Apple to Unveil Wearable Device on September 9 Alongside iPhone 6

Dietrichw

Source

iwatch-concept-nike.jpg

Apple has plans to unveil its upcoming wearable device in September, alongside the iPhone 6, reports Re/code. The site previously suggested Apple had planned to debut the device at an October event, but now says that Apple's plans have changed

Though Apple has plans to introduce a wearable device in September, there is no word on when the device might ship. Given a lack of part leaks and rumors pointing towards a late 2014 or early 2015 launch, it is likely the device will be shown several months before it will be available to consumers.

Now if they want to really smash their compassion include the iWatch with the iPhone 6 for free

Cause my wrists are a perfect circle

EDIT nvm apparently those are a concept drawing.

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D

Now if they want to really smash their compassion include the iWatch with the iPhone 6 for free

I have a feeling they might do this, or at least make it discounted to buy with the iPhone 6.

It's going to be much cheaper than the Android offerings, I'm guessing under $200 and possibly under $150 if it actually exists.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I have a feeling they might do this, or at least make it discounted to buy with the iPhone 6.

It's going to be much cheaper than the Android offerings, I'm guessing under $200 and possibly under $150 if it actually exists.

I don't think so. I think they will just do what Samsung did with Note 3 and Galaxy Gear. Combine them for a slightly discounted price but nothing major.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.