Wtf happens to music videos

shayned1997

I'm watching the VH1 top 20 countdown and the chandelier video by sia is on wtf is this.mwhy are there no good music videos anymore. They are very few and spread out now. Anyone with me?

Because people have a terrible taste in music.

It's not even the music now. The new music is odd but videos are worse than the song

there's still plenty of songs that have good videos eg 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Or because you people are too damn old and bitter to appreciate music nowadays

yes...that must be it..

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I don't mind it, i mean.. Look at Nicki Minasje's 'Anaconda' video... DAAAAHHMM SON

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

-snip-

this song is good. i like it.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

The question should be: wtf happened to music?

Sure people are going to say something like "stop living in the past" or some sh*t like that. The truth is modern music is like an extended cold. It comes, it goes around then it dies off, all within the space of a month.

Sure there's still some good artists out there but most of them (the good ones) aren't exactly popular.

david-grohl-quote.jpg

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I don't mind it, i mean.. Look at Nicki Minasje's 'Anaconda' video... DAAAAHHMM SON

LMFAO I JUST WATCHED IT AND MY DONGER HAS BEEN RAISED

--le snip Dave Grohl quote--

A Dave Grohl quote, is a good quote.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

LMFAO I JUST WATCHED IT AND MY DONGER HAS BEEN RAISED

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Because music today doesn't seem to hold the same passion for performing their songs as it used to. Yes, many musicians do, but with the introduction of the Xfactor and other "talent" shows, people are in it for the money and fame. 

"We made music we liked, if others likes it, great." Ozzy Osbourne. 

People don't seem to make music they want to make anymore, but music that they are told to make.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Most of the "not-mainstream" and still good music have good videos imho

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Weird Al is still fantastic.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Where have you been? Good music videos have stopped being a thing since the 90's ended.

I blame Steps.

Or because you people are too damn old and bitter to appreciate music nowadays

I'm 17 please tell me how I'm to old

Anaconda is a prime example of what I'm talking about.

Just looked at the top 20 countdown...none of these songs really have any bad videos. Where is this coming form?

71e2e52b025236d3f819561bfbbb7cf7.png

I don't mind the music itself directly I listen to the top hits when I don't know what I feel like listening to. But videos make me go wtf very often. For example Taylor swifts shake it off video, love the song but the entire video just makes me say wtf. Also may I add the we can't stop video and wreaking ball.

Hey! No hating on Tove Lo! I will not tolerate it. That woman is extremely attractive.