Apple Live Keynote 9/9/14

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

This thread is for all Keynote 2014 related content.

they will reveal the new iPhone will use NFC

and people with go bat shit crazy

I GUARANTEE IT

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I GUARANTEE IT

I have never seen a phone with NFC before. They are so advanced. uhh!!!

The NEW IPHONE 6:

iPhoneHeatsink.jpg

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

#AndroidMasterRace

android-pissin-on-apple.jpg

That is the exact video I was thinking of.

With some people, it is like getting a i7 with a 780ti for MS Word. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I'm still going to try to watch this...

#SonyMasterRace, even included in that video :)

#SonyMasterRace, even included in that video :)

I actually like Sony products at a certain price point.

Have a Walkman B-Series, a Component System, a DVD Player, a Hi8 Handycam (still works but screen is already crap), PS1, PS2, PSP, and 2 CRT TVs too...

I want their phones but there are more viable options for my situation.

Have a Walkman B-Series, a Component System, a DVD Player, a Hi8 Handycam (still works but screen is already crap), PS1, PS2, PSP, and 2 CRT TVs too...

The PSP was the most pointless thing I have ever got. The PS3 was great for gaming, but it got kind of slow compared to a PC.

The PSP was the most pointless thing I have ever got. The PS3 was great for gaming, but it got kind of slow compared to a PC.

I like my PSP because of the huge game selection... They even made games for it until last year...

I'll be watching, but I have school, so I always completely go off the internet at 1 (when it starts here), and wait until the archive goes up- I hate spoilers, and knowing everything before I see it.

Anyone with me, or are you all going to just wait until they announce it, then come back here and tell us all why it's uncreative and behind the M8?

Apple have make the iPhone bigger and the iPad smaller for the past two or three years, what make you think that there would be any difference this time around ? nothing to see here move along

System Spec: H87 mobo from Zotac, I3 4130, 4GB ddr3 1600mhz Cas 11, WD green 2TB all in side of a Cooler Mater Elite 120

I'll be watching, but I have school, so I always completely go off the internet at 1 (when it starts here), and wait until the archive goes up- I hate spoilers, and knowing everything before I see it.

Anyone with me, or are you all going to just wait until they announce it, then come back here and tell us all why it's uncreative and behind the M8?

Spoiler Alert: It is gone have NFC. 

Minidisc...do not forget Minidisc !

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

I have never seen a phone with NFC before. They are so advanced. uhh!!!

The NEW IPHONE 6:

iPhoneHeatsink.jpg

Surprised Apple would of had custom fans made

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

I GUARANTEE IT

Could not give a bleep about NFC either way.

I want to see what's going on with OS X 10.10, iOS 8, and what the wearable will be like if it's there.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

Will I phones be able to exchange data with android devices now I wonder... With NFC

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

I GUARANTEE IT

While it's not new it would still be a reason to go bat shit crazy.

NFC will take of big time if the Iphone 6 supports it.

I'm really hoping for Apple to just be Apple again and change everything like they did with the Ipod,Itunes,Iphone,Ipad.

Apple doesn't always do things first but their always the first to do it right.

RTX2070OC 

Anyways, I'm watching... Really not THAT interested in the iPhone 6. I am mainly interested in the software side with OS X and iOS 8...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

My wife and I both have Nexus 4's and we use the NFC function quite a lot to share photos etc. It's by far the easiest method of data transfer between devices. 

I find it hilarious that numerous android devices have had this for years and it only becomes better known as soon as Apple implements it. 

I have nothing against Apple, though - it's the extreme fanboyism and brand-biased brainwashing that I can't stand. 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

My wife and I both have Nexus 4's and we use the NFC function quite a lot to share photos etc. It's by far the easiest method of data transfer between devices. 

I find it hilarious that numerous android devices have had this for years and it only becomes better known as soon as Apple implements it. 

I have nothing against Apple, though - it's the extreme fanboyism and brand-biased brainwashing that I can't stand. 

On Apple things you have AirDrop.

This thread is for all Keynote 2014 related content.