing watching LTT grow so much, and I wish nothing but the best for you guys!

-Jon

At first, I didn't subscribe to the channel. It wasn't because I didn't like the content, I actually loved it. But I found myself to be checking out the channel nearly every day to watch the older videos that I hadn't seen yet. I got hooked on the PC build guide videos and my favourite at the time was the overkill build with the 900D case. So I thought to myself: "What the hell, I'll just subscribe because why not?" I haven't missed a video since. Thank you for everything you've done on the channel, you guys deserve all the subscribers.

Really like your videos because they are informative and interesting to watch (mostly because of you and the other members of the team).

found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking to build my first gaming pc three years ago, since then I use to watch all your videos.

Congrats on the 1m subs!

photo-100274.gif?_r=1407939635

:blink: Anyway Happy Birthday! and quick question will you be making a review on NZXT's S340 case? It looks very clean and I've almost have enough to buy all the components to my PC. Just wanted to know if you think its a good low budget case, and 90% Steel who wouldn't want that am I right?

P.S. First time using this forum, great format!