1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

congadz for the 1 million sub. 4 year ago i start building my pc and from tha i found tha ist will be what i whant to do in my life. im now in colege. and in 1 year i will be doing what i whant to do. its a little bit because of you you are the first channel on youtube tha i have found whit a how to video. and i stil love the content tha yor team and you post evryday.

Appreciate all the knowledge and hard work you guys put into the videos.

I found Linus Tech Tips by a video suggested on You Tube while watching other videos about computers.

Ok what do I win :)

I remember getting into the tech side of youtube i remember all the channels i watched and what i can clearly remember was linus because his videos incorporated a sense of comedy and knowledge that made understanding computers so simple and fun. Thats why Linus is one of my favorite youtubers,

I love the sense of humor in the videos and how the audience is never walked through a topic like they're an idiot. Even in the tech quickie videos where the point is to teach someone who doesn't know. The daily videos every morning honestly make waking up bright and early everyday for work a little more bare able. Thank you everyone an LMG, y'all are awesome, keep up the good work.

CPU: i7 5820k @ 4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99s SLI Plus | Ram: 16GB Crucial Balistix@2666Mhz | GPU: R9 270x (waiting for the 390x)

Case: Fractal Design S | PSU: Bitfenix Fury 750G | Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 evo + 2TB WD Red  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/367346-neptunes-nox/

Four machines in a homemade ghetto rack | Intel i5 750 | AMD Athlon 64 4000+ | AMD Athlon 64 3500+ | AMD Athlon 64 3400+

thanks for all your hard work, i love you guys! 

I found your Youtube channel through the CES 2014 Corsair RGB video. I liked your presentation style and have been watching your videos pretty often since then. I am planning to build a new PC sometime this or next year, and would probably have signed up then to get some help from this awesome community. Obviously winning the gaming rig here would save me some time and money ;)

Congratulations to Linus Media I hope you will have great time to celebrate 1M subscribers and make more great videos, and PC builds 

Im really ok with either the surface 3 or the gaming pc. I Found linus from the 4k build guide and i subscribed then to all the other channels he uploads on. My favorite videos are either unboxings or useful tech under 100$. I would like to see you can build a laptop linus that would be super interesting. Favorite food? I dunno cheese pizza maybe.

http://rebloggy.com/post/my-gifs-grace-helbig-mamrie-hart-hannah-hart-myharto-1-million-subscribers/75966770861

just found out about the Youtube channel 2 weeks ago.

Now I know and up to date with tons of PC stuff

just before I'm gonna build my new Solidworks/Video editing PC station.

Every day I find out about more awesome stuff I didn't know.

Thanks a bunch Linus!

Oh and in the picture, my latest FSAE build ;)

P.S. that's not a model, that's a full scale working (just raced in italy) Formula SAE car.

post-126880-0-55123800-1410431274_thumb.

Well I first found Linus on an NCIX video about how to use FRAPS.

Needless to say I am mesmerized by him. Haha!

i found linustechtips through the danish youtuber gexpgaming and robinkaja and i have watchedd you for almost 2 years :D i love your work keep it going <3

Man I've been hooked on your channel for a while now and have really enjoyed the personalities of Linus and team and the great quality of the reviews both from a visual and also technical aspect. Hope that your business continues to grow and wish everyone there the best for the future 

absolutely love you guys

The first video of Linus I watched was his review of the Steelseries 6gv2 Keyboard (which is the keyboard I use today). The style and quality of your videos has improved TREMENDOUSLY. Seriously, you gone from sitting on a couch not really knowing what to say to really well edited and good looking videos. I think out of all the tech channels I'm subscribed to, yours is my favourite

Thank you for all the amazing videos you put out I dont really know what else to say.

I've had a lot of fun watching LinusTechTips videos, I found you after watching Austin Evans videos and wanting more reviews to watch. I'm very glad I found you.

Thanks for the oportunity but most of all thanks for existing.  ;)

Congrats on 1 million subscribers, first seen your videos when i was going to build myself a Computer "didn't end up building one nor getting one due to money problems" but still wanna say thank you for helping everyone from Noobs to Professionals! 

Been a fan of your Youtube videos a long time, but just recently made an account here for the giveaway. Thanks for everything Linus and the rest of the crew.