Apple Announces Sptember 9th as Next Event

Sent out today, these invitations say little, but we now have a concrete date on the next iPhone(s) launch. In addition, we may see some sort of iWatch, and maybe (finally) a refresh of the Apple TV and Mac Mini.

post-44947-0-59089300-1409243750.jpg

Reserved

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

since the android side pretty much showed every conceivable smart watch design

i extremely doubt apple would make something different

yay no apple wars  :)

iphones started becoming meh since the iphone 4

soooo nothing will surprise me :|

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

"Wish we could say more... but Tim Cook is waving gun around telling us not to speak"

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

steve jobs head in a jar leading the way?

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Oh man, don't you just love a good announcement for an announcement.

Sent out today, these invitations say little, but we now have a concrete date on the next iPhone(s) launch. In addition, we may see some sort of iWatch, and maybe (finally) a refresh of the Apple TV and Mac Mini.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

There is actually no Apple event.  It's just the Apple employees getting excited to play Destiny! :P

Oh boy! I can't wait to see more of what Apple defines as "innovations". 

Yes, those new notifications in L are so amazing, it's almost like the iPhone hasn't had them since 2007!

I thought about getting an Iphone but than I saw Android L and knew I wanted the moto 360.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

New iPhone is likely but I wonder what else they'll reveal. 

Yes, because clearly this company has no history of making devices that were previously inconceivable...none whatsoever. They just look at what's already on the market and copy the shit out of it.

You'd almost think they've never made anything, really. All of their stuff was just totally expected and identical to everything that came before it.

I almost feel like I need to add /s but I'm not because really by now you people should know better than to take the above as my true opinions.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Yes, those new notifications in L are so amazing, it's almost like the iPhone hasn't had them since 2007!

Funny, but it seems that most features of iOS existed on Android first. The apparent 'iPhone notifications' have been on custom roms for ages, and the iOS design is almost undoubtedly the most disgusting and inconsistent looking operating system to be concieved. Google will continue to lead the market in almost every way regardless of iOS's very minor yearly accomplishments.

I used to be excited for these Apple events, but now I don't really find them interesting anymore TBH

Life.exe is missing

Yes, because clearly this company has no history of making devices that were previously inconceivable...none whatsoever. They just look at what's already on the market and copy the shit out of it.

You'd almost think they've never made anything, really. All of their stuff was just totally expected and identical to everything that came before it.

I almost feel like I need to add /s but I'm not because really by now you people should know better than to take the above as my true opinions.

steve jobs  kept his ideas extremely secretive with the first iphone even the engineers didnt know what they were doing

but news of a smartwatch coming from apple was known a while ago

there are just so many ways u can design a smartwatch

round , flexible , square , rectangle ,with buttons without buttons , voice only etc

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Funny, but it seems that most features of iOS existed on Android first. The apparent 'iPhone notifications' have been on custom roms for ages, and the iOS design is almost undoubtedly the most disgusting and inconsistent looking operating system to be concieved. Google will continue to lead the market in almost every way regardless of iOS's very minor yearly accomplishments.

because android is the epitome of consistency. everything on android is disjointed from phone to phone as manufactures add there touch wiz, or sense add ons that change the experience. not to mention update cycles.

im not a massive fan of android but its getting to the point where the 2 are very simlar....and TBH thats a good thing as now i look tworads what the phone is like not the OS

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

because android is the epitome of consistency. everything on android is disjointed from phone to phone as manufactures add there touch wiz, or sense add ons that change the experience. not to mention update cycles.

im not a massive fan of android but its getting to the point where the 2 are very simlar....and TBH thats a good thing as now i look tworads what the phone is like not the OS

I hardly consider Touchwizz and Sense to be truly what represents 'Android'. They may, have the more market share, but they are not what Google designed and intended. /that's why I said Google/. AOSP is incredible.

They main thing i want from an iPhone 6; a surprise. With so much leaked nowadays (and i can't not read an article, even if it is a spoiler) i want an 'And finally' feature that no one saw coming. I believe the last time that happened was probably the announcement of Siri with the iphone 4s.

Spoiler
  • Primary PC (Photo editing and gaming on a 4k Monitor): Intel I7 4790k @4.5ghz @1.2v | 24GB  Corsair Vengeance Ram @1600Mhz | 1x Palit GTX 1080 JetStream| 480GB Crucial SSD | 2x WD Blue 500gb | Corsair RM1000 | Corsair 600t
  • Secondary PC (Gaming and watching films on a 42" 4K LG IPS TV @4k60): Inteli7 4790k | Corsair H60 | Asus H81l-plus ITX | 16GB Kingston Hyperx Beast 1600MHz | 1x GTX 980 G1 Windforce| 1x Samsung 1 TB 850 EVO SSD |Corsair CXM750W | Coolermaster Elite 130

steve jobs  kept his ideas extremely secretive with the first iphone even the engineers didnt know what they were doing

but news of a smartwatch coming from apple was known a while ago

there are just so many ways u can design a smartwatch

round , flexible , square , rectangle ,with buttons without buttons , voice only etc

It wasn't ever "known." It still isn't now. People have been saying it's coming out by he end of the year for two years now.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

It wasn't ever "known." It still isn't now. People have been saying it's coming out by he end of the year for two years now.

The most common phrases in the last 2 years of Apple related articles; Analysts suggest, an unnamed source, possible leak.

Spoiler
  • Primary PC (Photo editing and gaming on a 4k Monitor): Intel I7 4790k @4.5ghz @1.2v | 24GB  Corsair Vengeance Ram @1600Mhz | 1x Palit GTX 1080 JetStream| 480GB Crucial SSD | 2x WD Blue 500gb | Corsair RM1000 | Corsair 600t
  • Secondary PC (Gaming and watching films on a 42" 4K LG IPS TV @4k60): Inteli7 4790k | Corsair H60 | Asus H81l-plus ITX | 16GB Kingston Hyperx Beast 1600MHz | 1x GTX 980 G1 Windforce| 1x Samsung 1 TB 850 EVO SSD |Corsair CXM750W | Coolermaster Elite 130

so what ur saying is that next month apple wont show off its smartwatch because they dont have one ?